Adultery A Couple Of Indian Couples Fuck
I took my cock out and began shagging it slowly in my hand. I nuzzled my wife's head. Her hair covered my nose and tickled me. I kissed her on the back of her neck as she was enjoying her lover sucking her boobs. When I rolled my arm over her, my hand touched Tina's breasts. Mr. Sethi's one hand was already fondling Tina's boobs. I held his hand. His hand jerked and he stopped. However, I snored lightly to reassure him that I was asleep. I feigned that I was rubbing my wife's sweet melons in sleep. However, Mr. Sethi caught my hand and squeezed it. If I was awake, he wanted to convey to me that he was sucking and fondling my wife's boobs. I appreciated his honesty. I placed my hand on his and squeezed it to confirm to him that I knew what was happening and that it was ok.

I picked his hand and placed it back on Tina's breasts. I withdrew my hand. I hinted that I wanted him to play with Tina's boobs and enjoy her. All the while, I kept playing with his hair. He resumed playing with Tina's tits, knowing that I was witness to his actions. He kept sucking and fondling her breasts. He sucked her nipples so hard as to make my wife give out a muffled cry. He was an expert at giving pleasure to his lover. Tina was unable to control her sensual arousal. As Mr. Sethi sucked her breasts and rolled her nipples between his fingers, she squirmed and shook.

Satish raised himself looming over Tina and kissed my wife's tits and bit her nipples so hard that Tina cried out "Aaaaahhh... stop you are hurting me." I could hear that under the cover of the blanket. I felt that Tina jumped up in bed a few times and slumped back. Tina was nearing her orgasm. I knew how to make her orgasm. I slid my hand on her legs and as I reached her thighs, I slowly lifted her gown up and inserted my hand underneath. Oh Gosh! She was leaking a stream of her juices down her thighs and sideways to her buttocks. She was highly turned on. I had never seen her in this condition for a very long time. I inserted my finger in her love hole, slowly. Initially she thought it was Mr. Sethi. She caught my hand and pushed it out. I bent my head and whispered in her ears that it was my hand. She smiled and let me push my finger into her. I slid my fingers in and out and massaged her pussy lips the way she enjoyed.

I began to finger her faster. Whatever control she managed to exercise so far, evaporated and she began to jerk and squirm and ground her ass on the bed. I pumped my fingers faster. She gave out a miffed cry and had a big orgasm, the one like I had never seen before. All this while, Mr. Sethi was sucking and squeezing Tina's tits. I felt that he left so many marks on her breasts that even the next day or days after that night, they would be visible. He did not know of my finger fucking her lover for that night.

After a while, I turned away from them. Tina turned and lay on her back again. She placed her hand on my cock. She felt my naked cock in her hand, under the cover of the blanket. She slowly pumped it. I did not know if her other hand was shagging Mr. Sethi's cock also. Perhaps she read my thoughts and raised the other hand and rested it on me.

I heard Tina speak something in Mr. Sethi's ears in hushed tone. I saw Mr. Sethi shaking his head. Slowly I felt Tina turn to face me with her back to Mr. Sethi. I could feel Mr. Sethi's arms around my wife. She moved away from me as he pulled her closer into him, levelling her body such that his cock poked hard into her buttocks through her dress. His large arms enveloped her and his hands rested on her breasts.

Tina stretched her arms and pulled me closer to her. I slid closer to her and felt Mr. Sethi hands squeezing my wife's plum breasts. He was playing and fondling her boobs.

I whispered in her ears. I said, "I am turning away. I am feeling sleepy. I am ok with whatever you two feel like doing. If you two want to screw, please go ahead. Do not hesitate."

She whispered back and said, "I asked Satish if he wanted to fuck me. I actually did not use the word 'Fuck'. I told him if he wanted to have full sex with me. He told me that he just wants to enjoy touching, squeezing my body tonight, but will not fuck me. He used the word 'Fuck'. He said that he really wanted to fuck me badly. But he had sworn to himself that he would do so only after you fuck his wife. I told Satish that you have no objection if he fucked me. However, he was firm. He did not even allow me to touch his cock. He said that if I touched his cock, he might not be able to control himself and he may break his wow."

I slowly moved away from her. I signalled her to go back to Mr. Sethi. There was no further talking. Mr. Sethi moved up to level his head with Tina's. As their lips were levelled against each other, he bent and began kissing Tina. I could hear the sound of their slurping each other's saliva and sucking each other's tongue. I could hear huffing and puffing sound of my friend and moaning from my wife.

Whilst they were playing games, I began to feel drowsy and fell asleep. I woke up suddenly when I felt heavy breathing in my ears. I opened my eyes and saw Mr. Sethi's weight on my body. He leaned and placed his lips on my cheeks and kissed me there. I could feel his hard stubble and his moustache on my cheeks. From a corner of my eye, I saw that Tina raised her head, watched the scene and smiled. Mr. Sethi murmured 'thank you" in my ears. I returned to my place and fell asleep immediately. I could not open my eyes, in spite of my desire. I did not know if I missed any scenes worth seeing.
[+] 2 users Like emily.babe135790's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Couple Of Indian Couples Fuck - by bobby - 04-10-2020, 05:51 PM
RE: A Couple Of Indian Couples Fuck - by Sharvycs - 05-10-2020, 01:25 PM
RE: A Couple Of Indian Couples Fuck - by sri65 - 06-10-2020, 11:59 AM
RE: A Couple Of Indian Couples Fuck - by emily.babe135790 - 25-11-2020, 10:04 PM