Virgin Girls to Women Very hot stories
Update 4:

Next day, I had my breakfast and I was waiting for Aslam to come and pick me up. I heard the car and I ran downstairs saying bye to Mom and Dad and giving my usual kisses to both of them. I was dressed in a Salwar. He was sitting in the car, smiling. I sat in the back seat and asked him to drive. Midway to the college, i've asked him to stop and I asked him the pill. He took it out of his pocket. It was i-pill. I gulped with some water from the water bottle which is in the car. we didn't talk all the while until now. He asked me, how was I feeling. I said 'I'm ok'., abruptly, not wanting to prolong conversations. I looked out of the window, avoiding eye contact with him. We've reached college. I couldn't concentrate on the lectures that day. It became afternoon and I came to the parking place where He was waiting near the car. we drove back home. My heart was racing, knowing what would happen once we reach home.

We reached home. He parked the car and I got out quickly and started to go inside our house. He too got out of the car and started following me. I could hear his foot steps behind me. I stopped and looked back at him. He was having a wicked smile on his face. I wanted to put a serious face but I couldn't. I felt so shy in front of him for the first time. I looked down, unable to make eye contact. I looked back at him and begged him with my eyes, pleading him not to come in. He nodded in disagreement and started walking towards me. I ran upstairs. He came behind me running. I had to open the lock of the house. I was fumbling and He came near me by then. I couldn't do anything. I gave up. He opened the door and signaled me, as if, 'after you madam'. I walked in slowly and dropped my bag on the sofa and turned back. He walked in and closed the door behind him.

I took steps away from him, walking back. I begged him, 'please Aslam, no.. no..'. He was in no mood to listen. He started walking towards me. I started running, He ran behind me trying to catch me. I was running around the coffee table. we ran two rounds and then He dragged the table aside, leaving me no place to run around. I then went behind the sofa set, trying to run around it. He started to climb over the sofa set and was one jump away from me. Having no where else to run.

I ran into the worst place I could run into: I ran into my parent's bedroom. He came into my bedroom. I was running around the bed, trying to escape him. He ram behind me and tricked me by taking a quick u-turn. I tried to run back. He caught me from behind with both his hands and we both fell on the bed. My heart was beating fast with all the running around. I was facing away and He was holding me from behind by putting his arms over my tummy. He put his hands over my shoulders and turned me towards him. I looked down in shyness. I pushed him away and sat down on the bed, turning away from him. He too sat up and came closer to me. He put his hands over my shoulders and then glided his hands all over my arms, feeling their softness. That started to tingle me. Then He moved my hair aside, revealing my neck and my upper back in the low cut salwar. He came closer and sniffed my hair. I could feel his breath over the back side of my neck. He planted a kiss on the back side of my neck. And then some more on my back, where the skin was visible. I twisted my neck as He did that. He knew, it turned me on. Without delay ha made me lift my hands up in the air. I complied. He felt the under part of my arms, where the skin is the softest.

He left my hands mid air and brought his hands near my armpits. He started feeling my shape, from my armpits He started to touch me and felt
the sides of my upper body, the sides of my boobs, He resisted the temptation to bring his hands forward and press my boobs. He continued to feel my sides and placed both his hands on the sides of my tummy, giving it a good squeeze. I jolted my shoulders in an involuntary response. He then brought the hands forward onto my tummy and pressed me closer to him. He then brought his hands up and started to fondle my mangoes, over my salwar. I was in heaven. The feeling when He does that is just amazing. I wanted him to do that all day long, it felt that good. He cupped them with both the hands and fondled them to his hearts content. Then He brought his hands under my salwar and started fondling my boobs over the bra. He could touch almost half of my naked tits as He was kneading them over the bra. I just sat there offering myself to his magical hands. Then He lifted my top over my head. He turned me towards him. I was in the bra and pyjama. He started to remove the knot of my pyjama. That was a very erotic moment. I now covered my upper body with both my hands in shyness.

He undid the buttons of his shirt and removed it, as if it made me comfortable, if both were naked. He was very dark and lean. There was a lot of contrast on both our skin colours, I was milky white. My pyjama was stil over me, just the knot was removed. He made me stand on the floor and the pyjama dropped down, leaving me in bra and panty. He pulled his zipper and dropped his trousers down on the same floor, standing in his underwear, which had a huge erection. My hands were still attempting to covering my upper body. He stared at me from top to bottom, making me much more uncomfortable and shy.

