Fantasy Cuck Mocktail
Chapter 10 - The Second Man

Last week my wife’s boss has made her the big shopping of her life till now, so she is soo happy like never before, when I ask her about all those new dresses she lied that she bought herself but the fact is her boss bought it for her, I believed her, that week is like pretty normal, nothing new, daily busy office work for me, my wife is also busy in office & some random romance fun with her boss in the car. But that weekend they didn’t make out anything because at his home his is wife is there, so they gave rest to their sex fun, actually she is little upset for not having fun this weekend but some-how managed with fingering twice that day after I went to office just like the last with her boss & my pics on her phone screen. She felt soo relaxed, she then thought to her self like this is just like my backup pleasure points, if her boss is not available for fun. Next week also pretty similar to remaining days, but her boss blast a bomb on the Thursday morning when my wife left to office.

When my wife went to her office, sat in her cube, setting up things to resume work, office boy came & told that boss is calling her, she went to his cabin with a naughty smile in face…
My wife : (just opened the door partially & with polite) Good morning Pramod!
Boss : Hey, Morning Neha, come on, sit, waiting for you.
My wife : ho why Pramod, anything important ?

(Both my wife & boss just behave like normal employees in their nonprivate space to avoid unwanted doubts on them)

Boss : yeah, you remember on the previous day you guys went to attend a meeting regarding XXXXXX client.
My wife : yeah Pramod, I do.
Boss : Just now I got a mail that they are ready to give us the deal, just some paper formalities are pending, they will be done in the next week & we can start in next month, all because of you Neha, good job.
My wife  : Oh! Is it that’s awesome, soo glad to hear this.
Boss : me too Neha, hold this excitement there is more to go, right after the mail I got a call from that manager with whom you had meeting on the other day. He is soo impressed with your presentation, so he wants to meet you in person, just to appreciate you.
My wife : that’s is soo satisfying to hear, so when he wants to meet me ?
Boss : Listen it is not like a regular meeting, he wants to appreciate in a more different way…
My wife : ( with question mark expression)
Boss : Let me make it clear, I have know him personally from quite a long, he is soo good man, he is soo impressive with your work so he wanna spend some time with you before signing the documents, so he wants you to come to his room on this Saturday.
My wife : (instantly) WHAT!, are you guys gone mad, what do you guys think of me, I never expected this, this is soo ridiculous, he wants to sleep with me & you encouraging it, NO, I never do it, if I let you do with me doesn’t mean that everyone is allowed to do it, Please make sure that I deny this.
Boss : Neha, don’t be so ridiculous, he is just asking for one favour, can’t you do It, these days this is common in this corporate world, if you deny he may cancel the project just by mentioning your name as the cause, don’t make things come that far, it will be primary damage to you job, you have lots of bills to pay, just think over it, I have a meeting to attend, BYE!

Boss took his belongings are walking out of his cabin in fast, my wife simply sat there & watching him, she is soo nervous, don’t know how to take this, silently walk back to her cubic, all the day she is soo dull, not much active in work, that day she came home early, at night also she doesn’t speak much with me, daily she used to hang on mobile with someone, but today she slept too early, I thought she might be tiered in work & slept early, so next day also same routine, we both left to office, but at the office her boss asked about her answer to the client question, she denied it again, around at lunch time, her boss came again to her and said,

Boss : See, I am leaving to another city by this evening flight, this is your last chance, so don’t be a fool, try to grab your opportunities if you wanna grow your career, this is not a new thing, soo many has done this too many times, let me know your opinion by this night. Bye Neha.

