Construction People Try Their Luck – Part I (Copied)
Sushmita swam to other end , towards Badshah sitting in a stool , she asked for a towel left in the chair, still in the pool she asked chunniji & badshahji let us work on the price , chunniji in his usual style said madamji if only you get out of pool & sit in the chair whatever  price you want you take it. Making her  speechless , ok said Sushamaji getting out of the pool now clad in only herblack bra & panties sat on the chair towelling her head , Badshahji in a sincere face said  madamji we will close it at 25 Lakhs , please talk  to husband & give us token advance 1L , we will immediately close & process the paper immediately..
Sushmati looked at chunnuji with a smile stood up giving both the both of them her  best look  her jutting breast and black panties hiding swollen mound some of pussy , its hair escaping in the sides , then looking at Badshah she said so let me talk to my husband we will have the  deal & walked to the change the room as she walked she understood her right butt almost completely outside so adjusted her panties as she walked -chunni Oogled in delight .

As she disappeared into changing room Chunnaji got out of the pool & almost ran to the other room with Badshah trailing behind , he then sat infront of black glass partition ,Badshah said chunni you can relieve yourself  if you want , Chunnuji said holding his cock in his hand no way she has started to like my trash talk let us not jump her now, some trash talk today & you take her and if he asks about me tell her as dirty tales as possible . Badshah said watch now  , In the other side sushmita removed her bra, as her big nippled breast appreared truly asight to behold , It was big at the same time proud with pointed thick nipples which susmitha fondled with a sigh , Chunni & Badshah made high 5 . knowing their strategy is working ..

Then slowly sushmitha removed her panties giving both of them a clear glimse of black haired pussy  they could make out clearly her puffy pussy lips & almost rose colored clit, Sush nicely toweled them cleaning opening her legs wide giving them nice look of her best assets , then she simply took the petticoat & wore it , then she took her sleeveless blouse & covered her massive breast it somehow managed to hold all inside . then she wore her saree nicely so she can cover breast as best as possible, but her sleeve less blouse &  bra less breast meant she felt the breast standing in attention as she could the feel point of her nipples in the saree, Then she looked around something to put her wet garments , none were there she did not want to spoil her hand bag contents , so opened the top cupboard & put her soggy undergarments in them   

She took her mobile to call her Hubby he sent a message he was busy in a meeting, she messaged the commercials. he said if you like the place let’s do it. Than taking handbag combing her hair & hint of lip stick she came out of the change room looking for Chunni & Badshah ,as they nowhere to be found , so she walked across to the office they way we had come .

In the corridor she heard voices in a closed door , Chunni was telling Badshah I don”t care about the sale I want this lady I want to ravish her we both are only here . iam telling you a good fuck will satisfy her she will not make any hungama bhai.Badshah in calm voice said Chunniji she has come with me I will not allow you to even touch her, already iam worried about your behavior & words . Let’s hope she closes the deal , come lets go ( Badshah & chunni was smiling at each other this was another charade for sush’s benefit knowing well she will hear it ).

Sushmita quicky ran back to change room and then slowly walked back toward corridor , Chunniji & Badshah were standing in the corridor , she waved back & said by Hubby has okayed the deal , immediately chunni came to her hugged her unabashedly sush was taken back as she felt chunniji’s right hand squeezing her butts and then quickly disengaged he said sorry madam & gave her his hand squeezing her gently it was like big bear palming her arm , in all this she felt her saree was all our place .

Badshah gave polite hand shake took her to office . Ok madam please arrange advance we will make papers ready for the flat for the bank , you can call me advance when is ready , Sush said she will call in the evening . Chunniji took his visiting card & gave her madam this my no anytime you call me , if you want to show your husband the place also you can call come anytime you want to swim with big smile.

With that sushmitha & Badhshah took leave in his car . Sush was quiet for sometime then asked how does chunni behaves like this with ladies, Badshah said sorry madam as he looked through rear view mirror he could see her pointed breast through her saree and her white stomach & hips as she adjusting her hair in the head. Madam people like him are required to complete this kind of projects, he is a rich man and lot of money is required for daily workers hence very useful but his weakness is women I can tell almost all good looking ladies  working fall for him & I can tell you then they seem to like him , but you don’t worry madam  now you  will  have no issue I will arrange all transactions.

Sush said thank you , today I felt you protected me from him , Badshah said he is actually he is nice man when you meet alone he will behave properly , to be frank madam your are too beautiful that too in the swimming pool you were irresistible madam I cannot blame him , sushmita was blushing like new wife hearing this comments , As the car reached the office he said I will drop in your house & dropped her at the flat & said madam call me we you have advance we will close the deal .

As Sush reaches home she was happy with the deal & more excited with the sexual innuendo she moved to the bedroom removed her dress fully naked , lyed down on the bed her legs spread & finger on her clit somehow she wanted something interesting , she want to kitchen saw the Cocumber & carrot , One cucumber was really big thick atleast 7” long , she selected that it seemed similar to chunni’s & applied oil on one side went back to bed spread-eagled slowly inserted the big coriander in her wet & leaky lips of pussy ,with oil & lubricated pussy she was able to insert almost 50% inside , she really felt trashy & whorish , but the big cucumber to and from with her fast hands were raising her to fever pitch & as she achieved her climax the words in excitement was chunni ! Chunni ! - she fell over the moon as her excite subsided , both arm in her sides .

The Big cucumber was struck in her Pussy firmly almost 70% inside It was  struck firmly  she stumbled  across took her mobile & took few snaps she did not know why she did that .. Then with great difficulty she removed the cucumber, Pussy felt airy as if a huge plug was been removed from her slightly sore pussy, she had a satisfied look in her face , her husband’s small cock she thought will never satisfy her . And now imagined how will a real pulsing big cock like the that fat big cucumber will feel , she felt today had changed lot of things ..

Continued...
[+] 4 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Construction People Try Their Luck – Part I (Copied) - by mouthinvader - 09-12-2020, 12:22 AM