Fantasy Secret club for indian couple by puneslut2
They then ask Manasi to remove her Saree, she was reluctant initially. Manasi requested them to allow her to cover her mouth by scarf becuase she feel uncomforatable, they agree on this term. Manasi undo her saree. Then these guys ask vishal to stand up and smell her wife.

They instructed vishal to smell manasi blouse covered boobs. They ordered that his nose should not touch her blouse, he only have to smell them. Vishal started doing this, Manasi was sitting on chair. her nude hubby vishal was standing, he bend and start smelling her wife's boob ensuring he is not touching them. His nose was roaming around her entire bust.

Manasi suddenly squeal as "ouch", it was clear that he has accidently touch her blouse with his nose. Vishal said sorry to manasi that he touched her blouse. Manasi told him its not an issue. But suddenly both man said that it is issue, Vishal was asked not to touch blouse, he was asked to keep his nose away.

They ask vishal to sit on his knees, Vishal follow their order, His cock was hardened by this smelling and closeness with his wife. Then they ask manasi to slap him for touching her blouse covered boobs. Manasi was not agreeing to do so, but they told her its just game of club and vishal also will take this sportingly. she then agree and slap him slowly. But they again insisted her to slap him hard or they will keep her ordering to slap him.

Manasi realize unless he slap Vishal her nude hubby hard these guys will keep making akward demand. She then slap him very hard. She hit him very hard that vishal fall on ground and Manasi own had start paining.

She tried to help vishal in getting but both the man on screen stop her. They ask vishal to again sit on knees. Vishal agian sit on knees, there was little tear in his eyes. Man1 ask Manasi to remove her blouse, but manasi again told them that she dont feel comfortable showing boobs on screen.

They ask vishal to sit facing away from screen. Vishal back was towards screen. Man1 ask manasi to stand in front of her nude hubby vishal. they ask her to open her blouse in such way that her boobies is hidden behind vishal face. Manasi realize what is in mind of Both mans, she stand in front of her hubby and open her blouse in such way that her boobs are right in front of vishal face. Both man couldnt see her boobs as it hidden by Vishal face.

They as vishal to suck her boobs, they told him that it is compensation for him for that slap. But Man1 and Man2 say that he cannont touch boobs by his hands, he only have to use her mouth. They ask him to shag himself by his both hand while sucking his own wife's boobs. They told him no other body part of vishal should touch Manasi. Only his face or mouth should toucing her boobs. They instruct manasi that her should be on her head and no way she should take her hands down.

Intially Manasi dont realize why this condition, but one he started sucking her boobs, manasi realize that as Vishal was not able to control his head, her boobs are becoming partially visible to both man. once vishal fall down and all her naked boobs was in front of these two man. Sometime Manasi fall down, then also her boobs was visible to guys. They keep doing this for 15 minute and Vishal cum.

Man dont allow them to stop and they keep doing this untill vishal cum 5 times. Then both man ask vishal to stop. he was very tired. Manasi quickly try to cover her boobs by blouse. Man ask her to stop and cover her boobies by blouse but dont buttoned it. Manasi was in dillema, what these man have in mind now?

They ask vishal to suck all his cum which was lying on floor, this was something strange for Vishal, He tried to refuse. Then suddenly Manasi speak.

Manasi :- Vishal, why are you not sucking your cum from floor?

Vishal :- dear wife Manasi, how could I suck cum from floor??

Mansi :- (Complaining tone) ohooo.. Daily i suck you, you force me to swallow your cum, that time you tell me its good, what happen now??

Vishal realize he dont have any option and he started sucking cum from floor. Man of skype call ask him not to swallow it. he collect all his cum in mouth. His mouth was full of cum. They ask manasi to open her unbottoned blosue in way that it is visible to Vishal. Vishal stand in between webacam and Manasi boobs so that man on screen couldnt see it. They ask Vishal to spit all his cum on her boobs. He spit all it on her boobs. Man1 ask manasi to hold her boobs from below so that cum dont cum to her tummy.

she support her boobs from below, now her boobs was totally wet by cum and spit. They ask her to wear her blouse like that only.