Silence all around her body but mind is thinking very crazy about it, she felt very down, she never thought like this, never imagined that she have to use her body just for survival, with soo many thoughts she lost interest in work & came home early, on the other hand, I was in positive mood this day, so I came home very early than every-day, I thought to spend some time with my lovely wife, it’s been soo many since we had a good chit chat time, at home, we came soo early & done with dinner also, so I am soo excited to make out with my wife, I was soo desperate about it, I wanna see her cherry it’s been soo long, so I requested her for love making but she denied on the base that she is soo dull due to her office work, but I keep requesting on, finally after soo much of begging she agreed for it

(she agreed because she is not having his boss from last 2 weeks, so her body is in need of something in her pussy, she know I am not up-to her expectation but some thing is better than nothing, so she wanna try me) 

To tell in a simple way I met her expectations, not in the way of satisfying her, but in the way of disappointing her, yes, as usual I disappointed her, I never fail in disappointing her, just after banging for couple of times I cum like kid, this time I felt soo pity for myself, after long begging she gave me a chance, I started like a bull on her but after few strokes I cum like nothing, this is soo awkward, I know she don’t spare me, already her face turned into red like apple, she is soo angry on me, for a moment we both are seeing each other, made eye contact, her face expression is soo clear that she is soo angry on me, she rolled her eyes a little & saw my limp wet dick head cock, again rolled up her eyes to my face, she gave me a cheap look that I still remember, all these happening with no words, with just one push she let me drop off from her body, she turned the other side, cleaned my little cum fell on her belly area to the bedsheet & murmuring like “IDIOT, cannot with stand just for 5 minutes”, I heard it but I have no right to talk against her because I failed with her, if I satisfied her then I can say anything to her words but I lost the game so my silene is the best I can do, I then went to washroom to fresh-up, while coming out of the washroom I saw my wife sitting on bed with nighty on, typing something on her phone, I just layed on bed & took my position to sleep, but I can hear her mobile vibrations, but don’t know when I asleep.

On the other hand, when I went to washroom, my wife out of angry & mainly disappointment took her mobile, texted her boss that
My wife : OK I AGREE, LET ME KNOW THE TIME & PLACE
Boss : (Instantly), Good decision dear, I will let you know all details, make things to get ready for tomorrow.
(Boss called my wife in call) (she cut the call & replied like )
My wife : I cannot take calls now, text me.
Boss : ok, I am in another city now, it will take some days to come so you have to go alone tomorrow & don’t worry everything is under control, your safety is my responsibility.
My wife : ok thank you, keep me update ASAP, bye now, I am sleepy.
Boss : ok, dear sleep well & look fresh, bye, GN.

My wife kept the mobile aside & she off from bed, applied some oils to her hair & prepared some health ingredients for tomorrow. Then off to bed.

Next day the Sunday, I woke up early because I know my wife is angry on me, so I thought to prepare some special dish & impress her but I don’t know at that time she already prepared one more dish(cause) to go out to her new man, she wokeup lately & by that time I already prepared food & I also almost ready to go to office, I left little early than usual, but before leaving I told my wife that I prepared food & enjoy it, I closed the door & left on bike, later I left my wife wokeup but still on bed, rolling over,  just took her mobile & checked it, there is a message from her boss “ 12:00 PM, XXX HOTEL, XXXXX AREA, ROOM NO : 069, LET ME KNOW BEFORE YOU START I WILL BOOK A CAB” my  wife gasped for it & replied “OK”, she checked the time it’s nearly 8:45 am, she thought it’s more than sufficient time so be leisure, there again one more reply from her boss that
“WEAR THAT SAREE WHICH WE BOUGHT LAST WEEK & DON’T FORGET TO SEND ME PICS”,

after seeing this message my wife thought like

“IN FEW HOURS ANYHOW ONE MORE MAN IS GONNA SEE ME NAKED & ENTER IN ME & MORE OVER THIS MAN HAS ALREADY DONE EVERYTHING WITH ME, SO NOW SENDING HIM SOME PICS WONT CHANGE ANYTHING”

My wife replied “OK”

Then she get off the bed, fresh-up, ate her breakfast, checked her mobile & later went to shower, in washroom, she cleaned her pubic hair & underarms, checked her body in mirror, made sure that she is perfect,  had a nice warm shower, feeling fresh, out of washroom, now feeling soo much, mood set right now, her anger on husband is totally gone, slowly her inner desire is taking over her, she stood infront of mirror, took off the towel, naked in the room, checking herself in mirror, she felt shy to see herself, till now her beauty is just given to boss & husband but today it is gonna be some one’s, in few hours a strange hands are gonna roll over her boobs, a new pair of lips are gonna taste her lips, a new manhood is gonna steal her cherry, all these made her excited, she just quested herself that

