Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
Mom would usually press her lips firmly against my cheek every time she kisses me. This was no different, and both our lips were pushed against each other. My dick immediately sprang up and it peeked out of the slit in my towel and was poking at mom’s pussy. Mom was completely naked under her nighty and I could feel the warmth of her pussy on my dick.

I parted my lips a little, and let my tongue slip out and push against mom’s lips. She too instinctively opened her mouth a bit and moth our tongues made contact. I was just about to slip my tongue inside her mouth when the clothes I was holding slipped from my hand. Mom immediately came to her senses, and pulled back. I took turned away embarrassed. I took my clothes and went into the bathroom to change.

I didn’t know what had got into me. I made up my mind to apologise to my mom right away. When I came out wearing my clothes, mom had already set up lunch on the small table and was acting like nothing had happened between us.

Both of us were sitting opposite to each other, and every time mom bent down, I would get a clear view of her massive cleavage. .it was clear that she wasn’t wearing any inners, her nipples were hard and were poking on the thin fabric of her nighty. Mom made no effort to cover herself up, even after the incident we had had. I didn’t know if it was intentional or not. I just didn’t know how I’d be able to spend two more days with this sexy lady who was my mom, without losing control over myself.

Once we completed our lunch, we immediately left for sight seeing. The tour guide had arranged a car for us, and he also acted as the driver as well. Mom and I sat in the back seat. Although there was enough room for both of us, mom was sitting right next to me, pressing her shoulders against mine. She was wearing a white, sleeveless top and tight leggings that left little to the imagination. Her clothes clung to her body like sticky glue, giving me a full view of her contours.

It was barely an hour’s drive to the waterfalls, but it felt like an eternity. Mom was constantly pressing her boobs against me very time she looked outside my side of the window. I was too busy enjoying her boobs that I didn’t notice her inching her hand up my thighs until she cupped my crotch. I had had a strong erection, and I was sure mom could feel it.

“Oh… Sorry” mom said, seductively, but took her own sweet time to take her hand off my dick. She gave me a gentle squeeze before taking her hand off me.

We reached our destination pretty soon. It was a beautiful place, but all my concentration was on mom, I spent more time ogling at her shapely legs and massive boobs than looking at the scenery. During this time, mom went a little too close to the water and got most of her clothes wet. Even the driver couldn’t control himself from looking at her.

The towel was in the luggage which was packed inside the car, so I suggested we drive to the houseboat, which was our next plan. It was just a half hour drive from there. Mom was not wearing her bra, and I could make out her dark nipple and areola from her wet top. I took my kerchief and began to wipe her top, and slowly started to press her boobs. Mom didn’t object, in fact, she was enjoying it very much.
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 19-03-2019, 02:51 PM