Misc. Erotica A HOLI Story
Ek Chhoti Si Holi Story, meri le li Holi men Do Do Jija ne.

[Image: HOLI-9b291c8a21042798cd9b77942832c268.jpg]

Hi, here is a chhoti si holi story for all jijas and salis. Ek Chhoti Si Holi Story, meri le li Holi men Do Do Jija ne.

I don't know from where to begin. Holi starts a train of thoughts and feelings. It is a time when season changes, there is joy and exuberance in air and one tends to do everything which is forbidden. 

One hears orgy and group sex in uninhibited western world but if one can know how one enjoys even in our traditional society.

Ok let me begin from beginning.

We are three sisters and I am youngest.

[Image: girls.jpg]

When my eldest sister got married, I was in std xth while my middle sister has just appeared in 12th std. 

[Image: Girl-cc7063abf6c9b2753844a25b4b0d2ad2.jpg]

In Jiji’s marriage we sang a number of gallis to Jiju and his sisters. Jiju promised that he will be back in holi with my sister. And he did come back. Didi challenged him that her two younger sisters will made his durgat on holi and we too thought that two sallis will be too much for Jiju to handle. 

But it was not to be. He turned out to be true strong.

He first colored Majhali didi and when I tried to get away from his grip with his both hands he grabbed my both hands and his one hand rubbed color not only on top but he inserted his free hand inside my kurta and started fondling my teen joban.

My both hands were in his grip and when he left it, I tried to pull his hand away but it turns out to be worse. 

His hands did not loosen his grip from my joban but the other one went inside my shalwar 

and unashamedly put color their too. 

Now although my hands were free but I could not do anything as he was squeezing coloring my young teen boobs and his other hand was playing with my cunt.

[Image: Holi-teen-5321cffa32242.jpg]
I was holding a wall, though other family members could not guess what is happening. He continued for some time till I stopped resisting and my both jobans were fully smeared. 

Then manjahli didi come to my rescue. 

However, when he started chasing didi went on the roof where normally nobody used to go. 

It took them some time and it was a peak time of Holi mêlée so no body noticed that Jiju and Majhali didi is away for more than half an hour. I asked my pados ki Bahbhi, and she winked crushing my color smeared Joban over my kurta. 
"She must be taking your jiju's pitchkari deep inside. "

[Image: holi-96bxfs.jpg]

I pretended as if I'm not understanding and she this time inserted her clour smeared hand inside my sahlwar and pushed her finger in my cunt.

And said 

"apni choot main jija ka mota Lund le rahi hongi salli ji "

and take my advice you should also enjoy chudai in holi with your Jija. 

I blushed and said dhat and same time jiju came down. 

Didi's legs were spread but she was smiling and she went inside bathroom. I could understand how Jiju played holi with my Majhali didi but I felt bad that why I was spared. 

However in the evening when holi is played with Gulal and abir my pados ki Bhabhi and Jiju made a plot to ensure that I was not left dry. Bhabhi made me eat bhang laced gujhiyas with thandai. I was wearing choli lahnga brought by Jiju, and most of family members had gone for holi mialn. While I was looking at my young boobs raising their heads in tight backless string tied choli, Jija entered and pinced at my boobs directly. 

[Image: Teej-teen-050.jpg]

Bhabhi smiled and said arre nandoi ji bra aur panty bhi nai hai.

Ok let me get you some water and she went out.

Before I could realize she bolted the door from outside and said ok I'm going for full one hour achchhi tarah say naye mall ko pinch kar lijiye. 

Jiju hugged me and soon he has opened the string of my choli. 

Bhang was playing its role. He started  caressing my chhota chhota joban and soon his hands went up to my tits. He pulled one and I moaned He gently put me on the bed and started sucking my nipple. 

His one hand was pulling my nipple and other has gone inside my lehanga stroking my inner thighs. 

My other nipple was being sucked hard.

[Image: nip-suck-18602421.gif]

Soon I become so hot that when he pulled down my lehnaga I did not object. He took a handful of Gulal from plate and saying hoili hai put it on my cunt. He made me say words like choot and slowly my shame vanished. I too held his Lund and covered it with Gulal.

Jiju put some Vaseline inside my already wet choot and I was ready for assault. He put my legs over his shoulder and in one shove thrust half of his Lund. It broke my hymn and I cried. 

[Image: fucking-J-tumblr-o3hzbg-Ns-Pm1v63qa1o1-500.gif]

But he kissed me and started caressing me on my chuchi which led pain to go and after that I enjoyed my first chudai on holi with my Jiju. 

In the night when I slept with my Majhali didi she touched me there and we both giggling shared our joy.

[Image: holi-hot-wet-girls-pictures-201222-1.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like komaalrani's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
A HOLI Story - by komaalrani - 20-03-2019, 11:11 AM
RE: a HOLI Story - by Givemeextra - 20-03-2019, 11:18 AM
RE: a HOLI Story - by komaalrani - 20-03-2019, 02:18 PM
RE: a HOLI Story - by ronylol - 20-03-2019, 11:36 AM
RE: a HOLI Story - by komaalrani - 20-03-2019, 02:22 PM
RE: a HOLI Story - by komaalrani - 20-03-2019, 02:30 PM
RE: a HOLI Story - by komaalrani - 20-03-2019, 02:46 PM
RE: a HOLI Story - by raj500265 - 23-06-2019, 01:51 PM
RE: a HOLI Story - by komaalrani - 25-06-2019, 08:28 AM
RE: a HOLI Story - by swarooop - 04-07-2019, 08:54 AM
RE: a HOLI Story - by komaalrani - 07-07-2019, 04:14 PM