Fantasy Secret club for indian couple by puneslut2
This was not first time in day someone was trying to fondle her but it was so sudden that her natural reaction come out and she push this boy. He angrily get up,Manasi also stand on her leg looking down, Manasi knew she had done mistake, boy dont bother to look at her and call someone on phone and speak with him slowly. It look like he was complaining about Manasi.

He then pick one remotte kept on table and on the speaker whcih was installed in room. In few seconds, Manasi listen voice on speaker of room, "Manasi you have joined the club, please follow all rules of club, this boy is our employee and his job is to Mark your body so that you can be identified in club, please follow his oder".

Manasi speak, "Ok, sir, I am sorry actually he suddenly touch me so i reacted in that way, I apoligies to you", she says to that boy.

Again voice come from speaker, "No worries, now just follow his order"

That boy was looking little angry now, he come to Manasi and ask her to raise her hand, manasi raised her hand, "I am sorry, but you suddenly touch...", she was about to finish his sentence when this boy signal her to keep quite. He lustfully observer her body.

He feel her boobs but dont press it, he open all buttons of her blouse, he didnt bother to press her boobs, instead took his sharp pen and start writing something on her boobs, he was writing it on upper part of boobs, he write something on her upper right boobs.

"Wow, great yaar, really big bobbies", boy talk to thimself, Manasi keep quiet.

"what is your husband name & his age?" He asked her,

"Vishal,he is 31", Manasi replied.

he again start writing something on her left boob now, he do it for two minutes. Once he was done, he look at her angrily, he still dont like way Manasi push him, he was just doing his job.

He keep pen in his pocket, he once look at her boobs to see if he has written everything correct. He was satisfied his work and then he ask her to wear blouse and get ready to meet organizer.

Manasi looked at him & ask him, "would you mind sucking my boobs, I mean I dontmind", Manasi was very talkative and bold girl, she had liked this boy. Manasi just wanted to talk to him as he was first guy of day whom she like. She thought it would be great if she make friendship with him.

He turn back, "Manasi, please buttoned your blouse, I have three more girls in queue, I have to mark their boobs as well, please hurry up, I dont do friendship with club girls, I am only empoyee here and you are item of gangster Arjendraji, its better for us to stay away from you"

Manasi now realize why that man dont fondle her earlier in dark room and why this boy is running away, she remember driver had already told her that she is book by Arjendraji, he like her profie pic and he book her.

Suddenly it strike to Manasi that this boy had written something on her upperboobs,she look down and saw towards her naked boobs, She looked on her left boob it was written M-MANASI-262. she look towards her right boobs, it was written M-VISHAL-312.

Manasi was puzzeled, she wanted to know what actually this mean, it was clear that their was her name and her husband name in it, but what that initial letter mean and what that digit mean?.she asked "what does this symbol means?", this boy look that Manasi still had not wearing her blouse, he went to her and without touching her boobs started buttoning her blouse.

"M-MANSI-262 is your symbolic name, first 'M' indiact that you are married, then it is followed by your name, next number is 262, first two digits 26 indicate your age & that last digit 2 indicate that you are married for two years." That boy explain her same time he completed buttoning her blouse. "You have to change this symbol on your or your hubbys birthday and your annivarsary date as that three digit will change accordinlgy", boy explain to her, his tone was still little harsh.

Manasi look towards her other boob and realize that M-VISHAL-312 is also same, first capital letter 'M' indicate that she is married, it is followed by her husband name, next two digit indicate age of her husband, and last digit indicate they are married for two years. Manasi realize this symbol she can hide with little exposing blouse as well, but if she bend it will definitely be visible.

"This is written it in such way that you can easily hide it in any clothe and if you want to show it you just have to bend in little propotion", he explain to her.

That boy show manasi one door and asked her to go to that door,Manasi shake her hand with him, she again apologis to boy and give him friendly hug. Manasi walk towards door of the room and leave the room.

