Adultery Indian Wife plays with construction workers-Purva initiated in the slum (Collected)
Hi all, I am Poorvika. I guess some of you readers who are active on this forum are aware of me know me from the story Indian wife plays with construction workers. I believe this story started by sir Aurelius needs no introduction. I have been always a patron of the story and I have also contributed to some of the parts of this legendary epic tale of Purva. Unfortunately, it ended prematurely from my end, as well as some of the writers who put efforts into continuing this epic tale. However, I have been getting personal requests from quite a few people asking me to reconsider writing this story. I have to say the erotica potential of this story is simply unbelievable as I reread all the parts of the story once again. Finally, I budged and here I am. I will make best efforts to update the story timely, for which I have a lot of ideas. However, I request you all to politely bear with my writer blocks if any. I am going to continue from where the writer vista01 left off as this is where I can imagine there’s a lot of potential to mould the story. Please mind that there will be small changes going forward from vista01’s story however I deem fit.

The current situation is, Purva’s been married to Mushtaq and she’s going to spend the next 30 days as his wife in their house in the slums. She is set a wide variety of rules by her husband Mushtaq who loves to humiliate her and make the most of their married time. Purva of course knows the perverted sexual pleasures Mushtaq has in subjecting purva to all sorts of vulgar and obscene things and she in no way objects to them. She loves to be a part of all of them and satisfy this old man’s sexual kinks in all ways possible. Purva and Mushtaq had started off their married life yesterday. After having their first night yesterday at Salim’s garage right after their marriage, purva had settled in comfortably. Today, their second day as husband and wife, they were expecting guests in the evening, for a night of revelry and round of cards with Mushtaq’s and purva’s dear friend Sajid. Sajid, of course the pivotal character in turning purva to the stupid slut she is now, took great pride in convincing her to marry Mushtaq before he left for Dubai mostly for good. He had earlier called up the couple informing that he and some of his friends would be visiting their abode for a celebration party of Mushtaq and purva’s marriage, kind of a get-together. Mushtaq and purva were now in the market to buy chicken and the plan was to have good yummy chicken for their beloved guests. purva was dressed in a flimsy black transparent burkha. It did nothing to cover purva’s delicious and ripe mature parts and all of her assets were openly visible. Of course, Mushtaq wanted to do this chicken-shopping in mid-day so that there would be no way to hide purva’s ripeness to all and sundry. With the sexual tension inside her loins quite high, purva was dripping continuously. The oil on her vagina hadn’t helped her cause and a visible wet patch had been formed clearly on her burkha were her pussy was secreting awesome sex juices uncontrollably owing to the erotica of the situation. She was in the middle of the clumsy and trashy slum market with all sorts of people around her. Her hubby’s hands were tightly grasped on her waist curves and Mushtaq immensely enjoyed the humiliation that purva was going through. Men all around, who were mostly the working class at the market were now murmuring loudly and openly ogling purva’s naked attire and the things it did not cover, which was whole of purva. While all the women around, which also consisted of the elite class of the slums took to disapproval and they threw looks of disgust at purva who was freely parading in the market without any clothes, or rather just a burkha which showed all of her private parts. purva was going numb and her senses were taking a hit as she realized the situation.

“bhayya ji, yeh murga kitni ki hai?”, she asked Nazir bhai on her husband’s urging to do so. Nazir bhai was one of the longer inhabitants of the slum and purva guessed that given his looks which consisted of a rugged face and heavy white facial hair, he was probably older than her dear husband. Nazir of course, much like Mushtaq was an informal senior figure in the slums and he had quite a lot of respect especially in the market. It was an open rule that what Nazir bhai said prevailed as far as the market was concerned. One of the prime reasons this market was so big and catered to all sorts of domestic supplies for the people of the slum was Nazir’s humbleness and hard-work. People knew that Nazir had worked a lot for the welfare of the market which now provided employment for a lot of the people of the slum. People of course respected him a great deal for that. He was often regarded as a tough person to deal with, known to not conceding at all if he thought what he said or did was right. He was also instrumental in leading a strike with the local panchayat long time back and was regarded as a very tough player when it came to negotiating. He had an air of toughness almost bordering on disrespectfulness and mockery with people around him, though in a hilarious way. purva did not know any of this when she first interacted with him then, but later on as Mushtaq and purva spent time cuddling in the late nights after their fuck sessions, when they would talk about random things.

“Woh bataunga, par pehle tera naam bata mujhe”, he replied to purva, lusting over her entire unobstructed luscious body. “Purva”, she replied back with a respectful smile. Crowd had already gathered around purva at Nazir’s hut. This place was probably the most crowded, as Nazir was widely considered to deliver the best chicken around in the market, but primarily the crowd was there to see the beautiful lusty damsel purva in her pure self. Everyone settled in for a good view as they saw purva exchanging conversation with Nazir bhai, while Mushtaq tightly grabbed her waist to protect her from other’s gropes and also to signify his authority around the whore.