She wear her blouse, Man1 give them 15 minutes to refresh, but manasi have to keep blouse as it is. Manasi wear her saree again, They even allow vishal to wear clothes.

Manasi and vishal are now sitting wearing their cloths.

Man1 :- Actually we dont want vishal to fuck you Manasi, thats why we ask him to cum 5 times.(Both man on screen was laughing)

Man2 :- Now our club member Manasi is safe for 24 hours atleast.

Manasi :- That mean Vishal daily have to cum 5 times in front of web cam(she ask in surprise tone)

Man1 :- No dear, who will keep eye on him if he is cumming properly or not?

Manasi :- That means you want my hubby vishal to not fuck me only for 24 hours??

Man1 :-(Laughing mischievously) Dear you are so stubborn, then listen, tommorow our doctor will visit your house, he will give on injection to vishal.

Man2 :- this will ensure that his penis dont get hard for 10 days.

Vishal :- what?????????(Mansi was smiling, but she ensure her hubby dosen see it)

Man1 :- Vishal, its only for few days, dont worry, she is your wife only

It took them half hour to convince vishal to take injection, strangely Manasi also help both mans two convince vishal, Vishal agree finally half heartedly.

They told Mansi and vishal that next day doctor will visit their house at 11 AM, at same time they will pick Mansi for club. they ask vishal to cooperate with doctor.

They told Manasi that next day she has to be ready in her saree, mangalsutra, sleveless blouse. They told her that her blouse should be as small as possible. They told manasi not to pin her pallu to he blouse.

Manasi and vishal promise to follow instructioin. THese man also ensure them that they are safe and its just funny game. They console vishal and told him its ok and be a sport and he will enjoy it more than Manasi.

They finally was about to disconnect call, then they say that vishal got his share of fun by cumming 5 times, but Manasi didnt get any favour, finally they ordered vishal to lick manasi pussy for one hour or till manasi get to sleep whichever is less. manasi thanks both the man and they disconnect the call.

Vishal lick her wife pussy, it was very boring for him because he had already cum for five times, but he ensure that he completed his task. then both wife and husband sleep blissfully.
Manasi was ready to go to club next day. She wear a black saree with very small blouse. Her blouse was sleeveless with very deep back. Her entire neck was expose. Her blouse was so small that most of her boobies from front was also uncover. Her saree was not helping her to hide it anyway. Manasi was wearing extremely transparent Saree. She wear it below her navel so that her entire milky skin was visible, and her saree is teasingly hiding her body.

Vishal saw his own wife very attractively dressed for her first club visit. Vishal was still having hangover of yesterdays session He and his 25 years old wife Manasi had with club member on skype call. His penis was still not able to get hardened as he had cum 5 times in one hour yesterday. Last two time his balls was so dry that there was no cum in his penis.

Vishal touch his wife's smooth skin and try to feel her smoothness. He did this on her bare arms. She shrugged his hand and indicate him not to touch her.

"Vishal, Do you remember what restriction club owner have put on us, you cant touch me like that", Manasi told Vishal.

"Manasi, I was doing it in non sexual way", Vishal tried to defend himself.

Manasi completely ignore her hubby, She received call on her mobile phone. She listen it carefully. She hardly speak on call. She was only saying ok on call.

Manasi finished with her call, and keep phone on desk.

"Vishal, They will come here in some time to pick me up", Manasi told vishal.

"Are you ok Vishal, if you don't feel comfortable, we can stop all this here only", Manasi told vishal very sincerely and frankly.

"Its ok Manasi, but I feel little akward when you dont allow me to touch you", Vishal had complaining tone this time.

Manasi stared at vishal, He was not looking into his wife eyes, he was looking towards floor. "What else you dont like about this club?"

Vishal muster his courage and said, "I don't like this injection stuff, why they want me to stay away from you. I married you so that I could fuck you."