I looked down avoiding his eye contact. He took one my hands and placed it over his underwear making me feel it. As my hands touched it, He let out a moan. I guessed it felt good when I touched it. It was rock hard. I started to fondle it and He seemed to enjoy my touch. I was becoming a bit relaxed now. My other hand was still over my bra, trying to cover my exposed cleavage. He made me remove it. I placed it behind his neck and I pulled him into my chest while my other hand was feeling his groin. His face was buried in my cleavage now, his beard poking me. He put his hands behind me and started unhooking my bra. He unhooked it with just one hand. It was still dangling over my shoulders. He gently dropped it on the floor. I involuntarily covered myself again with both my hands. He did not attempt to remove them but He sat down and started to pull my panty down. As the panty slid down, I took one hand and covered my modesty, which was right in front of his face now. To make things even, He dropped his inner wear. I closed my eyes to avoid looking at the huge black monster. He made me remove both my hands from their respective places and He brought his hands behind me and hugged me tight, crushing my pointed boobs into his hard chest. It was ecstatic, having my soft boobs crushed into his hard and hairy chest.

I wrapped my arms around him, completing the hug. He was not a tall person. He was just maybe an inch taller than me. I could feel his hard member poking me down there. He broke the hug and moved me away and leaned over and started to take my right boob into his mouth. He was hungry. He began to suck it and his left hand not wanting to be idle started fondling my left tit. He quickly moved his mouth and took my left one into his mouth and then his right hand took over my right balloon. He was fondling it like you press an auto horn. He started to locate my nipple with his fingers and pressed my nipples. They began to stand in erect and pointed fashion. They became longer as He began to tweak them. He sucked my long nipples after tweaking them. While He was sucking one nipple, his hands were busy tweaking the other nipple. I was getting pleasure on both sides. He made me sit on the bed now. He pushed me deeper and made me lay flat on the bed. He started to open my pussy lips with both his hands and started to lick me down there, from bottom to the top. He located my clitoris and started to flick it with his tongue. It was like thunder strike down there, sending shivers all over my body. Now He started licking it with just his tongue, in a hands free mode.

His hands now were back to fondling my boobs. I was now getting pleasure in all the three departments. He continued to lick me down there, without stopping and He continued to gently press my boobs all the while. I was moaning in pleasure, enjoying all this. After about 10 minutes of doing so, I experienced something for the first time in my life. My pelvic muscles began to contract and twitch. I felt muscular spasms originating from behind my clitoris. Electric shock waves appeared to be generated from that place and were sent to all parts my body. I was having the first orgasm of my life and it was WOW, amazing. My lower body began to shiver from the vibrations I was getting from the clitoral stimulation. The orgasm didn't stop until about 30 seconds. I moaned loudly, clenched my fists, holding the bed-sheet and enjoyed my first exhilarating orgasm. I've read about them, heard about them, but this was the first one I was experiencing. He knew what was happening to me and He became happy that He could give me that pleasure. With all the juices that were flowing, He knew it was easy to enter me now. He didn't waste any more time. He positioned his dick in front my entrance and pushed it in, with one deep thrust. 'AAh' I let out a moan. He entered me deeper and his face was near mine now. He now started to kiss my lips while He was fucking me below. This was the first time He kissed me on my lips. I closed my eyes. I was enjoying his kiss and the onslaught below. He now gained speed. He started to grab my boobs now and started fondling them while He was fucking me. He leant down and even sucked them, while He was still doing me. That felt good. Then He let go and started to fuck me vigorously. I was enjoying the fuck now, unlike the first time when it was painful. He was ramming me hard and deep. He was about to climax and it was evident from his increased speed now. Just then, I got another orgasm, this one was even better and completely fulfilling. seconds after I got mine, He too came, pumping his seed inside me.
[+] 1 user Likes prashanthi's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Seduced by My classmate - by prashanthi - 09-06-2019, 11:01 PM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 16-08-2019, 03:05 PM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 16-08-2019, 03:35 PM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 17-08-2019, 01:12 AM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 17-08-2019, 01:13 AM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 17-08-2019, 06:59 PM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 21-08-2019, 02:06 PM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 21-08-2019, 08:30 PM
RE: Virgin Girls to Women Very hot stories - by prashanthi - 25-11-2020, 11:37 PM
Meri Mangetaar - by prashanthi - 06-09-2021, 06:23 PM