Manasi went to that small door, she once look behind to the boy who had just written symbolic name on her both boobs, She had got sort of attracted to this cute boy, He was busy with arranging his pen, he was behaving very professionally, thats what actually trigger something in Manasi, she had seen boys falling for her one smile but here that boy refuse to fondle her despite her request. She suddenly realize that she is in secret club where she dont know what might happen to her, she understand that's not time to fall in love, Being a bubly girl she used to fall for every cute boy, but reality struck her & she look towards her next door, she push it slowly & Married Manasi with transperent saree & mangalsutra around her neck enter in big hall.

She entered she saw there was one large sofa kept in hall,This hall was bright with light, Manasi saw four nude man sitting on that sofa, they was looking very cute, They was looking like baby actually, Manasi found that there was no sign of hair on their body, they only had hair on their head, their entire body was waxed. Manasi looked at them and avoid eye contact with them. Manasi initially thought that this man will fuck her first time in club. Manasi still dont know what this club is all about & its still suspense for her. This married lady finally thought suspense is finsihed and she will get gang banged by this cute baby looking nude males. She feel shy and start playing with her own hair.

She stand still on entrance of hall, she forget about boy who had marked her & now she was dreaming about these cute baby looking males, remember she was constantly getting fondle from last few hours but no one was touching her pussy. One nude man who has his entire body waxed come towards manasi, she was looking away, she was blushing. her face had become red by anticipation of these man fucking her in secret club.

He come & to the surprise of Manasi he bend and touch her feet as if she is goddess. Manasi was taken aback by step by his action. Till now from yesterday men had fondle her, ogle her but first time man was touching her feet. That man was looking like 25 years old man, he stand up, Manasi looked to him, he was nude, He was not looking towards Manasi, he was looking down to floor. Manasi look towards sofa, other three male of room had also stand, they was also looking down. This was strange for 26 years old married lady. She was getting shock one after other in this secret club.

This was shock for Manasi, Sometime ago one man refused to fondle her despite her approval & now one nude man was touching her feet despite she wantd them to fuck her. She look at man carefully and she saw something was written on his chest. Man was still looking down, she move ahead very close to man & read it. It was written as "PARTNER OF U-SHWETA-235". It indicate that this boy was boyfriend of Shweta who is of age 23 & in relationship with him for five years. That means these mans are not actually client of secret club to whom she have to fuck, they are actually husband or boyfriend of girls. These are member who had joined club along with their female partner.

She was shocked & emotionless, Married Manasi realize that these club guys mark girl on their boobs & their male partner on their chest. She was curious, she was clear that this boy is boyfriend of Shweta, she tried to remind this name Shweta & then she remember that shweta is same girl who was with Manasi early this morning. That mean Shweta their is getting gang bang for club & here her boyfriend is serving club as servant. Manasi just to clear her doubt ask that boy, "Is shweta your girlfriend? Is she wearing black salwar kameez today?".

He was still looking down, "Yes madam, Shweta madam is my girlfriend & she is in same color salwar kameez, Madam how do you know her?", one more strange behaviour, this boy was calling her own girlfriend Madam.

Manasi start feeling bad for this boy, "Don;t you know where is your girlfriend today?", she start understanding nature of this secret club or prostitution club, here male partner or hubby has no idea about what his wife is doing.

"Madam, She is booked by son of MLA & his friends for today, she is serving them, but I dont know the detail, Madam how do you know her?" He again replied by question. Manasi feel relief that male partner are aware of status of his wife or girlfriend.

Manasi keep quiet, Manasi was very clear till now that this was prostitution club, it is sex racket, she was ok with it, but when she saw how they humiliate husband or boyfriend of girl she had mixed feeling, She completly forgot that this boy had asked her something.

That boy realize Manasi is lost in thought, he still looking down asked her, "Madam, could you please follow me, I will take you to document signing room?"