“JUST 2 DAYS BACK I ALMOST SCOLDED MY BOSS FOR ASKING ME TO SLEEP WITH A STRANGER FOR OFFICE DEAL & NOW WHY I AM GETTING SOO EXCITED FOR HIM?, WHATS WRONG WITH ME? WHAT MADE ME TO DO SO? IS MY BOSS THAT INFLUENCIAL ? AM I THAT WEEK TO SURRENDER ? WHAT IS THAT SUPER NAURAL THING FORCING ME TO DO ? (JUST THEN AM IMAGE CAME INTO HER MIND THAT IT’S NONE OTHER THAN ME, YES HER MIND SUBCONCIOUSALLY REMEMBERED MY FACE) OH IS THAT ALL BECAUSE OF MY HUSBAND? (GENTLE SMILE ON FACE)”

Then suddenly her mobile rang & my wife came into conscious & attempted the call, usually kept the phone near the ear, but a loud noise came out like

The man on other side :oh baby come on this is video call
My wife : what !, baby ! me ?

My wife took the phone from the ear & see the caller name it’s her boss on video call, she also forgot that she is nude & started to talk with him

Boss : oh baby, you are soo grownup like you are attempting my call nude.
My wife : (what! Am I nude, shit, quickly kept her mobile on bed & covered herself in towel & again talked to him in call)
Boss : no dear, took off that towel & you look soo damm hot, please please please
My wife : (she agreed because she is already getting high, her desire slowly taking over her, so she took off her towel & made her boobs show)
Boss : wow, honey they are soo soft
My wife : oh thank you baby, all because of you, you played with them more than my husband, you gave them the hope of growth…
Boss :  oh come on they deserve more baby, now do me a favour, just let me see you wrapping your saree…
My wife : are you gone mad, no I cannot, you have already seen me naked why in this video call again ?
Boss : yeah that’s why I am asking, I have seen you already naked so what’s big deal in seeing like this again ?
My wife : hmm, ok baba, I will, hold on.

Then my wife kept her mobile on stand, make sure everything is visible to him, she grabbed the saree selected by her boss to wear today, she also wore the bra panty selected by her boss, now she is completely into his hands, right infront of his video call she stood nude, grabbed the inners, wore them, wrapped the saree, but on his request, made sure her left side hip is visible, & mainly mostly, on his request, she bring out her mangalsutra, placed it over the saree.

You are like bomb dear, you made me hot & showed her in video call that he is pressing his dick over his pants, she totally lost herself when saw herself in mirror, she liked herself, looking very hot like never before, little changes in the way of wearing her saree has changed the total game, she is looking little young & more hot because of her mangalsutra visible & hips pop out. Now they disconnected the call & my wife captured some selfies in different poses & send to her boss, meanwhile he booked her a cab to hotel. She selected some decent pics & uploaded them as status in her whatsapp, this is the first time ever she got ready for some other man & uploading them as status, it is soo crazy, even she don’t tell me that she is going out. The cab is infront of the gate, so she got ready to move out of the house, while locking the house, a tenet in our apartment who is already know to us saw my wife fully ready & going out somewhere, he saw her like that & asked

Tenant : hey!
My wife : hey!
Tenet : you look soo beautiful, seems going some where ?
My wife : thank you, yeah going to meet a friend!
Tenet : online friend ? ( In naughty &sarcastic way but eyes are checking her pop out hips & mangalsutra)
Tenet : NO (little angry), Bye!
Then my wife rushed into the cab, took her place, it is moving all through city traffic for 45 minutes & finally reached it’s destination, cab left, it’s a big hotel, probably one of the biggest hotels, it’s a business hotel, looking soo grand, it’s her first time ever going inside such a business class hotel, everything looks very grand to her,  while she moving inside a man greeted her with smile & opened the glass door just like in cinemas, immediately she got a call from her boss,

Boss : hey chick!
My wife : yes dear,
Boss :how’s the hotel ?
My wife : OMG!, it’s too big & pretty awesome.
Boss : oh, this is just entrance, go inside, you will love it, you know the room number right.
My wife : yeah it’s 69.
Boss : yeah it’s “SEXty Nine” (69).
My wife : ha-ha, ok I am going I will call you later.
Boss : hey dear, what story did you cook up today to your poor hubby ?
My wife : oh thanks for reminding me, I didn’t tell him, just texted going out to meet a friend let me call him that I am out.
Boss : ha-ha poor fellow, ok give our best, all depend upon your performance.
My wife : ok baba, bye, don’t call me until I call you, bye.

