Incest A Mom's Game Continues
Chapter:22 - The BIG DAY and good byes

I got up late in the morning only realising it was already 10 in the morning. Ravi was already awake and sitting in the living room. He was so nice that he didn't even bother to wake me up and prepared sandwich as a breakfast for both of us. I got up and went into the living room drooling as Ravi offered me some coffee. We had a small talk over coffee and I went to freshen up. I  looked up at the construction site from the window to see no one had yet arrived. The day went by till evening and my pussy was all wet the whole day thinking of the party in the night.

Later in the evening, I had a fresh bath for over an hour. I cleaned up all my pubic hair shaving my arm pits and pussy hair cleanly. I even waxed my hands and legs. Once out of the bathroom, I looked myself in the mirror without even a hint of hair below my neck level all shining in my nakedness. I dressed up neatly in a light green coloured saree with matching blouse. I put on a desinger bra and panty too which I've brought for our wedding anniversary next month. I applied maskara and what not on my face as if I'm going to participate in a beauty contest. Then spread the thick red lipstick over my lips to finish the make up. Once I have finished, I appeared into the living room before my son and he stood still with his jaw dropped looking at me.

[Image: telugu_actress_ragini_dwivedi_hot_in_gre...05ab96.jpg]
[Image: telugu_actress_ragini_dwivedi_hot_in_gre...bdc30a.jpg]
"Mom, you look ravishing. None of the models would even come near if you complete with them" he said coming near to hug me.

"Wait, you'll crumble the saree" I said moving away from him and he felt a bit disappointed.

I leaned over and gave a soft kiss on his cheeks. I smiled looking the lipstick marks my lips made while kissing him. He looked me smiling and rubbing his cheeks he said

"Sajid's cock is going to get red today, maybe all those guys' cocks" he bit his tongue right after he said that.

I blushed and went to check in the guys from the window. There were two guys outside talking something to each other but I didn't find Sajid anywhere nearby. After an hour Sajid knocked the door dressed nearly in pants and trousers. He looked different as all these days I've been seeing him in those dirty outfits. As soon as he saw me, he smiled and said

"You are looking way more than beautiful today madam" I just smiled and kept blushing as he praised my beauty over and over with flirting words. 

"Are you looking this gorgeous for me!" Sajid said as he came near and pulled me closer and my boobs crushed against his chest right there in front of my son.

I got rid of his grip and said "you go and start the party, I'll meet you at the site after sometime"

Both Ravi and Sajid were shocked hearing that as they didn't know what I had planned. Sajid was surely expecting a good fucking right then and Ravi too was expecting something similar. I know that unlike Ravi, Sajid didn't like to share me with others. But the way he was behaving surely tells me that he is not going to contact me here on after today. So, I thought that entertaining the guys wouldn't bother him. But to my surprise, he said

"You want all the guys to watch madam ji. Okay then" he said.

Sajid thinks that I'm going to just entertain the guys as before but he didn't realise how far I'm intended to go with the other guys too. So I thought of playing along. I kept quite and after sometime just nodded my head. He left immediately after that and I kept waiting until two hours till it was dark outside. Around 8pm, I opened the door and looked back at my son who had a tensed look on his face as me. I just smiled at him and said

"Are you going to stand there or wish me all the best" as soon as I said that, he came near me and told me to be safe.

I showed him a bunch of condoms in my left hand and smiled. Then I squeezed his dick which was getting hard at my touch and said

"This may not be relieved today" saying that I left the door.

Luckily for me there was no one outside and I walked as fast as I could not to be seen by anybody. In the hurry to not to be seen by anyone, the condoms in my hand slipped on the road and I didn't want to waste time picking them up and get caught by someone. So I didn't bother to pick them up and moved forward. As I reached the site, there were no lights apart from a room in the corner of the newly built house which had not yet been painted. I walked in and reached the room with only a tubelight on. There were five guys sitting around on the floor along with Sajid. There were glasses in their hands filled with drink and it smelled awful. There were already three bottles and I was shocked that they already drank three bottles. As soon as I got inside, everyone was delighted to see me. Their faces clearly showed that they are drunk and I felt a bit of fear but there is nothing I can do now.