“Achha, sahi naam hai, par mujhe tujhe kuch aur bulane ka maan karta hai…koi dikkat hai usse tujhe?“, Nazir said. purva wore a confused smile, as Nazir winked at Mushtaq. Mushtaq just smiled at purva and said, “poocho unse ki kya bulana chahte ho mujhe..”. “ji, kya bulana chahte ho mujhe?”. Nazir smiled wickedly and said, “hmmm…mujhe lagta hai tujhe randi bulane chahiye, par aakhir tum humare Mushtaq bhai ki biwi ho, toh aur thoda achha naam sochta hu…”. Men all around had a slight giggle over Nazir witful words. Purva blushed slightly, enjoying her humiliation. She turned to Mushtaq and gave him a shy smile as Mushtaq too laughly slightly hearing Nazir’s words. Nazir raised a cooked chicken that was lying to his side and said, “tum aise hi ho, pura rass bhari murga aur puri nangi“, saying that he broke into a loud laughter that also elicited laughs from the men around. purva was certainly being humiliated by this old man, but she liked to be a part of it for sure. She was feeling strangely naughty as she was subjected to such verbal humiliation in her nude attire infront of all the cheap men and even infront of his husband. He loved how perverted the situation was, as everyone enjoyed the setting that transpired at this time of the day. “chalo, fir tumhara naam rakhte hai purghi, purva aur murghi ko milaake”, he said winking at Mushtaq. purva blushed at his creativity as the crowd around reacted with applause. “chalo, ab tumhara naam to rakh diya, ab bolo kitna chicken chahiye purghi tumhe?“. purva replied saying that she need about a couple of kgs. Nazir said, “mujhe lagta hai jo murghi mere saamne khadi hai, uska rate iss murghi se bohot kam hoga, kyu Mushtaq bhai?”, he said to Mushtaq. purva was feeling very hot with humiliated treatment she was being subjected to with so many men around, and not a single hand on her ripeness except her husband’s. It was clear that Nazir had the air to say such demeaning things to purva right infront of his husband, knowing that it was all in good spirit. Of course, he certainly knew that Mushtaq would always react favourably to this treatment that Nazir was subjecting purva to. It was definitely doing something to all their kinks. Mushtaq replied, “Nazir bhai, abhi yeh murghi meri hai, aur iska rate ab bohot badh gaya hai..“, he said laughingly. All the others including Nazir had a hearty laugh about it, while purva just blushed red with embarassment. The chatter continued for a bit as Nazir and Mushtaq exchanged chatter with each other. The only acknowledgement that purva received was occassional stares on her boobs and pussy, while people all around her had their eyes glued to all of her body parts. Some were lustily looking at her face and she knew had Mushtaq not been with her, they would not refrain from doing things to her. Finally, Nazir gave the chicken to purva. She thanked him verbally, but Mushtaq urged her to touch Nazir’s feet as a mark of respect for the old man. Even though it surprised purva to an extent that Mushtaq asked him to do that infront of one and all, she hardly liked to protest him anytime and anywhere to any of his commands, and even more so infront of the crowd where she wanted to display herself as a respectful and dutiful wife to her husband. purva obeyed her husband’s commands as bowed down to Nazir’s feet and touched his feet, “assalam alaykum Nazir ji”. As she bent down, the crowed made sure to get behind her and get a good look at purva’s asshole and her huge ass that was open for the world to see. Mushtaq enjoyed how she was being objectified and enjoyed how perverted he felt about the whole thing. Nazir laid a hand on purva’s head and beamed with happiness at Mushtaq’s gesture of asking his near-naked wife to bow him and touch his feet. He of course knew the whole backdrop of who purva was and how she came from a rich background, and he loved how Mushtaq was humiliating his wife, asking her to bow down and touch the feet of a slum dweller. Nazir put his palm on her head and said, “chahta hu ki tumhare tan se mera bhai humesha k liye khush rahe, assalam alaykum randi”, while he lightly fiddled with purva’s right boob and nipple. purva blushed a little and as they turned around to leave, Nazir slapped purva’s ass lightly over her transparent burkha. Nazir’s action elicited a round of laughter from the crowd as purva turned around to give a shy and womanly smile to her perpetrator and waved a good-bye. It was certainly a unique lusty experience for purva and her vagina continued to leak sex juices more and more.

