Virgin Girls to Women Very hot stories
Sex with Driver-Part 3

Then came our college annual day. It was customary that all the girls wore sarees on that day. That was the dream come true for Aslam. First time He saw me in a saree. 

I don't know why men go crazy when they see women in sarees. He said I looked more feminine. No doubt the saree shows the beauty of the female. He got to see parts of me which He has never seen before: my half covered tummy, my navel (see through, as the palloo was transparent). He was constantly eyeing that gap that a saree creates. Due to the wind sometimes my saree moved away showing him my tummy in clear view and my navel. He was mesmerized clearly. so were my classmates who were eyeing me like hungry dogs.

From where Aslam was sitting in the car, the gap was more prominent. Showing him my blouse covered tankers and the deep belly button. He was constantly eyeing that area and turning to look there on some pretext as if I had no idea. Once we reached home, I knew something was going to happen as He grew hungry on seeing me in a saree. He started admiring me openly telling that I look great in the saree. I said then why don't you take some pics ?
I gave him my cellphone and started giving some poses. I said I wanted a full body shot where the beauty of the saree and the steps (folds which the saree) creates are seen, I started to adjust the steps but it was not easy. I asked him if He can help adjust the saree steps. He was delighted at the offer and came forward to help. I asked him to put the cellphone away and come. He came close. I asked him to sit down squatting, while I was standing. his face was in front of my tummy. I told him to adjust the steps. He started to adjust but it was further crumbling the saree. I said, let us start the steps again from beginning. He didn't understand what I meant. I asked him to remove the safety pin which held the steps together. He started to touch me inches above my pubic area. I pulled the saree which was tucked inside to start making new folds. He couldn't believe what He was witnessing. the saree became loose now. i told him to tie the steps now. He started to make steps, taking glances at my face and then at my navel which was now clearly exposed to him. He was done with the steps. 

Now came the knock out, I asked him to tuck the saree in. He pulled the saree wrap towards him to create some gap, I sucked some air in to allow the tuck. it was a bit too much and the saree was already a bit to low, I was now showing hint of my pubic hair to him. He inserted the saree along with his hand inside, below my navel, in order to tuck the saree. that act sent shivers down my spine. A thunder has struck me. I arched my back and looked away and let a soft moan. his fingers were touching my pubic hair. 

He didnt remove his hand immediately. He moved it from one side to another feeling that area and then took it out. He then put both his hands over my hips and gave me a good squeeze, knowing that I was under his control. I closed my eyes and let him do whatever He wanted to. He moved the palloo aside, bringing my navel into view. He came close to my navel and planted a gentle kiss over there. his mustache was tingling me and the stubble on the chin was poking me, creating a sweet pain. He took his tongue out and started inserting it into my navel, licking it. I put my hands over his head and pushed him deeper into me. He gave me a deep, strong kiss on the navel. He then got up and pushed me near to the wall behind me, pinning me to the wall. He tried to pull my palloo down. but it was pinned. I said let me remove the safety pin. He didn't have time for it. He pulled my palloo so hard that it came down tearing my blouse at the place where it was pinned. With his pulling force, I came forward and I landed in his arms, crushing my blouse clad tits into his chest. He got the hug of his lifetime. the hug didnt last long as He pushed me back to the wall. 

He put both his hands over my tits and gave them a good squeeze, quenching all his pent up lust. my head was touching the wall. I was immersed in his play. He then bent down and then buried his face into my cleavage, putting his arms behind me and pushing me forward towards him. He didn't look like He had the patience to open my blouse hooks. I tried to remove them to save the blouse but after I removed one, He ripped the blouse apart, tearing the remaining hooks. I was in the laced bra which He purchased for me. 