Then after she sat at sofa, calling me over phone but I was busy in boss cabin, left my phone in my cube, so it’s ringing but no one picked it, she tried 2-3 times but no response from my side, so she feed up & kept her phone in her hand bag, heading towards the room, her  heartbeat is increasing gradually, she is in fear, she is in dilemma to do this or not, still an option left to go back, her mind is thinking like this but unknowingly her eyes are searching for the room, legs are walking in the path, hands are little shiver, deep down she is little excited as well as scared & fear to do this, but somehow she decided to do this as no stepping back after coming this long. Yep there is the room, Stood infront of the room, adjusted her saree, make sure that she is looking as sexy as possible, took a deep breath, rang the door-bell.

In  moment, heard of some one opening the door, as her eyes are searching on floor, first she saw that man shoes, well-polished, looking very formal, there goes up a black formal pant, there a formal shirt neatly tuck inside the pants, looking very decent & finally she dared to see his face, this is the same guy with whom she had meeting few days back, she identified him but today he looks more handsome than the previous day, he greeted her with a gentle smile, very warm welcome from him, she totally impressed with his appearance, she felt a little relaxed after seeing him like that, as she stepped in, she felt the freshness in the room, a pleasant smell all around, while she is walking inside, he closed the door & walking behind her into the room, he is staring at her singing ass, she felt stunned to see the room, it is soo pretty, very decent, a business class suit room, she saw them only in movies but this is her first time to see them in real, she was speechless, she fell in love with the room, bed is also king sized, neatly arranged everything, simply superb, cleanness everywhere, few wine bottles & glasses, few paintings around the walls, she rotated round herself by seeing the room all around, automatically a  gentle smile generated on her lips, in background she heard a voice asking her

(That manager name is Harsha, my wife knew his name already but I didn’t mentioned it earlier)

Harsha : do you like the room ?
My wife : ha (unknowingly)

While my wife is checking the room, he is checking her from top to bottom, in mind he is like “ today is his lucky day” , gently moved near her, stood behind her, my wife body greeted him with a pleasant perfume smell of her, he is enjoying that smell, slowly hold her hand bag, slide it off from her shoulder, kept it aside on a table, again came back to her back, this time gently placed his both hands on her  both shoulders, she felt like a jerk, suddenly moved  bit forward, he said “Relax” it’s me, she remined silent in her position, he took her hand, made her sit in couch, got a glass of wine, gave it to her while he got another glass for him in his hand, he gestured her to take it, but her face expressions are denying it softly, then he said like

“See Neha, this is just wine, take it as welcome drink, it is soo soft, you will like it, I was soo happy when you said yes, so take this glass as small treat from me, just for me my dear”

