Incest MIL Seeks DIL Help with FIL by sansar
I just shook and dropped my head onto his chest, impaled on his pole in me. It was like we were welded together similar to Siamese twins. He slowly bent himself to reach his mouth to my tits. I too lifted myself up to feed him with my boobs. He swallowed them whole into his mouth as I held him behind his head and pushed him into me. I had lost all my inhibitions. He nibbled slurped, licked making me want more. He then pushed me up slowly to a sitting position as my MIL helped me to set my legs in a squatting position besides my FIL.

I was now sitting on my FIL, between his legs, with his thick penis right up to its hilt, into my snatch. I looked down to see a thick cucumber like, veined penis curved into my pussy, shining with our combined juices. I was not sure what he wanted, when my MIL came up on the bed and after putting her hands under my arms, tried to lift me slightly up. This made the prick to slide out a little and then she dropped me. It rammed inside with force. I loved it and got the message. She told me this is called as the "Cow Girl Style".

I lifted myself up and slid down on his pole. I increased my frenzy throwing my head back and leaving me chest open to the fondling and squeezing of my FIL. I was shaking all over with a fury of sex, I had never experienced before. I came with a strong orgasm and screeched my joy through clenched teeth and at the same time I felt my FIL pushing upward into me against my pushes and then he again pumped his sperms into my cavity. He held me tightly by my buttocks and was pulling me onto his prick as he sprayed his cum into my love box. I was surprised as to how much he could store and pump.

He suddenly pulled out of me leaving me totally surprised at the vacuum created by the sudden pull out and then he roughly threw me on the bed and sprayed all the remaining spurts onto my chest and my stomach.

My MIL, who was sitting on the bed, rubbed this warm sticky liquid all over my stomach, my breasts, specifically rubbing my nipples and then slipped a finger into my mouth. It tasted salty. This was the taste of our union. She then started to lick my body. This was exhilarating. Her rough tongue on my now sensitive skin and breasts was making me go out of my head. My FIL them came between my legs and started to kiss my ravaged vagina. He lapped and stuffed his tongue into the recently ravaged hole. I was sure it must have become a huge hole by now. I twisted, turned, moaned and reached out to my MIL. My FIL put both my legs over his back as he pushed himself close to my hole.

It was then that I shivered with the thought about my husband coming to know due to the laxity of my muscles and I sniffled my doubt and a tear came to my eye. My MIL saw this and asked "What happened?"

"Ashok..." I doubted, "I hope he won't come to know."

"Darling, only if you tell, because we won't." She assured. "We could do this only when he is not there or he is on tours. That is only if you like it." She let it sink into me that this was just an opening trailer of what was to come in the days to follow. I would be sharing the bed with her husband.

After a lot of pampered licking and fondling, I did not know when sleep overtook me. I went in a deep sleep, while being subjected to lovely pleasures coursing through the administration of both my in-laws. I don't know whether they had more bouts together or not as I was in a trance like sleep.

Usually it was I who woke up early and went down to the kitchen. When I heard activity, for a minute I was confused and got up with a jerk. I realized that my breasts were open there was not even a stitch of cloth on me. I looked next to me to find my FIL looking at me and smiling. Immediately I covered my boobies with my hands. He reached out and pulled me down to bed and said, "You sleep and rest. Ashwini will do breakfast today."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: MIL Seeks DIL Help with FIL by sansar - by Ramesh_Rocky - 22-11-2020, 03:58 AM