Fantasy Innocent actress shradhha Kapoor
              Update:01      

It was raining heavily that night …….shraddha kapoor’s car was stuck under the peepal tree ……shraddha asked her driver -aur kitna time lagega……
driver-mam,it will take atleast one hour…becoz of fog n heavy rain i couldnt see the road n…the car crash i m extremly sorry…
shraddha-its ok……never mind contiu..

driver noticed sudden change in her behaviour……he was kinda puzzeld…
usally she use talk very rude to him n other servents………..then he contiued….with his work
shraddha sat silently going to past ……..
two day before …………
shraddha came to meet a new directer …rahul mehta…. she was told by kareena when she met her in park at california…..(she was on tour ofcourse she was damn rich)
kareena told her to meet rahul mehta a new director who is plaing to make a big movie bassed on greek mythology……
back to scene.
shraddha enterd into rahul’s house …
rahul- welcome….have a seet lets not waste time let come to story…
shraddha sat on the sofa…
rahul contiued..so i was telling here i am making a big movie….bluh bluh bluh,….
,………shraddha was quite bored….and i will pay u 50 crores rupee….
shraddha was stunned she couldnt believe it…
rahul said ok lets se if u r really perfect for the role….u are going to act as hera(zeus wife) or athena …..and one more thing it will include some hollywood scene i hope u understand….
shraddha was ready she thought she wouldnt get another opporunity like this…
rahul-i choose u and deepika or bipasha or anushka sharma or madhurima ooh ya she actully selected for athena role u are first to audition on hera ok!
shraddha had to get this role n the compition was too much…..
rahul told her to go n chagne her cloths into greek goddess hera cloths…and dont wear undergarments..
shraddha was quized but she thought olden time they were not there…
she goes to changing room changes her cloths…. she look in mirror oops her one side boob was clearly visible…she tried to cover it..
then she thought to clean her armpits as it been a long time she done so…
she goes in front of rahul he was amazed by beauty…..
wow by lady u actully suit for this role so…u will be selected if…..u do as other actress have done ok…grinning..
shraddha didnt understood anything she thought he said that she was first to interview n he is tell other……..
she was confused…
rahul points toward her dick…comme on dont act silly….suck it as other done as u suit for this role i will take if only u slepp..with me

Let's see what happens in future updates Heart
               You feedback and suggestions are always welcome  welcome welcome welcome
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Innocent actress shradhha Kapoor - by Alia Bhatt lover - 18-03-2019, 03:58 PM