Manasi now look towards vishal, "That means you are ok unknown guys taking your wife with them, you dont even bother to ask identity of these guys, what you are worried about that you dont get opportunity to fuck me"

This one sentence from Manasi put vishal on complete back foot. "I dont mean that, I mean they are geniune guys. who will transfer that big amount, they have system in place so dont worry you are safe"

Then doorbell rang, Manasi went and open door. She come in room with one guy. Manasi introduce herself to that man. He was looking around 30 years old. He was having drivers uniform.

Driver ask Manasi to stand still, he then roam around her and scan her entire body, but driver didn;t touch her.

"Manasi madam, You are participating in this club as married couple, right?" Driver questioned Manasi.

"yes, He is my hubby", Manasi answered to driver.

"hmm, Manasi madam then where is your mangalsutra? why is it not around your neck?" Driver speak in commanding tone.

"I mean, i thought I look beutiful without mangalsutra, so i didnt wear it." Manasi explain her position.

"Manasi madam, you have to wear mangalsutra in this first visit, Please wear it, we have to leave", Driver instructed her.

Manasi went in bedroom to wear mangalsutra. Vishal was standing still there. Driver told vishal that doctor will be visiting him soon. Driver explain vishal a process of injection in shot. They were discussing it and suddenly Manasi come out wearing her mangalsutra.

Driver remove scissor from his pocket, he come close to Manasi and remove her pallu. "Wow, great boobies". he give slight kiss on her uncovered upper boobs.

"Manasi madam, you are not only hot, but very cute, you will go long way in this club", He told manasi and gesture vishal to come close.

"Thanks", she was about to speak more but Driver signal her keep quiet.

Driver ask vishal to hold Pallu of his cute wife, He ask him to go little back. Driver then with his scissor cut handful of her pallu. He then take pallu from Vishal hand and agian put back on her shoulder.

"Hey, this was my favourite saree", Manasi cried.

"Sorry madam, this is ritual of club, All married ladies we cut there pallu or blouse material so we could blindfold wife" Driver clarify his position.

"Why dont you cut my blouse then??", Manasi complained and then realized that she is asking stranger to cut her blouse.

All laugh, all knew she was talking illogical as her blosue was very small that there was no scope for further cutting it more.

"what if I was not wearing saree???" Mansasi questioned him.

"Manasi madam, generally in this club, we have either married couple and unmarried couple. Married girl come in saree for first meet and we blindfold them by their pallu as I did in your case" Driver told.

"what about unmarried couple", ask vishal, one could easily sense his excitement.

"we blindfold them by their Dupatta or cut her dress in such way that her boobs are not exposed", Driver explain.

Driver then move ahead and blindfold Manasi, He ask Vishal to be ready for doctor. Driver recieved one call on his mobile, he talk for some time. It was clear that he was irritated by what he was listening on call.

"Ok, bring her in", finally he shouted on call.

Driver explain Manasi and vishal that he already had picked one more unmarried girl, She was in Tavera, but she is feeling little thirsty, So i asked my man to bring her in.

Manasi tried to undo her blindfold, but Driver shoulted not to do so. One more teenager boy bring one girl in the hall, She was looking around 22-23 years old. Driver ask vishal to bring water. She was wearing salwar kameez and she was blindfolded by dupatta. she was also not wearing mangalsutra. One thing was clear she was introduced to secret club as unmarried couple.

Driver introduce manasi with shweta, they was blindfolded but they talk till vishal bring water, Shweta drink water and then that teenager guy pick blindfolded shweeta on her shoulder, Driver pick Manasi on her shoulder.

Both girls was resting their navel on shoulder of boys, their leg was coming around thier penis, and upper body of girl is in air behing boys. Both the girls wearing low cut blouse which was making their boobies ompletly visible for some one who is standing behind them.

Vishal open door of hall for both of them. Tavera with black glass was standing inside gate. Vishal open the door of tavera. Initally Driver push blindfolded Kavita inside and then that teenager throw shweta inside the Tavera.

tavera was not having any number plate. Teenager boy and drive take front seat. They close door, Vishal couldnt see anything now as car was having black glasses. Tavera started and Vishal open gate for them to leave.
Manasi was sitting on back seat with another girl, both women was blindfolded. The pallu of Manasi saree was cut, but it was drapped around her bust and placed on her shoulder. There was nothing behind on her back. Her body was exposed.

