Adultery A Couple Of Indian Couples Fuck
When I woke up in the early hours of the next morning, there was a complete silence in the room except breathing sounds. I saw Tina with her back to Mr. Sethi and fully enveloped by Mr. Sethi in his arms and his legs. His two long arms were adequate to cover up the top of her body, whilst his two long legs enveloped the entire lower body of my wife and almost made her disappear in his embrace. I saw Mr. Sethi's hands cupping my wife's breasts. Instinctively in his deep sleep, he squeezed my wife's boobs. His hands enjoyed the fresh meat of my wife's succulent breasts in his palms. The flaps of her gown had fallen apart and her top was completely exposed. I knew that they did not go beyond this in the night, after I fell off to sleep.

Mrs. Sethi arrived Delhi the next morning from Chandigarh and the whole of that day was spent in packing and last minute preparations. Sethis flew off to Dubai in the middle of that night. The separation was very tragic. All of us cried like we were close relatives. Although our association was of only six months, we felt as if we knew each other for a life time.
[+] 1 user Likes emily.babe135790's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Couple Of Indian Couples Fuck - by bobby - 04-10-2020, 05:51 PM
RE: A Couple Of Indian Couples Fuck - by Sharvycs - 05-10-2020, 01:25 PM
RE: A Couple Of Indian Couples Fuck - by sri65 - 06-10-2020, 11:59 AM
RE: A Couple Of Indian Couples Fuck - by emily.babe135790 - 25-11-2020, 10:05 PM