Fantasy Secret club for indian couple by puneslut2
Manasi open rulebook, she have already deleted all things related to gift voucher. Below were content of that email.

Hi Couple,

Welcome to secret club, This is formal invitation to you guys to join our first call so that we could let you know the rules of our secret club. Rest assure, this is very secret club and we have lot of great male personalites part of this group, so its more important to us to keep it secret than you.

I want to told you guys that this is adult club, In this club we only select couple. We dont select all couples, our selection percentage is only 20 percent that means we reject 80 percent of couple.

This email is only for rules of first meet, but I just want to hint you that in this club only girl(wife or girlfriend) will be active and Mens(hubby or boyfriend) will be passive. Enter in this world only if you trust each other.

Rules of first video call:-

You have to attend this call as team, both female and male must attend call
This will be video call, but we understand your fear so you guys can mask your face with black cloth, we want to assure you that no recording will be done from our side.
In this call girl have two type of attire, one for married couple and other for unmarried couple
Unmarried girl should wear either Tshirt and jeans or Salwar-Kameez.
Her Tshirt or Kameez has to be tight and hint of cleavege should be visible
Most of upperchest must be open, her shoulder should be exposed.
It has to be sleveless, Kameez or tshirt.
She must wear bra, her bra strap must be clearly visible on her shoulder.
Her nailpolish should match her bangels and her dress colour.
She should not wear anything in her neck.
Her jeans or Salwar should be tight fitting.
Married girls should wear saree.
Saree has to be transperent and she should wear below her navel.
Her blouse has to be sleveless and it should show lot of cleavege.
Bra strap should be clearly visible on her shoulder and on her back also has to be totaly open exposing bra strap.
Her upperchest must be totally expose.
She must wear her mangalsutra in such way that end of it should reach her cleavege.
Her nailpolish, her bra, her bangles colours should match
4. Males(Hubby or boyfriend) dont have any dress code, they have to be totally nude.
5. Couple should maintain distance between themself during video call.

Thanks for considering this club, if you still agree on all condition then receive our video call on skype at decided time. Remember Mask your face so boys dont worry much about your nudity.

Your club owner.

Manasi and vishal was surprised, Vishal dick was very hard reading this email, Manasi look towards him and kiss him, this is very rare occasion when 25 years old Manasi was allowing her hubby kiss without mouthwash.

once they finish kiss, Manasi insisted on joining the first video call, she ask vishal there is no harm as their faces will be mask, and anyway she will be totally dressed. Vishal also realize there is nothing to loose, His wife will be totally clothed with her face masked, so its pretty safe. He agree to join video call which was due after one hour.

He wanted to fuck Manasi in one hour, he pick her and throw her on soft cushoion of bed, he jump on her as if he is banging her. she also struggle like if she has been bangd and run away, the continue this roleplay for some time, finally Vishal caught her, now Manasi was under vishal and vishal try to kiss her. Manasi cleaverly save her mouth from his

Manasi :- Vishal, I have to get ready, I have to dresses as per the club rules. you know saree, nailpolish, exposing blouse, bra.. its lot of stuff.
Vishal :- Manasi allow me to fuck it only take 10 minute, please..
Manasi :- Hey, you dont have to get ready, you only have to wear mask and sit there, try to understand.. its first meet I dont want to make any bad impression.

Saying so she bite him, Vishal also leave her realizing she is not ready to fuck now, she send vishal out of bedroom and ask him to go to store and bring some mask to hide their faces properly, she ask him to bring red nailpolish, it was clear that she is wearing red blouse, red bra. Initially Vishal was confuse why she select red but then he realize Manasi had red bangel in her hand and she is just matching color.

He went to general store and Manasi went to bath as she wanted to look her expose body part very white and clean.
It was 11 PM, Manasi was ready. She was wearing red saree, red blouse, red bra, red bangle, she also had applied little red mehandi on her hands. Vishal was amaze how quickly she prepared for this skype video call for secret club. Her arms was naked, she was wearing beautiful armband there, it was red in color and looking beautiful on her white arms. She had ensure that her bra straps are visible on her shoulder, Her saree was very transparent. She was totally ready for occasion.