Manasi was again back in reality, she remembered earlier question of boy, "Actually your girlfriend is with few boys, she was clubbed with me together, we was in same car, These club employee drop her to one group, I hope she is alright that boys was very aggressive & she is alone", Manasi tell him worringly

"Dont worry madam, bodyguard of club will be with her for protection, please follow me", Man started walking nude, Manasi started following him. Manasi understand that driver and man who enter he house early this morning was actually club employee who has responsiblity of protecting girls.

Manasi & that boy passed by sofa where other three nude male was sitting, they sit on knee once Manasi passed by them looking down. They don't look toward 26 years old Manasi, Manasi stop by them. She looked man from top to bottom and she got another shock, These man was having very small penis, it was so small as if it was penis of 3 years old child.

Manasi ask boy who was guiding her to document room to turn, he followed order of Manasi and she saw he was also having very small penis as these nude men. She saw towards chest of these men, symbolic name was written on their chest. This is treatement her hubby vishal will get this club, thought shiver Manasi.

"Madam, we have given injection & drugs, we are not able to get erection, thats why despite watching you, your sexy breast, your expose body part we dont get erect", boy replied & started walking towards document room without any emotion.

Manasi followed him, she understand that this boy is flirtious in nature & he know how to lure girl, but he was drugged very heavily that his cock didnt grow even inch after watching manasi. it was pretty clear that wife or girlfriend of these three males was serving some client & these guys nude sitting her & serving helplessly.

"Madam, once couple join this club, male partner is not allowed sex with girl, they constantly inject and drug hubby or boyfriend so he don't get erection", boy keep talking while walking. Manasi was following him.

It remind Manasi that one doctor has visited her own house to inject her hubby, but she never expect that his penis will shrink very small, she was feeling really bad for her husband vishal.

"when you get intimate with your girlfriend shweta last time", Manasi asked, now manasi was very scare for her hubby. Though she wanted to sex with client in club, but she also want to fulfill her duty towards her hubby as well.

"Madam, I joined this club 10 month ago, since then i have not penetrate her", he told her, they was moving through series of doors.

"Did they allow any other sex", Manasi asked, one could easily see nervousness on her face. She didnt get nervous when today morning boys was jumping on her or driver was fondling her or when she was blindfolded and was taken to unknown place, but she was worried now.

"Madam, we are allow to suck boobs & lick pussy of girls, but it didnt give us any pleasure as we loose our ability to get erect", he told emotionlessly.

"Does it pain when they inject you, My hubby is going through same process today", Manasi was now clearly worried & was on verge of crying, she is very sensitive girl & love her hubby.

"Madam, dont worry it wont pain....", he left his sentence incomplete as they had reached on big black door. manasi saw towards door, it was written "Document Room" on door.

Boy knock on one door. Another man open the door, he peep is neck out looked at manasi, he smiled at her & give her flying kiss,He signal her to come in. Manasi pass that nude boy & looked at him sympathetically. She was imagining her hubby vishal on his place now, she had somehow controlled her tears, That boy was still looking down. She was now on entrance of door.

"You look beautiful, show your identity" That man asked Manasi & start playing with her hair with his one hand, with his thumb he touch her lips.

"I am Manasi", she told very easily, Smell of this man;s mouth it was clear that he was having drink inside.

That man laugh, "Manasi, this is not way, bend little and show me your cleavage, I will read it from there, its custom here", he was pretty polite, he hold her shoulder and slightly force her to bend. Nude boy was standing their like pol, he absoultly has not emotiion left in him.

Manasi lean so that that man can read name written on her upper boobs, He take his eyes very close to her boobs, she was leaning little, but she was careful that her entire boobs was not expose. he put his hand on her blouse and slowly open couple of button of it, Manasi didnt object, but she also dont like smell of drink from his mouth.

"hmm, Vishal & Manasi, married couple, You have very lean body considering you are married", He told. he roam his hand from her arms till her waist, he again roam his hand upward but this time through her waist & he finish opening of her blouse.

"Thanks", she said, They was completly ignoring nude boy who was staning one feet behind manasi. Manasi had finger of one mand inside her blouse from front with couple of buttons opened. she has standing with her hands down and completly surrendered to man who was fondling her.