He dropped the blouse from my shoulders and dragged the remaining part of the saree down. I just stood there allowing it all to happen. He pulled the knot of the petticoat and that too dropped on the floor. making me stand there in a bra and a panty. He flung his tshirt away and hugged me crushing my boobs into his chest. He was kissing my neck, smelling the aroma. I tilted my head back and ran my fingers through his hair, clearly enjoying all this. He lifted me up, placing his hands on my buttocks. I locked my legs behind him. He walked over to the bedroom lifting me all the way. He threw me on the bed and started removing his belt. He undid his jeans. He was in a cheap, cut innerwear. He came over me. I could smell his sweat. it was pungent but strangely exciting. I undid the bra hook to save the bra atleast. but the bra was covering my assets. He pulled the bra away revealing my mangoes. He immediately started taking them into his mouth and started sucking one of them while squeezing the other. I told him 'not so hard' as He was biting too savagely. He started sucking hard. alternating from one tit to another. upon suckling, my nipples became even longer. He admired them, saying you have long pointed nipples. He said liked the firmness in my boobs, He added that it was common for girls my age. taking a good look at me, He said you have a great body. I smiled in shyness and hid my face under a pillow, as He went down and started dragging my panty down. I knew, He would be the one to pop my cherry. it made me a bit nervous, from what i've heard, it will be painful for the first time. Nevertheless, I wanted to offer myself to him. He got a view of my hairy bush which covered the honey pot. 

He spread my legs apart, and to my surprise started eating me. I was in heaven. He inserted his tongue inside and started to flick my clitoris.  Only a girl can know, how it feels when the clit the stimulated, esp. with the tongue, it cannot be described in words. 

I was twisting and turning. My juices started flowing, I wanted a fuck badly. He got up and put a pillow underneath my buttocks. I could see the huge bulge in his under wear. He pulled it down and his monster came into display. I didn't want to look at it. It was dark and rock hard. He spread my legs again and folded them at my knees. He placed his hands on my hips and pulled him closer to him. He took his piston and carefully placed it near the entrance of my womanhood. 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5sv1o8Rt12aG2CjIhHXM...Q&usqp=CAU]

He looked straight into my eyes, to check if I am really ok with this. With all the foreplay, I was dying to be taken now. I'd have begged him to fuck me, in case He did not oblige. He tried to push it in. I was tightening my muscles involuntarily, and it was hard for him to enter. He asked me to relax and took his thumb and applied some saliva to it. He started massaging my clit with his thumb that started to loosen me up. He kept moving forward and backward, with small movements. His manhood was just at the entrance still. 

The bulbous end of it was thick and it was a sensuous feeling for me, experiencing the initial shallow fuck. He continued that motion and kept moving deeper and deeper. it appeared as if his movement was being obstructed by some film kind of thing inside me, which appeared to stretch as He moved in. He tore my hymen finally and pushed it deep inside. I felt a mild jolt as He broke my hymen and went all in. He couldn't control anymore and started fucking me vigorously. He kept fondling my breasts, tweaking my nipples, while He was drilling me. I clenched my fists and caught the bed sheet, as He was taking me. He started to jerk uncontrollably before He let out a huge moan and crushed my breasts and fell over me, crushing me under his weight. He came finally, inside me. I could feel his heartbeat as his chest was glued to mine.
He laid over me for about 10 minutes, until his heartbeat became normal. Then He got up. That was an awkward moment for both of us, I covered my body with the bed sheet and told him that He can wash himself in the bathroom. I asked him to hurry up as my mom may come anytime now. He cleaned up and left the house. It was now dawning upon me, what I've done. I've just given my virginity to my driver. Never ever, I have imagined that I'd be doing something like this. I removed the bed sheet and got up from the bed. I've noticed that my pussy was dripping with his cum. 

It was in a liquid state now, running down my thighs. I rushed into the bathroom and started cleaning myself. I've realized that I needed to take a pill as I was in between my cycle. After cleaning myself and the bed, I’ve changed my dress and I called up Aslam. I told him to get a pill from any remote medical store where no one recognizes him. I ate dinner early and went to bed. I slept well that day.
[+] 1 user Likes prashanthi's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Seduced by My classmate - by prashanthi - 09-06-2019, 11:01 PM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 16-08-2019, 03:05 PM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 16-08-2019, 03:35 PM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 17-08-2019, 01:12 AM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 17-08-2019, 01:13 AM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 17-08-2019, 06:59 PM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 21-08-2019, 02:06 PM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 21-08-2019, 08:30 PM
RE: Virgin Girls to Women Very hot stories - by prashanthi - 23-11-2020, 12:37 PM
Meri Mangetaar - by prashanthi - 06-09-2021, 06:23 PM