Vishal was wearing nothing, he was totally nude, he was wearing only mask. Manasi took mask in her hand, look towards it and throw it away. what was in her mind? VIshal thought she is trying to attempt this call without any mask. But she surprised her, she went to her wardrobe and bring her scarf. She covered her face using scarf. She told vishal that mask look little insulting or humiliating for her thats why she is using scarf to hide herself.

Vishal was feeling little humiliating but he know there is no harm as they were masked, They sit on chair keeping distance between them as mentioned in email, suddenly the receive Skype call. They adjust there webcam. Manasi adjust her pallu and her blouse, ensure her straps are visible and received the call. There was two males sitting on other side, they were not mask but there were sitting in dark so Manasi and vishal was not able to see them.

Man1 :- Hi, couple, welcome to this secret club.
Vishal :- Thanks,

Both Vishal and Manasi was nervous. they dont know how to respond these guys, they decided to go with flow.

Man2 :- Wow, Manasi madam, you look awesome, I just want to compliment you on your looks before proceeding. You are dressed pretty well according to rules.

Manasi :- Thanks sir..

Man1 :- Vishal, great, you are sitting nude there..

Vishal :- Thanks.

Man1 :- Lets proceed, this is secret club, it will help unleash your fantasies.

Vishal :- ok..

Man2 :- This is our interview process, so lets begun.

Man1 :- Vishal, you are not allowed to speak, unless you are asked to speak.

Vishal :- yes sir.

Man2 :- So, Manasi, what is your age?

Manasi :- I am 25 years completed.(Manasi was blushing under her scarf, she was naturally putting her hand on her hair to adjust but she was realizing that it was covered in scarf)
Man1:- So Vishal & Manasi, this question is both of you, do you guys trust each other, because in this group trust between couple is very important.

Manasi :- Yes, we do trust..

Man1 :- Are you interested in joining this sexual club, this club include lot of sexual activity, but let me assure you there is no activity which taking place forcefully or we can say not against will of female.

Manasi was about to talk something, Vishal was quiet under his mask. As Manasi was about to open her mouth under scarf Man2 speak.

Man2 :- This will help you earn lot of money, Entry amount to this club is either ** **** rupees, which will immediately transfer to your bank account.

Vishal was shocked after listening that big amount, this amount is equal to his salary of 18 months. Manasi other hand was mesmerized by freely these club owner is bestowing money on her, she knew somewhere all this is for her, they are not interested in Vishal as club member, but they want her to become club member, this give special feeling to her.

Vishal :- See if it dosent involve force activity then its ok, we are in with it. We will decide if we want to participate or not.

Man1 :- Shut up you idiot, listen carefully, nothing will be against the will of 25 years old Manasi, if she don't want to participate she can quiet, You should be participate in every event if invited.

Manasi :- Ok, I am ready for it, if it dosen;t involve any force sex(Manasi agree immediately because she saw that conversation is going in other way, Vishal might back out so she immediately agree to join)

Man1 :- that great news..(Both man discussed something between them) ok, Vishal could you please send you bank detail to us in chat window.

Vishal stand up, he was still nude bring his mobile phone, read some number from it and type it on Skype chat, He enter his bank number an IFSC code there. He enter number and sit back on chair.

Man1 :- Vishal, tell me how freqeuntly you fuck Manasi madam?

Vishal :- Thrice a week.

Suddenly Mobile phone of VIshal ring, he saw message he received, He show his mobile to Manasi, She saw that these guys have made payment to them immediately.

Man2 :- Did you guys recieve payment?

Vishal :- Yes, we do.

Man1 :- SO now you are officially member of our club for one year. Congragulation for both of you.

Manasi :- thank you so much..

Man1 : Now Manasi, as you are member of our club, we want you to remove your scarf we want to see how our queen look.

Manasi :- but...

Man2 :- common Manasi, its ok, Vishal stand up and remove her scarf..