She remained silent for his words, grabbed that glass, cheers, she gently had it while talking with her new man, it’s almost 45 min they started talking with wine, meanwhile the food has came, had lunch together, now it’s almost 90 min of my wife spending in that room with a manager who is gonna tear her in few minutes, but now she is completely changed, initially she is soo silent, very shy to talk, very reserved, but not it is quite contrast, very talkative, open, comfortable, so he thought now it’s time to taste the actual treat of the day, it’s time to enjoy the gift,  it’s time to treat someone’s(ME) wife, in couch he made her sit & he sat quite close to her, his left hand is on her right thigh, rubbing very leisurely by looking into each-other’s eyes, gradually his face is moving towards her lips, with no words in no time his lips got struck to her lips, kissing her, while his right hands occupied her left hip which is exposing in saree, so now the position is like both are in deep lip kiss, his hands are all around my wife hips & my wife hands are on his shoulder holding him, with still the lip kiss on, he made her sit in his laps, with right he tried to off her pallu from shoulder but it is not coming because pinned to her blouse, she observed It & helping him to remove that pallu but without breaking the kiss, in a moment her pin is off, so he grabbed her pallu off from her shoulder, now my wife is sitting with a blouse on top, exposing a good amount of cleavage, her mangalsutra is taking rest on her blouse, pretty ovel shaped navel, hip folding’s all came into his vision, even though his lips are stuck to my wife lips his hands are roaming all over her upper body, starting from neck his hands are tapping every part without inch gap, slowly her body temperature is raising, she is deep involved into him, they broke their kiss, took some rest, both gasping, heavy breaths, looking into each-other’s eyes, again started to kiss, then at that time my wife phone started to ring inside her hand bag which is an arm’s distance, she just shivered to hear that sound, came to conscious, looking into his eyes, he understood it & grabbed the mobile out of her hand bag, her mobile screen is showing my images with my name, he quested her with gesture “ Who is this guy?”, she gave the answer interestingly like pulled her mangalsutra & showed it to him, that means it is me on mobile, she was little tensed looking at her man, he made a gesture to attempt the call,  she took a deep breath, took mobile into her hands, attempted the call but that guy made her to keep it in speaker, so my wife did it,

Me : Hey honey, sorry my mobile is in my cube, I was in meeting so unable to attend your call.
My wife : it’s ok da, I called you to inform that I came out to visit one of my friends,
(when my wife is talking with me, that guy kept his hands on her boobs over the blouse, started unhooking her blouse hooks from top to bottom)
Me : oh, which friend ?
My wife : he is my old friend, he long back went to states & now came back, just thought to meet me
Me : ok how he got his number ?
My wife : through a mutual friend, why dear ?
Me : nothing, had lunch ?
My wife : yes we already did.
Me : at what time you will be back dear ?
My wife : Probably by evening dear.
Me : ok fine, be safe, I will call you if my work is done early, bye
My wife : ok, bye.

When all these conversation is going on that guys unhooked all the hooks of my wife blouse, just hanging it on her shoulder by giving the show of fancy sexy bra covering her milky boobs with her mangalsutra resting over them, it is soo erotic, it gave her a thrill of a man removing her blouse hooks while talking to her husband, sounds crazy to her, interesting to her, she lied to me but she liked it, thrilled it, once the call is over, she gave a big smile & let out the huge breath & hugged her man tightly, now she is more confident than previous, then she saw her position & smiled to herself, then she took off her blouse & through it aside, now sitting in his lap with just bra on top, hands over his shoulders, now she started to remove his shirt buttons, in just a moment he is top less, he is soo fit for his age, both stood up, in a minute he grabbed her saree & through it on couch, just in a pull her petticoat knot came off & that petticoat fell around her feet, now my wife is just standing in just bra panty infront of her new man which are bought by her boss, I don’t even saw my wife wearing them but now another saw my wife like that, my wife went near him, took off his pants, so he through her on bed, it’s king size, sufficient enough, she is half on bed, from knees hanging down, so he lean over her, gently kissed her on neck, while his hand is playing over her navel area, now he moved down, with both hands pulled down her panty through it on her face, widen her legs, got the view of heaven entrance, hairless, exclusively cleaned for him, looking like piece of butter, looking awesome, feeling soo soft, he started to show his tongue skills over it, licking it, sucking it, doing all kinds of works on her pinkish pussy which I never did it, she closed her eyes, forgot everything & enjoying like mad, he sucked my wife for almost 30 minutes in all possible ways & made her cum, omg this is soo refreshing, fantastic experience, much relaxing, but his face is drenched in her cum, with that cum itself he kissed my wife & cleaned it later, she felt like awesome, her impression over him increased a lot, now no more shy or anything, she is completely open enough for him to drain his balls.