He suddenly put his finger in Manasi front blouse and pull her in, This was so sudden that she dont get opportunity to recover and was pull forcibly in room, In this process another button of her blouse got break and fall on floor, This was first time in day someone had used force on her. That man signal nude boy to follow him in room.

"I am Raj, Manager of club, yesterday I talk to you", he introduce, she hadnt seen him yesterday as he was sitting in dark but she identify him by his physics.

Manasi shake hand and saw in bedroom, she got another shock, there was one king size bed, on the bed one women was getting fucked by males. She saw her blouse was on floor, her petticoat, her bra was also on floor. Manasi saw mangalsutra around her neck. She was looking like 30 plus age. She knew she was wearing saree & had mangalsutra around her neck that means she is married. As in this club married girls wear saree & unmarried wear salwar kameez.

Manasi was still in shock of her husband getting practiclly impotent untill she stay in club & here she got another shock, it was not that Manasi was not expecting fucking here, but she was not expecting it so suddenly. The man who was fucking lady was old but had large penis, he looked like 50 years old.

Manasi realize that nude boy has entered in room. He stand beside Manasi, he was still looking down. Mansi realize that this hairless nude boy is getting attracted to her & he always stand beside her.

"Hey idiot, collect all condom from dustbin, collect her all cloth & took it to our locker room", Man fucking that lady order nude boy.

He started collecting all stuff as ordered, there was condom everywhere, it was evident from face of lady on bed & state of room that she was getting fucked from some time & she is fucked by many males as there was lot of condoms in room. She was all sweating with her hairs disturb, her body has lot of bite marks.

Nude boy who is boyfriend of shweta was doing his job with sincerity, "Hey, is he boyfriend of shweta, whom I fuck last weekend?", middle age man who was fucking lady on bed asked. Old man was thumping lady so hard that enitre bed was shaking, that lady despite 30+ was closing her eyes, he was mustering energy for his each shot.

"Yes sir, I am her boyfriend", he replied and keep doing his work, he was putting all condoms in carrybag now.

"She is damn cute yaar, you are lucky boy to get her for life time", Man replied he was still fucking lady in missionary position. he finished his fucking & stand up, lady was reliefed now, lady was sleeping on bed he go and stand beside her chest, he start shagging, it was evident that he will cum on her chest. While shagging that man was caressing boobs of lady by his foot.

Boyfriend of shweta had meanwhile collected all condoms and cloth of lady in one carrybag & stand beside Manasi looking down. Lady on bed was arranging her own hairs while one 50 years old man was shagging and caressing her boobs by his feet.

Raj put her hands around manasi lovingly & told, "The man who is fucking lady is owner of this branch & his name is Pratapji, he is 49 years old".

"Pratapji, she is our new catch, Manasi, we yesterday talk to her on yahoo", Raj told to pratap who was busy in shagging & by foot he was caressing boobs of lady. He wave his hand to Manasi & she also smile to him. Manasi realize yesterday she had talk to Raj & pratapji, now things was getting little clearer to her.

Pratapji ogle her, "very cute girl yaar, she is mixture of college girl & married lady, You look sexy in tore blouse Manasi", He chuckle & suddenly cum, he sit on knees and put all his cum on boobs of lady. He smiled to lady & kissed her in bending position, this was smooch, they was actually exchanging salivia.

"Hey idiot, come and wipe all cum over herbody, till then let me meet our new club member", he order nude boy & he jumped from bed move towards Manasi

Nude boy went to lady and wipe all cum by blouse of lady only, but he didnt take extra advantage to fondle her, neither did his penis get erect, it was worrying Manasi that vishal also have to go through same things one day. she was also aware that pratapji is coming towards her.

Meanwhile pratap come to manasi and hug her friendly, his penis was still looking very big. he didnt try to fondle manasi or do any naughty thing, Manasi when hug him get smell of sweat as if he was fucking lady from hours. he look towards Manasi face, he held her face and look into her eyes.

