Incest MIL Seeks DIL Help with FIL by sansar
Besides fright of my husband coming to know, my pussy was like jelly wanting the assault of my FIL, just like last night. I was continuously wet and my panties were soaked. I looked at him with wide eyes as he approached me.

In a moment, he had gathered me in his arms, with my hands still crossed over my breasts. The next moment, his lips were on mine as he forced his tongue into my mouth. I opened my mouth as his tongue snaked in to wrestle with mine. I was in a trance. I slowly removed my hand from between us as my boobs squashed into his chest, and then embraced him. I was being poked by his penis at my open navel and this gave me goose-pimples. It felt cold as the mixed semen of my FIL & MIL was still fresh at the tip.

The last night's assault in the dark, had opened my floodgates of sex. I did not care if my husband had to walk in or that my MIL was watching, - I had to have him in me now. I embraced him stronger trying to pull him into me.

My FIL broke away from the kiss to say "Wow!" His hands had now snaked into my tank top as he mauled my boob and pinched my nipple. For me it was paradise. An experience that is not common. He lifted me up, like a feather, looking into my eyes, which were portraying lust and my want of his penis. To my MIL it must have looked as though I was sitting on his rigid member, as I felt it tapping rhythmically against my open thigh, leaving wet streaks of the joint juices of the earlier encounter.

He put down my bum against the dining table and he made me sit. My legs dangled down as I looked into his eyes. I was putty in his hands to be molded to his requirement. I saw my MIL standing with her tank top still over her exposed breasts, her nipples taut and pointing towards us.

My FIL slowly raised my tank top over my small boobies, but it slipped down. They were not that big like my MIL's. So he removed it over my head. Here I was, in front of my father-in-law, watched by my mother-in-law topless! He then slowly reached between my thighs, where my pussy had made a sticky lake of its own. As his hands touched my wet, sensitive slit, all I could do was close my eyes and feel a shock passing through me. I had rested my hands behind me on the table and as a reflex action, thrust my tits up. In a moment, I felt a warm mouth on my nipple. I opened my eyes to find my MIL latched onto my left nipple, standing to the left of the table. She bit my nipple, which made me remove my hand, supporting me and pull her head into my chest.

My FIL was between my legs, his penis, pointing straight at his panty covered target, as my FIL rubbed his fingers over my vagina lips. I was shivering and the goose-pimples were exciting my MIL in her sucking. She was moaning and purring like a cat, licking milk. I felt a finger touching my wet vagina lips. I looked down to see my FIL with his fingers in the gusset of my panty and pulling it down. I lifted my buttocks slightly to allow this cloth impediment to my urge. Within a fraction of a second my panty was history.

Here was I topless and without my panty, wearing just a mini-skirt which was folded over my navel. My FIL did not waste time and placed his shining red penis head on my throbbing opening. Though I had accommodated this baton into my small vagina, last night, I was scared that he may tear me apart. But as he pushed his head into my lips, it slid in.

Though there was no pain, I felt that my tiny pussy was being stretched much further than its limits. In one more push, he had gained entry of half his length. I felt a huge pole was being driven into me as it stretched my vagina to its limits. My face cringed and a moan slipped from my mouth. He stopped to allow me to adjust his girth in my cunt. And then suddenly in one thrust he was fully into me. I screamed a muffled scream as in that one push, the intruder reached to maximum depth. A depth which my husband had never reached!

My MIL was still latched onto me, but had shifted her alliance to the next tit. Till now I was still in a sitting position and supported by my FIL. At this point of total fusion, my MIL moved away. My FIL slowly put me in a lying position on the dining table, with my feet still dangling down. He then put his hands behind my knees and lifted to his waist. I did not have to be told and I clasped him around his waist and pulled him into me, still wanting to go further.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: MIL Seeks DIL Help with FIL by sansar - by Ramesh_Rocky - 22-11-2020, 03:59 AM