Adultery Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn
Contd.
Dara was slowly fucking Menaka’s mouth with words of encouragement  madam you have the most lovely mouth can you please tighten your lips around my dick her response was instant as Prakash could see the pout of her lips on Dara’s oversized member Prakash could see Dara was not fully entering all his cock inside his wifes mouth only just about one fourth as it went in and out of her thick red pouted lips .

Now he could see from corners of her mouth Dara’s precum flowing down into neck and staining her clothes –wait a second my god she is wearing my T-shirt & it seemed nothing else Prakash could not control his excitement he ejaculated immediately wiping his load with the towel he was utterly disappointed that he shot his load so fast - Well he sighed he too has to to learn few tricks from the middle aged Dara.

But Dara was relentless now increased his pace like a piston to and fro into her ample mouth but you have to admire his self control he was not pushing his cock any further keeping constant length  pushing only one fourth so Menaka was not stretched or gagged Prakash was sure his Wife can take the complete gigantic member in her mouth it was only matter of time & practice knowing how Dara systematically loosened & almost trained his wife and made her his plaything it will surely happen in due course .

Dara’s motion become rapid now and heard his familiar sounds Jai Kalli & memsaab , Menaka’s hand quickly moved to his balls cupping and squeezing them as now Dara stopped is head pulled back thrusting cock forward into Menaka mouth cumming shooting loads of cum in quick succession as whole body butts vibrated and shaked in his heightened sexual state 

Now prakash could also see Menaka trying rapidly to swallow  as much of Dara’s cum her eyes now opened  focused on Dara's giant black member as her hands squeezed the balls Prakash could see cum flowing down into her neck & T-shirt forming puddle some seeping onto her breast as he saw her left breast nipple clearly jutting from the wet T-shirt it was truly most erotic sight out of the world my god he thought Dara is absolutely ravishing my wife .

Short and burly Dara was bent like reverse C his head held back only his cock pushing into Menaka’s mouth as he slowly subsided and he looked down Menaka was still milking his cock dry not leaving his cock even as he relaxed pushing to normal position she pushed forward having his now smaller cock inside her mouth then it seemed very reluctantly she left his cock

Then Menaka she saw the mess Dara’s cum had created  her T-shirt , neck  and face as she touched the sticky fizz near her mouth sticking on to her hand gummy and yuck she cried O God  Dara you are too much  Menaka could not believe how he keeps producing so much cum after such a active night and she also liked swallowing as it was much easier than take it her breast or thighs and she was also getting to like the taste of it

Dara said Madam this was the best climax I had you are the best cock sucker in the world madam your mouth is made for this then he put his still wet and really fat headed cock inside his pant & carefully zipped his pant  

Menaka got up & ran to bathroom for cleaning closing the door Dara came near to the bathroom I will send food in an hour memsaab & left locking the front door .
[+] 4 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn - by mouthinvader - 12-12-2020, 11:01 AM