"Here comes Sajid bhaiyya's whore" one of the guys said and said looked cross at him for using such a cheap language on me.

He immediately corrected and said "I was meaning to say your fifth wife had come" I was shocked at the revelation. I looked at Sajid for confirmation and he said

"Don't worry madam ji. I have been married three times before and got lucky with a beautiful madam like you" he said. I doubted he would have confronted this if he was not drunk but that doesn't matter now. After all I've come this far and we won't have any contact further. So what difference does it make if he had three wives and a whore for himself.

"What is the name of this beautiful madam" I asked feeling a bit jealous.

"Her name was PURVA. She is a rich class desperate housewife like you madam" he said while pulling me on his lap. I fell on his lap and the awful smell of the cheap alcohol got more intense. Sajid seemed to have a lot of likes for this Purva as I had noticed but didn't want to talk much about some whore at this time and spoil the mood. Sajid looked lost in her thoughts and I didn't like it at all. The jealous in me took control and I stood up from Sajid's lap and sat beside him. He handed me a glass filled with alcohol and asked me to drink it. I gulped it and right away spit it out.

"Don't worry madam. It will be hard at first" saying that he lifted the glass to my lips and I drank it as fast as I could. I felt like puking but controlled it. Later he filled one more glass and I drank it too. The second one felt a little better than the first. Soon I was feeling dizzy. I then stood up and said

"It's too hot in here. I don't know how you were able to sit here. Rahim, please help me taking off this saree"

I looked at Rahim and in a quick movement, Rahim came and started to unwrap me. Rahim wouldn't have dared to do that if it's not the alcohol that provoked him. He slowly caught the pallu and I loosened the folds. The saree remained bunched and I turned round a few times to get it off of me.

[Image: Pretty-Girl-Hebah-Patel-Hot-Photos-In-Red-Dress.5.jpg]

The guys were staring intently at my boobs trying to pop out from the blouse revealing cleavage from the top of the blouse. The guys tried to get up to touch me when I instead got on my knees and in the process fell on one of their laps. I didn't bother to get up and the guy on whose lap I fell, grabbed me right by waist and squeezed it. I let out an ahhhh sound and he hushed me. Then Rahim sat beside him and pulled my head so that I moved into a position with my head on his lap. Now I was sleeping on there guys' laps with my head on Rahim's, my ass rested on one guy and my legs were in the other guys lap.

Rahim moved his hand from my neck to my boobs and soon started to unhook my blouse and I just smiled looking at him. I felt aroused as the third guy kept pulling my peticoat higher and feeling up my milky thighs. All the while Sajid kept looking cross but no one is in a mood to bother guys stares. Sajid also was too drunk to resist as he kept rubbing his cock while looking at us. By the time I realised Rahim had already unhooked all the buttons and there came my tight boobs struggling in bra to their view. The third guys moved his hands higher and started to pull down my panties down all the way and I felt the cold air on my pussy. The middle guy untied the knot of my peticoat but kept it in place bunched up at my waist. Rahim then struggled to open the bra as the hooks were at my back. I turned around on their laps to help Rahim unhook my blouse and I felt the third guys cock pressing against my bare pussy with only his pants in between my pussy and his cock.

I can feel his cock throbbing and I teased him by moving my waist in a small circular motion making his cock feel my pussy. He then rubbed my bare ass cheeks feeling up my butt. Rahim then unhooked my blouse and I turned around. The thrid guy must have been disappointed but soon let his hand on my pussy and found a way to my clit. I closed my eyes with pleasure and Rahim took off my bra in a swift motion. There I was naked in their three laps as the other two guys along with Sajid kept watching me all naked except for the petticoat which was covering nothing.