Next he made her sit, in one go took off her bra back hook & grabbed it off from her boobs, those boobs are waiting to get relief from that tight fitted bra, now it is done, they are hanging in air, taking some fresh air, by seeing my wife boobs, Harsha gone mad, he got instant boner, he cannot hold himself after seeing her naked boobs with mangalsutra & grabbed my wife boobs & playing with them, rubbing them, pressing them, sucking them, when he is enough of playing with them, made her to suck his shaft out, she is sitting on bed, he stood infront of her getting ready himself for an awesome experience, his eyebrows signalled her to start the action, so she made herself comfortable on bed, hold his undies around the waist, dragged it all the way down to his feet & suddenly the anaconda got freedom, hanging in air, already burning like iron rod in furnace, for the first my wife is holding his dick, it’s the 3rd dick she is ever holding after marriage, it felt soo big in hand, soo thick, soo hot, soo long, wow this is gonna be one more fest day to her, she wondered how this is gonna fit inside her tiny pussy, looked into his eyes, pushed the dick forehead & took the tip into her mouth, it felt different, kind of salty, some kind of dirty smell but she liked that, she taking that black cobra into her mouth, just sucking the dich pink head, but quickly she pickup the pace, now she is taking half of the dick into her mouth, so she keep taking it, finally she took him all into her mouth but that went deep into throught, my wife Is sucking him in full swing, at some point he become soo viral & hold her head with hair, kept one leg on bed, keep fucking her mouth with his bull dick, her face become soo red, all her make-up is almost gone, but he don’t care & keep fucking her, she is making sounds, holding his thighs tightly, her boobs are jumping for his speed, he is doing soo good that she don’t wanna stop him, she holds him soo tight, he is about to cum that she also understood it, he kept his dick deep into my wife throught, leaked a huge load of cum into her stomach, he is holding her soo tight, so she swallowed all his juices into her stomach, that is huge in volume, she never took that huge before but today her man gave that experience, when he is done with leaking, released her head, too of his half limp cock, it is still half limp even after 2 minutes of Cumming that huge volume, my wife was soo shocked for it, just then reminded my full size is almost equal to his half limp cock of her man, that made her to smile, Harsha watching my wife laughing with no reason, asked what happed

Harsha : why . what happened dear ? Tell me, so that I too can laugh,
My wife : Nothing da,,
Harsha : come on Neha, what’s more to hide, just now we exchanged our juices, it implies formed a relation, you can share anything to me.
My wife : ha-ha-ha, ok, I just remember of my hubby now
Harsha : So what’s there to laugh in it ?
My wife : you too will laugh after knowing this, my hubby’s full size is almost equal to your half hard on, ha-ha-ha
Harsha :  ha-ha-ha, mice fellow…..
My wife : ha-ha-ha yes, yes exactly ha-ha-ha,

Both laughed out loudly, her man came to know the hidden secret about me, now there is no value for me in his eyes, inside he felt soo proud to hear this because my wife agreed to sleep with him, banging someone’s wife is naturally a kick point, but banging small dick guy’s wife is completely another level, he felt proud of himself, instantly he got another hard on by this thought, my wife was speech less to see him hard again soo quickly, she didn’t expected him soo quick, with eyes pooped looked into his eyes, he came near her & tapped face with his hard dick, pushed her back to lean on bed, slowly he climbed over my wife, took the missionary position, widen up her legs, aimed his tool to enter the heaven, already my wife pussy is wet enough so no more lubrication is required, so he pushed hard enough to go but only half of his size let in, then he took it out completely, this time with much force pushed all his energy into his dick & punched into my wife wet pussy, she gave a loud moan, gasped, rolled up her eyes, holding her man soo tight, he is making out with low speed but in no time got into his max speed & fucking my wife pussy like he don’t have another chance, my wife is dyeing deep down with pleasure & pain, he is no where to show some mercy on her, he is banging her, drilling her, it’s more like revenge sex, he is pushing all his energy over my wife, he changed the position from missionary to doggy, banging my wife from back, slapping her ass & made it red, holding her hair & riding like horse, due to his banging my wife mangalsutra is jumping, he changed 2-3 positions & banged continuously for 30 minutes & cummed another load of thick cum on her body, both are completely socked in sweat but additionally my wife is drenched in his cum, she is lying on bed with no energy left to wake up, same Harsha also laid beside her on bed, with no energy left, resting themselves, it feels like just the storm has left, room is all silent, both got into normal breath after some time, looked into each other face, there is a significant evidence of satisfaction in both of eyes, but their bodies seems to be very dirty, later after few minutes both got up & took towels from wardrobe, wrapped around, sat in each other’s arm like just married romantic couple, ordered for coffee, done with it, when they saw time it’s already 5:30 pm,