"Wow, what a addition to club, Arjendraji is lucky to get her", He speak, Manasi realize that driver had told her that she is booked by gangster Arjendra. She was very curious to meet this new club partner Arjendra now.

Nude boy come back again to Raj once he finished wiping cum over lady boob, he was still looking down, he was perfect slave, his girfriend shweta is serving boys of MLA for club & he is serving other club member here.

Pratap look at him, "Your girlfriend shweta is really great, I like her lot, next week I am going to gift her to my son on his 20th birthday", he told him putting his hand on shoulder of Manasi. He pulled her and smooch her, Manasi didnt respond to his kiss but neither she oppose, she kept her hands down and allow him to play with her mouth.

"Thanks sir, its my pleasure if my girlfriend serve your son", Nude boy told submissivly.

Raj asked him to leave the room & told him, "Tell prakash, that his wife will stay here today night also, so he cant leave today".

Kavita realize that prakash might be one of the man who was sitting on sofa nude outside & this lady must be his wife, she was looking 30+ so Manasi assume that she must be married.

"Yes sir, and what about me, should i Stay or leaave tonight", Nude boy asked.

"Your girlfriend will finished her session at 5 pm, you will be blindfolded & will be drop at ***** station at same time", pratap told him. Manasi who was just kissed and was had hand of pratapji around her came to know that couple can left once fucking session is over.

Nude boy thank pratap, all the time he was holding saree of married lady in his hand and carrybag of used condom in other hand, He was completely hairless so he was looking very cute like baby.

He touch feet of Manasi & again go to bed where lady was getting fucked and touched her feet also, Lady dont even bother to look at him, She was looking tired, Lady was now sitting on bed resting her back on bedrest, 26 years old Manasi look towards her boobs, it was written there M-GUNJAN-326 & on other boob it was written M-PRAKASH-346. it indicate she is of age 32 & is he husbands name is prakash they are married for six years now. Manasi doubts was clear that she is married lady.

"Listen you idiot, Dont tell your shweta that She is birthday gift of my son", Pratapji told nude boy who was about to leave, Pratapji was holding Manasi by her waist.

"No sir, I wont tell Shweta Madam about it", he replied still looking down.

Hairless nude boy left the room, Raj told Manasi that here is custom that Nude males always address girls as "Madam" & they always touch feet of girls when they meet.

Meanwhile nude boy had left room, now in room there was married lady Gunjan who was just fucked by number of males, Manasi who was about to sign membership document for club, Raj Manager & Pratapji who is owner of this branch of club.

Manasi was in this document room with Raj, Pratap & Gunjan. Manasi was little nervous, she was in her transparent saree with her blouse two button broken. She had got used to it till now. Manasi from her college days was very comfortable in exposing her cleavage in decent way. Manasi actually had liked the environment till now of this club, but she was worried about her hubby, She don’t want vishal who is 31 years old to be parading nude in club & moreover she can’t see him hairless. She herself know the pain of waxing, she don’t want her hubby to go through it. She don’t want vishal standing bending his neck like waiter to receive orders.

Pratap who is owner of this club & had just fucked Gunjan on bed, Gunjan was still nude & had her hair tied in bunch on her back & was sitting relax on bed, She has no sign of discomfort on her face. Pratap has his hand around this Manasi, He quite like this young girl, Remember Manasi is just 25 years old & this Pratap is 49 year old, there is one generation gap. Prataps elder son is of age 20 actually. Manasi don’t mind his hand around her which was slowly playing with her boobs over her blouse. Manasi was actually thinking about her hubby right now. Pratap is also smart player & He was not pressing it he was just slowly moving his hand on her quiet big boobs.

"Pratap sir, I guess Manasi is little worried", Raj speak & he also lovingly put his hand on her head, actually he broke the silence. It brings Manasi back to reality & she just smiled to Raj, she was feeling little warmness because these two males was not attacking her like wolf. They was just lovingly playing with her, Manasi since her younger age had seen mostly male banging her with their eyes.