Then suddenly car stop, Manasi listen that someone open door. She was expecting that someone will again lift her on shoulder. She feel that girl which was sitting beside her was lifted, as she listen her "ouch" sound. Then Manasi listen group laugh, it was clear that there was few boys outside their Tavera car.

"My boobs, please slowly", Manasi listen voice of Shweta.

It was followed by laughter of boys. Manasi could hear slapping sound, it was evident that boys was slapping her ass. Manasi was still sitting in Tavera.

"Wow, what a girl in Tavera", She listen someone speaking.

She heard her door open and feel one hand on her boobs. She tried to push hand but she was not sure about how to defend herself as she was blindfolded.

She was about to remove her blindfold, but suddenly she heard voice of driver.

"Hey dont touch her, she is not your model, you book unmarried girl"

"Yaar she is hot, now we change our mind, we want this girl wearing saree, you could took this unmarried girl back"

Manasi was frighten, she didnt speak a word.

Driver speak, "No sir, she is booked for day, I have to deliver her to next client"

"Wow, this unmarried girl is very slim and flat chested, I love figure of this married girl", Someone from boy speak.

"if she is booked for day, you could deliver her to us at night", another boy suggest.

Driver express his helplessness, He told them that Manasi is booked till midnight.

It take lot of time to driver to pursuade boy's. Somehow boy agree and leave manasi alone. Then Manasi listen that boys give 50 thousand rupees to driver. Driver told that He will pick shweta by 6 PM.

It was clear for Manasi that this club is nothing but sex racket. These club owner run sex racket and supply girls. Manasi was not one high class prostitute.

Manasi was worried that boys had seen her and boys could easily identify her. Manasi ofcourse couldnt identify boys as she was blindfolded.

Now Tavera start running on road.

"who has book me?", Manasi asked.

"It is surprise for you Manasi madam"

"Just tell me, willl you submit me to group or single person"

"Manasi madam, One gangster Arjendraji had chosen you today, He saw your whatsapp profile picture and he fall for you"

"What?? who give him my number"

"Madam, your number is given to all our clients, all have your number, they will try to talk with you, your job is to please them, chat with them, entertain them"

Manasi was surprised, she was worried how will she manage this, that was clear manasi has to work all the time. her phone will keep her busy always.

"Madam dont worry, you dont have to show yourself on video call, you only have to voice chat or whatsapp chat"

That was relief for Manasi, she thought if video call was allowed she would have to stay nude whole day.

"you are taking me to Arjendraji,"

"No madam, I will take you to club, there they will tatto your boobs with club sign"

"I have to open my blouse in club"

"No manasi madam, this tatto will be on your upper boobs, it will be hidden if you wear normal blouse, but if you wear low cut or if you bend then it will be visible, purpose of this tatto is that in our club function all girls wear low cut blouses, then it will be visible, but in normal life you could easily hide it, remember its secret club"

"SO you lied to boy that I am booked"

"No, Arjendraji has booked you, he is waiting for you"

"so you will take me to his home after tatto is done"

"No manasi madam, Arjendraji is waiting for you in your house"

"My hubby vishal is in house"

"Yes, he is waiting for you, Vishal is busy with doctor right now. Today your hubby will sleep in hall, Arjendraji will fuck you in your bedroom"

Manasi was shocked, SHe know vishal also have this fantasy and she happily agreed, she didnt oppose for this Idea.
Manasi was sitting behind in the car, blindfolded wearing saree. Her saree was transparent, Pallu of her saree was cut. Her big ass was resting on soft cushon of tavera seat.

Car was running fast, blindfolded manasi was looking towards window, She was feeling Ac of car on her exposing body. Manasi was now official member of club. It was named as "Secret club for couple" but it actually was "Prostitute club".

