Incest MIL Seeks DIL Help with FIL by sansar
As I stood she hugged me squashing my boobs onto hers. I felt her long nipples like an eraser on the paper of my chest, and then fixed her lips on mine. She pressed her tongue on my lips and entered my mouth to taste her own cum on my tongue. We played with ourselves a lot and then it was her turn, to pussy lick me. She did a fantastic job and I must have cum atleast 3 - 4 times.

We the dressed up by just wrapping a towel around us and headed for our bedrooms. On the way, my MIL said "Sunita, please wear the mini & tank top today. Let us surprise Sunil when he comes with same dresses." She was giggling like a child who has got a lollipop in her hand.

I was not sure we should because my FIL would surely get excited and tear us apart with his horny thick & insatiable cock. But I decided to play along. Within about 20 minutes, when we came down, we looked like sisters, just a few years apart. I had tied my hair in a pony, which I thought made me look sexy. My MIL had done her hair in a bun. I spoke to her and convinced her to also make a pony tail. I helped her to comb and make the hairstyle just like mine.

After it was finished, she was looking marvelous in a pony tail. We were both wearing the tiny micro mini's which hardly covered our buttocks and just came below our pussies, covered in the flimsiest flowered panties. They were both white with just a light blue band stitched across, and an elastic band holding at the waist. I was unsure what the outcome of this flaunting of our sex assets would lead to. I was scared more so because I did not want any visitor or intruder to see us in these revealing attire. I also prayed that Ashok should not return soon. I was surprised at myself. Was it because I did not him to see me like this or was it that I wanted to adventure with my FIL to the maximum?

The last night's foray of his huge rod, filling me to the brim and HIM retaining his seed for such a long time had impressed me. I also admired his ability to retain such a strong and long sex act, at his age. It was time for him to return. We set the table and waited with bated breath.

When the bell rang, I ran into to the kitchen as I did not want to be seen by my FIL in this sexy attire. I was also not sure who it was at the door. MIL went and peeped through the eye piece and confirmed it was him. She slowly opened the door and hid behind the door. FIL was surprised that no one was in front to welcome him. He looked behind the door to find his wife and my MIL in a horny short dress, with a mini hardly covering her panty, looking like a sixteen year old virgin.

He whooped in joy and dropped his bags to embrace his wife. For minute, I saw from the kitchen as though he might tear off her clothes and bang her there. But he lifted her up, forgetting even to close the door and took her to the sofa. He laid her there feigning protest as he moved his hand between her legs to pull out her panty. In a jiffy, with the scantest concern that the main door was open, her unzipped himself and pulled out his huge dong. In the day time it was a monster, seething red headed and almost a foot long. I was surprised that I had taken this huge monster in me yesterday, in the dark.

Within a wink of an eye, he was on and into her snatch and MIL was moaning loudly, so that I could hear her. I was scared that someone might come to the house, and as they were busy in their act, I slipped out in the hall, unseen, and closed the door silently. The whole sofa was shaking like a wild earthquake.

Till now my FIL had not seen me, his latest conquest. I was totally wet between my legs and I could feel a streak sliding down my thigh as the cool wind hit it. He was fully dressed and she was wearing hardly anything. It looked like a college quickie, in the corridor before anyone came by.

He had pushed the tank top high to expose my MIL's big twins. They were shaking with the same frenzy of his thrusts as my MIL enjoyed her husbands' foray into her love hole, with her eyes closed and moans filling the hall. Her one leg was on the sofa backrest and the other was around her husbands' back. It was after ages that this thrusting stopped. Till now no words were spoken by anyone. He collapsed over his wife on the sofa, unaware of my presence, or even if he knew, he did not care!

It was now that I heard my MIL saying "There is another present for you today. You have to decide whether you want lunch or you want your present!" she said.

I froze as I knew she meant me!! I was standing near the main door in the hall behind them. She pointed towards me! My FIL, turned his head to see me standing there looking just like his wife. He faltered as he stood up and came towards me. His pole was standing straight out like a spear, pointing its red head towards me. I was surprised that it was still hard after the quickie.

I did not know what to do and crossed my arms over my tiny twins in the tank top. I also crossed my legs in mock protest, shy and knowing that it was my turn now.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: MIL Seeks DIL Help with FIL by sansar - by Ramesh_Rocky - 22-11-2020, 03:58 AM