"You guys are really cruel, see how you have broken her blouse buttons", Nude Gunjan who had just got gangbanged now had left the bed & joined the group. She was 32 years of old & was looking more like women than girl.

Manasi looked at Gunjan, she was standing nude, she was taller & her username was written on her boobies. Manasi thought it is chance to go away from Pratap, though she don’t mind them playing with her but she also sometime hate drinking guys. Manasi also want some female so that she can share her feelings about husband nudeness. she go ahead and give girly hug to Gunjan. It was not tight hug; they just hug each other lightly, but their boobs do touch each other. Gunjan’s boobs was nude while Manasi boobs was under her pallu covered blouse.

Pratap went to bed and pickup his short & tshirt, it take him some time to search his own underwear on bed. He wear his short & tshirt, now only Gunjan alone was nude in this document room. Meanwhile Gunjan guide Manasi to Sofa, Manasi occupied seat beside Gunjan. Manasi started liking Gunjan as she was very fondly handling her.
Raj went to one table open drawer & brings one paper document. Both males joined ladies but they seat on sofa which was kept opposite to girls. In between one small table of glass was kept there. It was quiet strong table, Manasi didn’t understand why they have such strong table here.

Gunjan who was sitting next to Manasi tried to peep in Manasi blouse, Remember Gunjan is taller than Manasi she could easily peep in her blouse because both girls was sitting on Sofa, Manasi realize what she is trying to do & blush, Manasi realize Gunjan actually was trying to read her username.

"I am Manasi 26, I am married to Vishal, now stop peeping", she said and smirk, Gunjan playfully hit her on her shoulder. All four of them laugh, All understood Manasi is smart girl, she indeed was smart girl, she had married to 32 years old Vishal only for his good job & she joined this club only because she thought its good opportunity to make some money. Every decision of her life was rational till now. She had lot of male friends in her college days but she never allow anyone to take her virginity, she had allowed bit of fondling but she never cross her limit, she knew her limit & she knew how to handle boys very well.

"Manasi, You like money we offer you even before you joined the group, So you want to join this group?", Pratap ask her, He purposely remind Manasi there are lot of money associated with this club. Pratap was experience enough to know what girl go through her first day of club, so he was using his words very carefully. He was looking into her eyes, Gunjan wrap her hand lovingly around Manasi. She was feeling pretty wholehearted now.

Mansi look towards Raj & Pratap alternatively both of them was staring her, both was waiting for her reply.

"I like this club honestly, I am also impressed by your pay package & way you care for your girls, but I am worried about my hubby", she answered, she had smile on her face, she give politically correct answer.

Gunjan laugh loudly before Pratap or Raj could answer, "Hey Manasi, don’t worry about your hubby, he will enjoy it & it’s not only about money, it’s about glamour also"
“Manasi, yes we have lot of celebrity visiting our club because they want good homely housewife to fuck, you can’t even imagine to meet them, but they will be with you in bed”, Pratap replied her, Pratap knew Manasi have soft corner for cute boys & love to spend time with cute boys.

"And one more thing Manasi, you decide for yourself only, your hubby will decide for himself", Pratap continue.

Manasi didn't understand this, she looked towards Raj. Raj has smiled on his face, he signal Gunjan to leave the room. Gunjan immediately stand up & move towards exit, Pratap ask her to take rest & she could take help of her husband prakash to sooth her well fucked pussy. She thanked them & left the room, Now 26 years old wife who just got her boobs mark with her username was alone with two males.

Raj speaks, "Manasi, you tell your opinion of club; our one representative is taking your hubbies opinion about club at your home. If both you & vishal say yes to club then both of you will join by default. If both of you say No to club then you will be rejected & we will drop you home again"

"what if we have different opinion?" Manasi ask genuine question, now she forget she was alonehere & she was doing negotiation with them & asking correct questions. Pratap& Raj smile, this was most common response they got from wives who join club.