The car stop, Manasi was relax till now become little aware, she adjusted her hair and sari pallu. She knew her pallu was very translucent and it didnt help in hiding her boobs which was covered with very skimpy blouse. It was her natural response. She was feeling frightened, panic, nervous. She knew that Driver is not going to deliver her to someone to fuck, but she was scare of unknown in her mind.

Driver open one door, Manasi was expecting driver to pick her up on shoulder, as he had done it till now with her & other girl Shweta. Manasi had her hand down so that driver will find it easy to it easy to lift her on shoulder. Driver instead put his hand on her boobs and without giving opportunity to Manasi to response he feel her for few seconds.

Manasi push his hands away and now hide her bosom by her own hand. Driver laugh shamelessly.

"Sorry Manasi madam, we rarely get married girl like you to deliever, we either get flat chested unmarried college girls or aunty, You are rare species of this club", Driver now went in car and took his mouth very close to Manasi mouth. "Please Manasi madam, one kiss only, I beg you".

Manasi feel he was sitting beside her in car, Manasi knew that she has very little choice she opened her mouth wide. Driver laugh loudly and instead of kissing her lips he put his tounge in her mouth. He spit in her mouth.

"Manasi madam, dont close your mouth, otherwise spit will fall on your mouth", He keep sucking her, spitting in her mouth for some time, then he suck her both lips. Driver smooch blindfolded Manasi for ten minutes as if they are lovers. He was verbally admiring, appreciating her beuty in between. Manasi had resigned to her fate. She had given up and decided to accept everything happen to her today.

Driver after finishing kissing, hold her hand and bring her out slowly. He make her stand outside car in the premises of one farmhouse.

"Manasi madam stand still, dont move, let me adjust your cloths"

He take hankerchief and wipe all his salaiva over her lips, then he remove her pallu and wipe all sweat. He went back of Manasi, her entire back was open, he wipe it to by his hankerchief. Driver adjustd her blouse so that her clevage of maximum expose. He put back her pallu on her shoulder.

"Manasi madam, Now I will open one door and will push you inside club, You can remove your blindfold once I push you in", Driver told her.

"You wont be there with me", 25 years old Married Manasi asked.

"Dont worry madam, my duty is only to transport girls, we are not allowed to enter in club, I request you not to tell anyone that i fondle you"

Manasi was puzzled, she was thinking, suddenly she feel Driver holding her hand, She was wearing bangle, Driver was holding Manasi hand over his bangle. It was looking like if two lovers are running.

Driver open one door, before pushing manasi inside the door he again start kissing and fondling her, after some time he push her in and closed the door. Manasi open her blindfold and look back but door was lock, she tried to open it but it was lock. she wanted to see driver. She just sat there unsure what to do next.
Manasi enter in dark room, it was black everywhere. Manasi was not sure where to go. Manasi had joined this club yesterday night just 12 hours ago and today she was in this dark room. From today morning she was fondled by driver, few boys tried to fondle her but that driver protect her from assault, She saw one unmarried girl was submitted to same group of boys who was trying to fondle her like wolf, In normal life she wont bother to talk to her driver but today her pallu was cut with scissor by driver, and one doctor has visited her house to give her hubby some injection so that he is not able to fuck her. She don't have child yet, she is little worried that this injection might have abnormal affect on her hubby in long term.

Manasi don know where to go in this dark room, she is bold girl but she is little scared of loneliness and darkness, she decided to stay still. She saw one small door open,one dark middle age man put flash of battery in dark room, it direrctly fall on her eyes, actually Manasi was blindfolded from morning and now she was in dark room, this sudden light on her eyes make her uncomfortable, Manasi used her hand to protect her eyes from this flash, It leave her entire body expose to this flash as her pallu was already cut and her saree was very transparent. he actually put it on Manasi and observe her. he keep battery for some extra time on her blouse to see her bosom, Now manasi had got used to this kind of naughtiness, He shout, "One married girl has come". Manasi was happy that someone address her, she was still puzzled how this man know that she is married, later she realize that in this club married girl wear Saree & unmarried girl wear salwar kameez. She was also wearing mangalsutra that indicate she is married.