Rahim and the other guys were playing with my body all over while the third guy kept teasing my clit. Soon I rolled over onto the floor and stood up. The peticoat fell bunched at my feet and there I stood all in my naked glory before those guys. The other two guys who didn't get a chance stood up with one guy at front and the other at my back side and ran their hands all over my body.
[Image: Skinny-Shaved-Petite-Totally-Shaved-Blon...ang-12.jpg]

They pulled their pants down revealing their hard dicks and rubbed their cocks on me. I went to Sajid kneeling and whispered in his ear

"You just get to watch today big boy" saying that I pinched his dick which was already erect in his pants.

He was too drunk to even get up and protest. As I got up, the guy on my front held me at my thighs and lifted me. He was well built and he lifted me with ease. I put my arms around him in support and when lowered me, I felt his cock slip into my pussy. The first cock in the day entered my pussy with ease with all the juices flowing out of my pussy. He then moved me slowly up and down fucking me standing while lifting me in his arms. It felt so good in this position as he fucked me and it was completely inside me as he lowered me into his cock. The guy at my back tried to push his cock in my asshole, but didn't succeed as it was tight and I've been not been penetrated there for a while. Soon, the guy fucking me was near cumming when I got down from him and in the process had to put a little effort. He felt bad when I got down but came right away before I got down. There were globs of cum dripping from his cock that fell on the floor and some of the cum fell on my feet too.

[Image: Monica-Sage-Enjoying-Gangbang-20.jpg]

I turned back and lifted my leg to place in the other guy's arm and opened my pussy wide for him to enter still standing. He felt joy and immediately pushed his cock inside me fucking.

[Image: pic13.jpg]

That felt so good since I've never got fucked in standing position in the recent times. It was difficult for the guy to fuck me and I turned around to bend exposing my asshole and pussy for him. He didn't dare to put it in asshole this time and started fucking my pussy. 

"Ahhhh fuck. Yessss fuck me like that hard" I moaned looking into Sajid's eyes.

Sajid started to get up for his turn but I motioned him to sit there and to my surprise he just obeyed. This time I came hard with a big moan and still the guy kept fucking me. After a few minutes of hard thrusting, he too came and I moved forward not letting him cum in me. He too felt bad and Rahim kept approaching. Rahim, my favourite guy was getting ready with his pants down. As he lowered his pants down, I kneeled in front of him and kissed his cock all over and licked the head of his cock looking him in the eyes. Then I slowly let it in my mouth tightening my lips around it and let it all in my mouth. Everyone had shocking faces while I took his cock all the way in touching my throat. I then started to suck him faster as his cock throbbed in my mouth. I then played with his balls while sucking him while a guys got back and moved his hands forward under my arms to play with my tits.

"Look at this whore's tits. They are so soft and milky" he said squeezing them hard. Saying that he began to pinch my nipples and I squealed when he did that. I was choking with Rahim's cock in my mouth but didn't let it go. I can feel the pressure building in his balls and I cupped them hard. Soon he came in my mouth and cum oozed from my mouth still with Rahim's cock limp inside the mouth. The jets of cum hit my throat and I gulped down my throat. Sajid and everyone watched amused as I did that. Later I got down on the floor and slept lifting my legs in air with my pussy open wide for Rahim's cock. I could see his cock getting harder looking at me.

"Come on, are you going to stand there or fuck me now" I said to Rahim.

He immediately got on top of me and crushed my boobs against his chest. Soon his cock was ready and he pushed his cock deeper into my pussy. He kept thrusting me and a guy kneeled beside me with his cock right in front of my face. I slurped his cock and the two cocks kept fucking me in both my holes. The guy in my mouth was the first to cum and Rahim kept pumping in my pussy. He had just cum and I don't think he is going to cum any soon again. Another two guys came and kneeled before me. I think each of them cocks in my both hands and started jerking them. I looked at Rahim and winked at him while jerking the both guys and they might have excited Rahim and he came inside my pussy. I closed my legs as soon as Rahim stood as my legs were aching and I couldn't hold them in air any longer. I stood on my knees and got back to jerking the both guys when the guy who had fucked me first was ready with his cock in front of my face. I took him in my mouth still jerking off with s couch in each hand. Sajid was now getting his consciousness and looked at my and the guys a bit cross.