My wife : it might get late can we conclude here dear?
Harsha : yeah dear you are such a beauty, thanks a lot for accepting my offer, don’t worry tell that you boss that documents will signed & projected will he sanctioned but before that one more round baby please, you are soo damm hot that I cannot leave you, just only one round please dear…
My wife : hm, ok dear but quick,
Harsha : yahoo, come on baby….

My wife already stepped on bed , when harsha is about to climb bed my wife phone rang, so he took it & gave it to my wife, it’s an unknown number, so she answered it & after knowing it is from tele caller, she disconnected it & kept beside her, so her man is climbing her, again with his bull dick teared my wife pussy, her face become red again, he is calling her with all filthy words like

“SLUT, BITCH, WHORE, WIFE OF USELESS”,

my wife too responding to his words & responding like

“  YEAH, I AM SLUT, FUCK ME DEEP, HA LIKE THIS, DIG DEEP INTO ME, YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHH, FUCK ME MORE BASTARD, MY HUBBY NEVER DID ME LIKE THIS, HE IS USELESS, AAAAAAA I AM GONNA CUM BABYYYYY”   

Due to her reaction he got more aggressive & about to cum but due to his desire to fuck more of my wife pussy he controlled himself, reduced his speed to minimum, now the game is more like marathon race, this time he is moving slow inside her but pressing her boobs, kissing all around her face, did this for some more time, now he occupied himself on my wife boobs, yeah he sat on her upper body, holding her boobs, kept his tool in between them, started to tit fuck my wife, this is whole new experience to my wife, she don’t even imagined this, she don’t even know that fuck can happen this way also, she was into next level of fun, her mangalsutra is around her neck, so he took it, placed around his dick, moved it to its root point,  now again tit fucking my wife, same time I ranged to my wife over phone, but this time she attempted the call with no tension, much leisurely,

Me : hey dear,
My wife : yeah
Me : where are you dear ?
My wife : still out dear, he is doing some shopping, I will come once he is done,
Me : how much time dear ?
My wife : ( looked into Harsha eyes, making some gestures & replied me) mostly in an hour dear.
Me : ok dear, me too will be done in an hour, so do you want me to pick up or will you come ?
My wife : No-No, dear, I will come, you go directly home, I will come.
Me : ok baby, come soon, bye.

Literally my wife is nude under another man & lying to me soo easily, cheating on me & more over cracking jokes on my dick by comparing to theirs, she is far beyond my control, day-by-day she is getting deep into them, here I am working hard like machine, but there my wife is enjoying her sex life with some random guy.

While my wife is talking to me over phone, there on her body that guy is tit fucking my wife by wrapping that mangalsutra to his dick, he is doing great, literally using my wife to max possible, he is insulting that by tagging around his dick, to the shock my wife too encouraged him to do so, he keep banging my wife like that, finally with all pleasure he cum on my wife, starting from fore head to boobs, even her mangalsutra is socked in cum, he sat like that for a moment, then he got an idea, immediately grabbed his mobile, about to capture that cum on her nude upper body, immediately my wife stopped it & denied for capturing all those, he said he will only capture from neck to boobs by covering the cum filled mangalsutra, she denied for it also, but on many requests & promise of not sharing with anyone she allowed to do it so, so he captured from her neck part to boobs with dick in middle boobs & cum filled mangalsutra over his dick, clicked few pics, saved them, what to call this ? he made full use of my wife, he used the mangalsutra in a different way, till then my wife used to see this with holy opinion, but from now it’s just a normal plain gold chain struck around her neck disclosing the world that she is married, so it also implies that value & respect towards husband also reduced in one or another way.