"In that case we will give both of you 15 minute to discuss on phone & you can collectively take your decision", Pratap answer, He stand up & go to Manasi side, Manasi become little scare, Manasi thought he might pick her & start fucking her, but he went to her & look at her half open blouse.

Manasi understood & she unbuttoned her entire blouse, her pallu was already undone.This 26 years old wife was expecting some serious fondling now, but instead he signal her to completely remove her blouse.

"Dont tease her sir" Pratap say playfully to both Pratap. I will tell you Manasi Raj start to talk, "See you say Yes to club, if your hubby had liked it he will say yes & you guys will join, but if your hubby has objection on this male nudity concept of club he will say No, then you guys can discuss about it, in short there is no harm in saying Yes to club & if you are thinking that Pratap sir will fondle you now, then don’t worry, we have tradtion of collecting blouse of married lady & dupatta of unmarried lady here,so we just want your blouse for our collection".

Pratap interject, “but remember, if you say No & your hubby also say No, then we won’t give you any chance to join this club, we will directly drop you back to your home", while Pratap was saying so, Manasi had remove her blouse completely & she handed him to Pratap who was age of her father. She was feeling Little odd,

Now Manasi realize she should say Yes only, because saying No means risking loosing this club, this complexity of thinking make Manasi forget that she had handed her blouse to male, this was first time she herself become topless & handed her blouse to someone. She decided to say Yes to this club.
Manasi was not worried for her hubbies humiliation, she was ok with it, but she don’t want blame on herself, now this concept of club make her realize that both of them are deciding for themselves. If vishal accept this it will be his own choice.

"Ok, I got it, but tell me what is going to happen in this club", Manasi ask for details, now she covered her naked 26 years old boobs with her transparent pallu, it actually make her look more sexy & erotic because her pallu was not good enough to hide her boobs. Both male smile on her innocence.

"Manasi unfortunately we can’t give you more details now, we will just tell you some important points", Pratap says & he put her small blouse on table of glass which was between two sofa’s, Manasi was expecting pratap to atlease sniff her blouse, but he didn't do it, he plainly put it on glass table. he dialed some number on phone, it look like he send one message to someone.

"You will get lot of romance in this club, remember you will be treated as queen by our clients, remember our clients are from film industry, politics, Gangster, security officer department. They want beautiful girl as their companion and they don’t come here only for sex, so they will love you lot", Raj says, Manasi also realize its true, because so far she had meet unmarried girl Shweta & Married girls Gunjan, both of them was very happy & satisfied.

"Second thing, your hubby won’t get any sex from you or anyone, but we will compensate him with lot of money", Pratap said. Pratap now had again joined Raj & both male was sitting opposite to Manasi on Sofa.

Manasi stand up when she hear second statement that vishal wont have any sex in these days, she love her hubby lot. Her pallu fell down as she stand & both male was able to see her naked boobs, she immediately arrange pallu back on her naked boobs. Raj understand that this wife is about to rebell, he immediately speak, "See Manasi, if your hubby have any objection on nudity or on no sex, He will deny joining club, so if you say yes then you can discuss with him & deny to join club, you don’t decide for your hubby just say yes to club, your hubby has all rights to deny entry to club, let him decide for himself"

Manasi thought he was right, there is no point to thinking about vishal, This club has already given him right to decide his own fate. She look towards both males & then look towards her blouse which was on glass table, her blouse was small that it was looking like handkerchief.

"Ok, I am ready to join this club, let’s see what is my hubby decision", Manasi announce, she was looking down towards her feet. Raj & Pratap shake their hands & leave their table. They succeeded to bring Mansi in club. They went to Manasi & hug her, both kiss her alternatively. First time they fondle her ass over her saree, They took Manasi on sofa in between them, her blouse was still on glass table & her pallu was covering her boob.

