Incest MIL Seeks DIL Help with FIL by sansar
But I, mumbled something, pulled the bed sheet around me and went to the toilet. On the way I picked up my skirt and shirt, which I wore last night. I realized that there were no panties or bra and blushed to myself. As I walked to the toilet door, I could feel the eyes of my FIL on my bare back and the feeling between my legs was as though I had been pounded with a thick rod and the feeling was much different and bigger than what it was after my husband's play with my vagina.

I just shut the toilet door, but did not lock it. I wanted my FIL to hear the sound of my pee falling in the commode. I sat on the toilet seat to urinate and I was sure that my FIL could hear the loud sound of my pee mixed with his seed falling below. I was in an adventurous mood.

I realized that my vagina muscles had dilated to a bigger shape to accommodate my FIL's thick rod and the ramming that followed. I got a feeling that there was a gaping hole between my legs. I pulled up the skirt and saw down and I saw traces of the war of sexes last night. My FIL's sperms had dried up around my love hole and also on my upper body.

I was bare above my waist, and knowing well that the door was open; I flushed the toilet and observed my body and breasts in the bathroom mirror. The traces of the mauling and teeth marks were clear on my fair boobies. My nipples were taut as the thoughts and feelings of the nights encounters and the thrilled fear of receiving my FIL's massive tool brought goose pimples on my body and it showed on my boob skin. I slipped the same T-shirt on me.

After freshening up, I tied my hair in a pony and went to the kitchen, without glancing in my FIL's direction, lying on the bed and who was watching me.

My MIL was in the kitchen as I entered. We did not speak for a few minutes and then she asked.

"So Sunita, how was it last night?"

I could only blush and turned crimson in my cheeks.

"Hope there is no pain? I know he is massive down there. Does Ashok also have a big asset?" she was asking.

I could only shake my head in answers. She then came close and moved her soft hands on my back and then slid them over my boobs. It felt nice.

"I am sure there are marks here. No?" she enquired giving my right boob a squeeze.

"Yes, there are marks. Lucky that Ashok is not here or he would see and I would have a problem." I said.

"Don't worry. He will not be here for the next almost one week. If you liked yesterday, please help me in sharing my husband." She was giving me a straight invitation to fuck her husband as per his choice. I was scared that he would not do anything in front of his son or get caught by the maid.

By now she was close behind me slipping her hand between my legs, over the skirt and massaging my vandalized pussy. It felt nice to be loved and I rested my head on her shoulder and closed my eyes enjoying the pussy massage. It was then that we heard a slight rustling sound and a cough behind us. It was my FIL who came in to see us in our act.

"Hey, what about me? I also want to play." He said.

My MIL retorted saying that it was early to play now and that I should rest. Still he came near us and separated my MIL from me. He pulled me to him and kissed me on my lips. I did not respond much.

"Thank you very much for last night. You are lovely and very beautifully erotic." He said releasing me. "Hope we can do this more often and you will not only play with Ashwini?"

I blushed as I had no answer to this query. I had to take it one thing at a time. I let my MIL be the spokesperson for us, now.

She playfully pushed him out of the kitchen and told him that there were many days for his son to return. I was their toy till Ashok returned back. But I was sure that I would be at the enjoying end.

The morning passed without much action; however after lunch was ready my MIL suggested that we have bath - together. Nobody would be there in the house and FIL too would be coming by 2PM.

As the cold shower played over our sensitive skin, we washed each other and it was the first time that I touched my MIL near her pussy and loitered my hand around her thick vaginal lips and then slipped my small finger on her clitoris which was covered with a thick cover. She literally jumped up with the shock. She then pushed me down with her hands, pushing my mouth to her honey pot. I went on my knees and lapped her pussy as she continued to moan her joy. It was after about 10 minutes that she shuddered and shivered and I felt a warm stream of her cum pushing out. I tasted this salty liquid till I lapped her cunt dry.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: MIL Seeks DIL Help with FIL by sansar - by Ramesh_Rocky - 22-11-2020, 03:58 AM