With all these aside, there in the hotel room, my nude wife filled with cum is sleeping beside a man,  took a power nap like that, woke up after 30 minutes, whole body is feeling little pain but need to go no matter what, so grabbed a towel from shelf & rushed into washroom, when warm water is passing through her body, she is feeling soo relaxed, she literally took much time under shower, cleaned thoroughly, too out her mangalsutra, deep cleaned it, wore it back, came out of washroom & about to wrap her saree but Harsha requested one more thing like he wanna see her nude again & wanna see how she wraps her saree around her, she denied but same like pic capturing moment she finally agreed for it, took off her towel, gave a complete fresh nude show to him, now started wearing her panty, to wear her panty, she turn aside, opposite to him where he can saw her back part, she bend over completely that her pussy can be seen through the end part of ass crack, kept her legs into panty, slowly dragged it over to her hips, now she took her bra, arranged it over her boobs & shoulders, moved near to him, sat beside him, asked him in a romantic way to keep the hooks locked, now grabbed her petticoat, wore it, hold it against her waist, again went near him, so this time without asking he tied the knot, now grabbed her blouse wore it but again demanded  Harsha to hook up the blouse, he like a little kid, followed her instructions & placed all hooks of blouse in place, now  the main item, saree, she dbangd it around her, as usual like morning, exposing the hips, little cleavage, navel too, she is looking dam sexy, fresh too, after wearing a saree Harsha told her like

Harsha : no matter whether you are dressed or nude, you are killer fish.
My wife : ha-ha-ha, now get ready we have to leave early.

Harsha went into washroom took shower, came back, wore his clothes, in the same way my wife did, my wife kept his shirt buttons & pant buttons & zip, they collected their belongings, check out the room, hand over the keys in reception, paid bill, then my wife took Harsha to waiting hall, sat at table where people are surrounded by, took few selfies, came off from them, Harsha got his car from parking, both got into, he offered to drop her at home, she accepted with joy, while driving back to home, My wife took some more selfies, when Harsha asked about them my replied like

Harsha : why all these selfies ? Any reason ?
My wife : why ? am I not allowed to take selfies ?
Harsha : no, not like that, if you want pics we can capture at some beautiful locations, why in car ?
My wife : ha-ha very smart boy, these selfies are to show to my hubby, just in-case he asks(it’s fun to fool him) !
Harsha : ooo, you are dam smart ! Keep it up.
My wife :  Thank you, I am soo hungry dear, any thing to eat ?
Harsha : yep, my buddy..

On the way back they halted at some street food & enjoyed the food with some selfies, he dropped my wife at my apartment, but before getting down the car my wife gave him a big hug, said thank you soo much for such an immense pleasure, at initial stages with her boss, she felt scary & shy when boss initiated a hug but now she took the first chance to hug him right infront of the apartment in his car which is visible from outside, things are getting major updates, so after a tight hug, she came off into flat, as if nothing happened, he too drove his home, meanwhile I was late to home because of a very silly reason, that my bike got puncture, so it took some time to fix it & driver back home, there my wife is going beyond my control & I am here struck up with silly things, finally reached home fully tiered all because of bike, my wife is also fully tiered all because of her new man who fucked her deep & introduced a new fuck called tit fuck & Mangalsutra play, she loved it most among all she did that day, once into home we both slept right after dinner.  So this day came to an end by letting one more man into my wife pussy.    
[+] 4 users Like desilover007143's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Cuck Mocktail - by desilover007143 - 01-09-2020, 11:24 PM
RE: Cuck Mocktail - by desilover007143 - 01-09-2020, 11:43 PM
RE: Cuck Mocktail - by Givemeextra - 21-09-2021, 03:46 PM
RE: Cuck Mocktail - by desilover007143 - 29-12-2021, 01:40 AM
RE: Cuck Mocktail - by desilover007143 - 02-09-2020, 12:07 AM
RE: Cuck Mocktail - by desilover007143 - 02-09-2020, 12:22 AM
RE: Cuck Mocktail - by desilover007143 - 02-09-2020, 12:27 AM
RE: Cuck Mocktail - by Sexual animal - 03-09-2020, 06:09 AM
RE: Cuck Mocktail - by Eswar P - 03-09-2020, 11:13 AM