Vishal stand up and stand behind Manasi nude, he start removing her scarf, Manasi cooprated by keeping quiet, he remove her scarf.

Manasi was looking very beautiful in her attire, her face had little sweat on her face becuase of scarf.

Man1 :- wow great, Manasi you look awesome..

Man2 :- Manasi.. could you please reapply your lipstick, its little faint becuase of scarf.

Manasi reapply her lipstick, adjusted her hair and her blouse but she ensure that her bra is visible.

Vishal :- Should I remove my mask?

Man1 :- No, Please you keep it on. We are not interested in your face, we paid this amount for this hot girl.

Man2 :- yes, Manasi you are 25, when did you get married?

Manasi :- I got married to Vishal two years ago, when I was 23..( Manasi try to hold hand of vishal)

Man1 :- Please no touching, Vishal you also dont have to touch her unless we permit you.

Vishal :- what permission?

Man2 :- Its rule of our club, once couple join we dont allow them to have sex for first week, so you have to follow it.

Manasi :- Ok i will ensure we follow it(Mansi was totaly under their control)

Man2 :- We want to see boobs of our new club member

Manasi :- hey boobs its too much yaar, I cant do it on internet

Man2 :- we understand, but we are not asking you to remove entire blouse just remove two button and bend little on front so that we can see what we have got.

Man1 :- Vishal , could you please remove her blouse two button.
Vishal's face was still covered in mask, He stand up to undo button of Manasi's blouse, Manasi realized that her hubby will undo her top two buttons of blouse as instructed by Man on skype call. She gestured Vishal to stop and sit on his own chair. She himself remove her pallu and open her top two buttons of blouse. Now Manasi had her cleavage on display. Both man appreciate her show by whistling. Vishal turn his neck to see her wife's cleavage, but suddenly man of skype call interrupt him and ordered him to not to look at his own wife. He asked him to look towards screen only.

Man1 :- Wow Manasi, you have great boobies.

Manasi :- Thanks sir.

Man2 :- Manasi, We are happy that you are part of our club now.

Manasi :- But what is this club all about?

Man1 :- wait Manasi, keep some patience. Let us fill your form, now you answer all question we ask to you. This is basic membership form.

Manasi :- Ok(Manasi was keen about this form)

Man1 :- Your age Manasi?

Manasi :- 25 years old.

Man2 :- Your husbands age?

Vishal :- I am 31..

Man1 suddenly loose his temper, He scolded vishal very aggressivly and ask him to shut his mouth until he is asked to speak. Man1 was writing every answer manasi was giving in one form.

Man1 :- How long you guys are married?

Manasi :- Since 2 years..

Man2 :- Hmm, Any child?

Manasi :- No.(this time she couldnt control her laugh, as it was pretty evident from her body shape that she dont have any child)

Man1 :- Tommorow you have to visit our club, we will make you understand few things about club.

Manasi :- its too quick(she look at vishal, he was looking towards screen only as instructed by Man1)

Man2 :- Dont forget payment we made to you, now you are officially our employee.

Manasi :- but can I discusss it with Vishal?

Man1 :- No dear, you have to take this call or send that money back.

Man2 :- Vishal, you tell, will you send your wife to our club tommorow?

Vishal :- I have no objection(He was still only looking at screen only)

Manasi had no option now. She agreed to visit club next day. Both man asked her to be ready at 11 AM, she will be instructed further how to come to club. They took Manasi Moblie number with them. They don't bother to take vishal;s number, they told them that every communication they do will be with Manasi only.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Secret club for indian couple - by V4poison - 06-12-2018, 05:41 PM
RE: Secret club for indian couple - by V4poison - 06-12-2018, 05:42 PM
RE: Secret club for indian couple - by V4poison - 06-12-2018, 05:44 PM
RE: Secret club for indian couple - by V4poison - 06-12-2018, 05:45 PM
RE: Secret club for indian couple - by V4poison - 06-12-2018, 05:46 PM
RE: Secret club for indian couple - by V4poison - 06-12-2018, 05:47 PM
RE: Secret club for indian couple - by divyacd - 08-12-2018, 12:10 PM