Suddenly Doorbell rang, Pratap order to come in, He dont even look towards door & he was busy in smooching Manasi. Manasi was looking towards door. One nude hubby come in, Manasi looked at his chest, he was hubby of Gunjan. He come and touch feet of Manasi, Manasi was alomst topless but he dont look at her boobs, it was little embarrassing for Manasi as she was only 26 & this hubby was around 40 years old age & touching her feet.

“Prakash, see on table, it is Mansi madams blouse, take it & keep it in our married blouse collection”, Raj ordered, his hand was busy Manasi body.

Fourty years old prakash just signal yes to him & pick Manasi blouse, Manasi had sympathy for him, some time ago his wife was openly flirting with these male & he dont even have right to speak here. He was standing with Manasi blouse in his hand. Manasi also feel little annoyed & irritating as this impotent man was holding her blouse, she don't mind when some time ago 49 years old pratap was holding her blouse, but now she was having little problem in mind. she was surprise on her own thinking pattern.

Raj & pratap signal him to leave the room, he come near sofa where both male was actually playing with Manasi treasures, Manasi was little curious about his advancement towards her, but nude & hairless prakash just come & touch feet of Manasi before leaving as per custom & he leave the room.

Raj & pratap keep smooching Manasi, both males got lot of wives her in club, but they love hygiene & cleanliness of Manssi, they love her fresh breath, so they smooch her lot.

"Manasi now we want you to sign document, but we want to tell you we wont take signature of wife on document", Pratap announce & Raj went to drawer leaving Manasi alone with Pratap, Pratap was lovign her like new husband. Raj come back with inkpad in his hand.

Manasi looked at ink pad & she thought that they will take impression of her thumb on document. This ink pad was little bigger, it was as big as laptop, he keep it on center table & again join Manasi, now males have stop fondling her & was just playing with he hairs or boobs or her nailpolish, they was treating her like new lover, Mansi had her hands rested on thighs of each male, she has become comfortable with her new friends now.

"Dont you think thumb impression is pretty old fashioned", Mansi start teasing Raj & pratap, she was talkative & she could easily beat anyone it talks. Manasi dont know what these guys had in their mind.

"Yes Manasi, but we dont want you thumb impression", Raj speak & both men chuckle, she look towards both male alternatively she clearly had confucion on her mind. if these guys dont want signature then why they bring this inkpad here.

"We want your....", Pratap left sentence incomplete & both males hold her one boobs each & started laughing loudly, Manasi realize and start hitting both of them playfully on their shoulder.

"Now you cant say its old fashioned", Raj speak, he also pinch her nipple little, it was not painful, it was just to tease Manasi.

Manasi look at Pratap, Pratap smile & signal her that it is routine of this club, Manasi become red with shyness & she was blushing, she was blushing like newly married girl.

Both the males leave her alone, "But my boobs will become blue with ink, it might have allergy", She tried to avoid this, actually she was making this more funny, she had like this concept, but she was showing little tantrums.

"Dont worry dear, we have doctor ready for you all the time, he will examine you from your head to your toe", Pratap hold her mouth & give smooch to her, pratap like her mouth lot, Raj had opened two blank pages of document,he was behaving like perfect manager, he was not missing his duty.

"Manasi we want your each boobs impression on each page, it will be evidence that you agree to join this club, becuase one can forcefully take impression of your thumb, but no one will be able to take impression of your boobs on paper unless you give it willingly", he tell her & he empty one entire bottle of ink in inkpad.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Secret club for indian couple - by V4poison - 06-12-2018, 05:41 PM
RE: Secret club for indian couple - by V4poison - 06-12-2018, 05:42 PM
RE: Secret club for indian couple - by V4poison - 06-12-2018, 05:44 PM
RE: Secret club for indian couple - by V4poison - 06-12-2018, 05:45 PM
RE: Secret club for indian couple - by V4poison - 06-12-2018, 05:46 PM
RE: Secret club for indian couple - by V4poison - 06-12-2018, 05:47 PM
RE: Secret club for indian couple - by divyacd - 08-12-2018, 12:10 PM