Misc. Erotica A HOLI Story
[Image: holi-hot-still-17.jpg]

This year during reunion at Holi my huby was complaining that his co brothers enjoyed their sallis but she being youngest does not have any (although it was not exactly true as he did it with my cousins and sahelis). 

Majhali didi decided to oblige him and we made a plan. 

On the night before Holi, she called him and they stripped each other in my presence. He was always looking greedily at her voluptuous milk filled boobs. So he was really enjoying the chudai. He was sucking greedily with his Lund fully inside. Majhali Didi was gripping his back with her powerful legs and I too was caressing his back. 

[Image: FFM-7630-threesome-sex-gif.gif]

With a prearranged signal my hubby, my Jiju came stealthily. My Hubby was not aware of his presence.

He removed his pajama and his already mast khada Lund came out. 

My hubby was unaware of threat looming large and in one shove Jiju Pushed it inside his rear hole. My hubby tried a lot but Didi was gripping him hard and as soon whole cock went in, it become impossible.

Meanwhile Badi didi came and she joked: 

Arre do do sali ka na sahi dono aur se to maja le rahe ho.

[Image: Dress-nips-tumblr-p7xh79qyj21vev20uo1-1280.jpg]

Badi Didi too used to grudge us that being Younger we have enjoyed Lunds of our Jiju but she had to live with only her hubby. She particularly used to complain about me as I had devoured Lund of both my Jiju. Next day we decided to remedy.

I and Majhali didi with our hubbies made a plan with bade Jija. 

Bade Jija in the morning itself started a jabradst chudai of badi didi.

She had taken a stiff dose of rum in cola. Soon she came to her favorite position on top.

Jiju had gripped her waist and was kissing her erect nipples. Slowly my manjhle Jiju arrived and ushed his erect Lund in her rear hole. 

She was trying hard but Jiju griped her chuchi and with the help of bade Jiju soon made her gannd devour entire Lund.

[Image: MMF-jiju-2-tumblr-mg0ort8nr-U1rms87jo1-500.gif]

Now Badi Didi shrieked and my hubby who was waiting with hard Lund shoved it in her mouth. Now poor didi in one go was devouring all three. 

She kept on pushing her chootar but soon started enjoying it. 

[Image: mmf4.jpg]

I and my Majhali didi were teasing her Kyon Didi ek sath 3-3, abki to holi ki heroine aap hi rahin. When they came out it took some time for didi to get up but she was teasing us dekha ek sath tum dono ke Lundon ko jhad diya. Manjahli didi revealed arre Didi pichle sal Holi main to subah subah ghar main hi devar ne number lagaya, phir holi ke hud-dang mein inke dost aye aur holi ka daan lekar chale gaye. Phir mare Nandoi aye main chhat par bhagi par vahan bhi unhone bina chode kaise bachti. Sham ko Jiju aye aur phir raat ko ye apne number ke intezar mein the.

I smiled and said you know what happened in my first holi in sasural. We had gone to village to celebrate my first holi in Sasural. And in the morning itself before we were ready, a devar from pados came and he grabbed me. Rang was only excuse and soon he made me devour his thick massive pichkari. Soon his sharmila maternal cousin came and I along with my jethanis not only striped him but made him wear sarre choli with my bra but he too did a palatwar and did a jabradat chudai. When I thought holi was over and went to bathroom a nandoi of mine along with a devar came and I was caught in the bathroom itself and they did it together. In the evening, when every body was busy in abir gualal ki holi his friend took his chance. And apart from that countless devars came and all of them squeezed my joban

And some more bold shoved their hands inside my wet saya and inserted their fingers inside my colored bur too. But not to be out done we stripped at least 4-5 of them fully, made some of them wear bra and saya with color filed ballons shoved inside bra. I even smeared color on most of my devars hathiyars too.

And it was no less sexciting with my nanands aged from 14-34. We rubbed thir boobs smeared them with paint and asked them to get it cleaned by their brothers. And some we stripped totally and two of them even rubbed their bur against mine till we came. Everybody still remembers that holi. Both of my Jijas exclaimed together Akhir sikhaya kisne tha Holi Khelana. And they grabbed me and Holi started again.

[Image: holi-2014.jpg]

Happy Holi, and every thing is not imaginary so all my devars, jijas and nandois do enjoy this HOLI. 

And if like this story you are free to post it at any site and share it with your sallis bahbhis and salhajs
[+] 3 users Like komaalrani's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A HOLI Story - by komaalrani - 20-03-2019, 11:11 AM
RE: a HOLI Story - by Givemeextra - 20-03-2019, 11:18 AM
RE: a HOLI Story - by komaalrani - 20-03-2019, 02:18 PM
RE: a HOLI Story - by ronylol - 20-03-2019, 11:36 AM
RE: a HOLI Story - by komaalrani - 20-03-2019, 02:22 PM
RE: a HOLI Story - by komaalrani - 20-03-2019, 02:30 PM
RE: a HOLI Story - by komaalrani - 20-03-2019, 02:46 PM
RE: a HOLI Story - by raj500265 - 23-06-2019, 01:51 PM
RE: a HOLI Story - by komaalrani - 25-06-2019, 08:28 AM