[Image: Leya-Falcon-Enjoying-Gangbang-21.jpg]

No one was in a position to stop now. Realising it, said pulled his pants down and got beside me. He slept down under me and pulled me down onto him and directed his huge cock towards my tiny asshole. He spit some saliva into his hands and lubricated my tight asshole and tried penetrating me. I released the both cocks in my hands and helped him enter my ass. It took time to enter and as an inch moved inside me, I felt like it is ripping my asshole apart. I took the cum from my pussy and put it on Sajid's cock to lubricate and slowly got down in his cock.

There entered the huge cock into my asshole inch by inch and I felt every movement of it inside me. I definitely can say it is not even half way through inside me and Sajid moved his cock slowly in a to and fro motion. As it for a bit better, another guy came before me and pushed me on said on my back. He then leaned on me and positioned his cock at my pussy with Sajid still fucking my asshole. As his cock entered my pussy, I felt the two cocks rubbing against each other separated by a thin membrane. I couldn't have handled that if it's not because of the alcohol in me. Soon everyone was around me with them cocks. I was there trying fucked by two cocks at once, another in my mouth and jerking off two guys. All my holes were filled with cocks and one after the other everyone kept fucking me for another two hours.

[Image: Blonde-Haley-Reed-with-Nice-Feet-Enjoyin...ion-21.jpg]

Each time someone cums in my pussy and pulls off their cock out, another cock fills the place. In around two hours, everyone in the room had fucked my pussy atleast two times. I was like cum bag with all their cum filled in all my holes and on all over my body. They kept drinking all the while in between each session. At around 3 in the night, everyone was spent and I laid there. I saw all the guys tired sleeping on the floor. I barely had enough strength to stand up but still managed to get up for some water. There was no water except for some alcohol and I didn't have an option other than to clean up that mess. I washed myself and looked for my saree.

After a bit of searching, I found my saree and to my horror, someone had puked over it. I thought of wearing something but didn't find anything except for the guys' dirty clothes. Even if I wore one of their dress, they would show up after sometime as a reason to get it back. I thought for a while and decided to walk naked as no one would be out at this time to watch. As I reached out, I felt goosebumps on my skin asthe cold air touched my body. With a bit of fear, I walked as fast as I could around the house on the street stark naked covering myself with my hands. As I reached the door, luckily Ravi didn't lock it up. I opened the door and straight away went to Ravi's room and slept beside him. I must have smelled horrible as my son soon got up and said

"Geez Mom, what have you done to yourself? You smell horrible. You smell like....."

"Yes Ravi, I smell like cum. This is what a street whore smells like, a slut smells like" I kept saying those words dizzily.

A while matter, he came back to take me in his arms and said

"Now you have really become a whore Mom, a street whore"" saying that he hugged me tight in embrace.

"Hope you are done with your games with those guys" he continued.

"Yeah, my dear son" I said hugging him back and we feel into deep sleep.

Comment reply or suggest
[+] 3 users Like Mf123's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Mom's Game Continues - by Mf123 - 02-09-2019, 12:55 PM
RE: A Mom's Game Continues - by Mf123 - 02-09-2019, 12:56 PM
RE: A Mom's Game Continues - by coolraj839 - 12-09-2019, 10:18 AM
RE: A Mom's Game Continues - by Renjith - 12-09-2019, 12:03 PM
RE: A Mom's Game Continues - by whocarez - 12-09-2019, 05:33 PM
RE: A Mom's Game Continues - by Krisna09 - 18-09-2019, 03:43 AM
RE: A Mom's Game Continues - by Mf123 - 18-09-2019, 01:55 PM
RE: A Mom's Game Continues - by Krisna09 - 21-09-2019, 02:17 AM