As they got back on the cycle with purva sitting infront of Mushtaq, Mushtaq said to purva, “randi, tujhe ganda toh nhi laga na? Nazir thoda aisa hi hai…woh kuch bhi bol deta hai sab ke saamne”. purva of course did not want to disappoint her husband by saying something that meant she wasn’t taking it in her stride. She of course was embarrased at what Nazir had to say to her demeaningly infront of the cheap crowd and expected him to stay put infront of her husband, but of course that was the way it worked. And it pleased Mushtaq to see his whore being humiliated like that, and purva knew he loved to see her in such situations. And it was not like she completely disliked it, she was sure she loved being humiliated like that, but just that it was too brazen. Of course, she knew Mushtaq had such kinks, and if he loved doing such things to feel happy, she would do it anyway. “Arre nhi Mushtaq ji, mujhe ganda nhi laga…achha hi laga…aap dono achhe dost ho?”. “Haan achhe hi dost hai…woh mere se 5-6 saal bada hai, aur hum bachpan se yahan rehte the, toh dosti toh ho jaati hai”. purva was frankly quite fascinated that his husband knew all of them in the slums, and that made her a very important figure, quite literally, in the slums. It seemed like everyone in the slums knew of his marriage even though all had not attended it. It made her feel kind of special.

Mushtaq and purva reached their home with purva carrying the bag of chicken. Mushtaq left his cycle by the side of the house as he usually did and asked purva to remove the burkha. purva did so and asked her husband to hang it on the rope in such a way that the large wet patch was on the outside to the sun, so it would dry faster. Of course, purva had an idea that she probably won’t be needing it later if they remained indoors throughout the party, but just in case, she would be needing it if they planned to take a stroll outside later.

After entering their abode, Mushtaq closed the door and proceeded kiss his wife on her lips and administered the usual slaps and gropes on his wife’s naked boobs and ass. The ride to and from the market had left both of them sweating, purva even more than usual as she felt flimsy of not taking a bath today. She was glad the oil had dried up quite a bit owing to her secreting sex juices as she wiped them with her hands while her husband had her way with her for a couple of minutes. Mushtaq then proceeded to spread her legs wide right beside the door. He slapped her cunt roughly a couple of times while purva tried to balance herself on account of the sudden lustful treatment by her hubby. purva found herself becoming mute with euphoria as she just felt losing all of herself to mushtaq and his rough exploiting acts as he finger-fucked her right there as she stood awkwardly trying to balance herself with the support from the door. Mushtaq gradually increased his pace and loved the look on his dear wife who was now on the verge of crying with happiness. She loved how speechless she was as she just looked into her husband’s eyes proud of the lust and desire for her that she invoked in him. Finally, after a minute of rough finger-fucking purva subsided into oblivion, as she had her third orgasm of the day. She fell into Mushtaq’s arms as he kissed her again and again, smothering saliva all over her face. “Tujhe itna pyaar karta hu randi, mein”, he said and continued kissing her as purva slowly regained her composure after the orgasm. “Thank you Mushtaq ji, mein aap ki hu aur mujhe isee jyaada pyaar chahiye”, she said with love and the couple hugged each other not caring for the sweat on each other with Mushtaq running his hands over his wife’s bare back and ass. “Mushtaq ji, 4 baj gaye hai abhi, aap ek kaam karo…bohot pasine aa rahe hai aap ko, aap naha lo…achha lagega aap ko, mein chali murgha tayyar karne aap ke doston k liye”, she said to her husband. “Thik hai raand, achha banana murgha, sajid ko bohot pasand hai…“. “Haan ji, zaroor”, she replied. Mushtaq proceeded to take a bath after kissing his wife one more time roughly on her lips. purva blushed continuously as she took a strange and severe liking to her new married life and the lust her husband showered upon her. She wiped the saliva off of her face with her hands. She wasn’t sure how Mushtaq wanted her to be around the guests. She was almost sure that she wouldn’t have to wear anything as Mushtaq had already commanded her that she wasn’t supposed to wear anything at all inside the house, no matter what. So, she was almost sure she was going to remain naked for all of Mushtaq’s friends to see. But she was also not sure if Mushtaq would ask her to wash her face and put on some makeup for their friends. Of course, Sajid had already seen her naked and it wasn’t a big deal for her to be nude infront of him, but she did not know who the others would be. Sajid told her over phone that they hadn’t met her so she would probably be exhibiting her nude body to new men in the slums. She was certainly starting the exhibitionist side in her these days and the thought of having to be openly naked infront of cheap strangers she hadn’t met would be very erotic, she thought.
[+] 3 users Like Rajeshcfnm's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife plays with construction workers-Purva initiated in the slum (Collected) - by Rajeshcfnm - 05-12-2020, 10:40 AM