"Married girl or married lady", she listed faint voice, someone was asking this man something.

This man again flash battery on her boobies, this time manasi turn around to protect her from this mans eyes, "So you are showing me your naked back", this man laughed.

Manasi was confuse and stand straight, but keep her hands on her boobs to hide it from this man, he flash battery on her entire body and replied back to person who had asked him question.

"Yaar, she is girl, very slim like teenager, only her boobies indicate that she is married, I cant say she is lady, I will describe her as married girl", he explain.

Manasi stand their like one object only, she listen faint laughter from background.

"what is your name & age", That man asked rather rudely

"I am Manasi, 26 years old", she told him.

"hmm, we generally get married lady who are aged above 30, you are only 26, when you got married", He again asked her very offensively.

"Two years ago", she answered

"Your hubby did good job on your boobs, nice boobies", he said and He shut the door on her face & again she was lost in darkness of room. She tried to speak something but this man didn't give her time to talk. Manasi find it little abnormal, this man dosent even bother to look at her prettiness, he just flash light on her, observe she is in saree, give message to someone back, ask her some question and again bang the door leaving her in darkness. Manasi feel her own boobs and she knew that this mans is right, these boobs was bigger as compared to her petite body structure and only sign of her marriage apart from mangalsutra. Manasi feel slowly her own boobs, she become little wet by fondling of driver and comment of this professional man.

Again door open and same man ask her to come to door, He show route to manasi by his battery. Manasi walk slowly. Manasi was now expecting him to fondle her little, he wanted good fuck now, from last night she was fondled by husband, driver but she had not got good fuck. Manasi was little high now. He hold her hand and drag her little, he guide manasi from number of doors but he didnt touch her, finally they ended in one room where one chair was keeping at the center of room, he indicated Manasi to that chair and ask her to sit on it. He used his hand to touch her arms but he didnt touch her offensivly. he leave Manasi in room and went. This was small room of 10 by 10, one bulb was lit for light.

Then one boy come in room with sharp pen in his hand, and he stand in front of Manasi. he look at her boobs directly, it was clear that he was given message that Manasi had great boobs.

"Madam, please stand up and raise your hand", This boy order Manasi. He was standing close to her but he didnt touch her.

Manasi follow his order, "Hey can u give me detail of this club?", Manasi asked him. She directly look into eyes of this boy. she like his cute face. he was looking like young boy.

He completely ignore her, and start doing something on the sharp pen which he had bring. Manasi again tried to talk to him, Manasi knew how to lure boys, she was famous in this art in her college days, "I am Manasi, what is your name?", Manasi had find this man cute.

He looked at her little irritably, He remove handkerchief from his pocket and order her to open her mouth. Manasi opened her mouth. he initially feel her mouth by his finger, he feel her tounge by his middle finger and then he put handkerchief in her mouth, He actually gag Manasi, he was still amzingly looking at her boobs.

Manasi was standing raising her hand in small room, that give good rise to her boobs, she was gag by small handkerchief. This boy after doing something to his sharp pen, come close to Manasi and try to open button of her blouse. Manasi was shocked and in her natural defence he push this boy away, Manasi remvoe her gag from mouth, she push that boy but she herself fall on chair. She actually wanted to someone to fondle her but this sudden attach trigger her natural defence mechanism.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Secret club for indian couple - by V4poison - 06-12-2018, 05:41 PM
RE: Secret club for indian couple - by V4poison - 06-12-2018, 05:42 PM
RE: Secret club for indian couple - by V4poison - 06-12-2018, 05:44 PM
RE: Secret club for indian couple - by V4poison - 06-12-2018, 05:45 PM
RE: Secret club for indian couple - by V4poison - 06-12-2018, 05:46 PM
RE: Secret club for indian couple - by V4poison - 06-12-2018, 05:47 PM
RE: Secret club for indian couple - by divyacd - 08-12-2018, 12:10 PM