Incest MIL Seeks DIL Help with FIL by sansar
I felt my MIL's hands sliding down to my skirt which she pulled up and theyn slipped a finger into my pussy, which allowed her swift entry due to total lubrication. I lifted my left leg slightly to facilitate her mobile finger.

So here we were after her copulation, my hands squeezing her breasts and my MIL finger fucking me. I was enjoying her administrations as I felt an approaching orgasm.

Then it happened; my hands were furiously squeezing my MIL's boobs and enjoying my forthcoming orgasm, when I felt a hand come over mine and started to press my MIL's boobs holding my palms. I froze, my orgasm frozen in mid-session. I was sure it was my FIL's hand grabbing his wife's boob. He had my hand in his, over his wife's boob.

I did not know what to do. My MIL was furiously finger fucking me, knowing full well that her husband had caught me in the act of boob-pressing. She was still continuing knowing that. What was I to do? It was then that I decided to let things happen they were supposed to. I purposely carried on pressing my Mil's boobs, playing with her long nipples. Slowly my FIL's hands were moving over mine as though someone was massaging very lightly.

Both these actions were getting me to the peak of my orgasm. I was now caught between the administrations of my in-laws and I decide to enjoy to the fullest, whatever the consequences. I was in a highly intoxicated, erotic state. I could feel the hand over my arms coming closer to my chest and in a short while it rested on my tiny boob, which was now erect and taut. It moved over my chest, without losing contact to search for the other boob, which was pressed below me due to me sleeping on the side. I turned upward to let his hand reach my other asset.

The game was now open. I could feel the hair of his hand tickling my sensitive breasts & chest. I did not care if he pulled me and bangd me, as my need was very urgent. I orgasmed and shivered myself into his hand, as waves of pleasures swept through me. I felt my Mil coming closer and hugging me. As a natural response, I left her boobs and put my hand over her back to pull her into me. It was then that I felt the coarse chest hair of my FIL, pressing into the back of my MIL. Now his hands went to my back and I could feel a strong pressure pushing me into my MIL, who was sandwiched between us.

My MIL immediately placed her lips on mine as I reciprocated her eagerness. I forgot that my father-in-law was right next to me. It was like I was possessed. By now my T-shirt was crumpled around my neck and my tits crushed themselves into my MIL's big boobs with a ferocity unknown to me earlier. Our sweat covered bodies slid against one another as I felt a pair of hands, of my FIL, tugging to remove my T-shirt. I slowed down my kissing and lifted my head as the T-shirt came off. I was now bare over my skirt.

My MIL was in her birthday suit and I was sure so was my FIL was too. I resumed my assault on my MIL's lips, as my hands found her nice, sweaty globes with their upraised raisins. Her hands too were busy pulling my two small pears. Since my MIL had pleasured me in my pussy, I too reached down to feel her pussy. It was wet and sticky with my FIL's assault a few minutes ago and I felt it to be hot. I slipped a finger inside her lips, by trailing my finger from the slit of her clitoris into her folds. My fingers found as easy entry into her cunny and I realized that as compared to my tight vagina, hers was very loose.

As I was lost in enjoying my MIL's boob & cunny, I found the hand, again of my FIL, travelling down my side to my skirt, which by now was bundled at my waist. The side clips came loose and I felt the zip coming down. It was now loosely wrapped around my waist.

I then felt my MIL trailing her hands along my sweaty sides and pushing it down and over my arse cheeks. I took the hint and lifted my buttocks and slipped the skirt off me. I was now on par with my MIL - nude. We resumed our mutual assault with me holding my MIL's face in my hands and concentrating on sucking her lips and tongue.

After some time I felt very slow, yet the familiar thrusts and body jerks of my MIL pushing into me. I realized that as we were busy with our lesbian antics, my FIL had slid into my MIL's cunny box, from behind and was thrusting into her. My MIL was now moaning without a care as my FIL's penis was pleasuring her insides.

Then something surprising action happened; I felt my FIL's hand come around my MIL's stomach, holding her tight and his hair on the hands rubbing against my stomach as he pushed into her violently. My MIL groaned and must have got the hint. She then started to pull me towards her and in a jiffy, she was lying on top of me, her big breasts prsssing into mine, very close to my mouth. For a minute, her weight pushed the air out of me, but I loved her warmth and sweat. I reached out and pulled her tit into my mouth and sucked and chewed on it. I felt her shudder. She was being loved from both ends.

She placed her legs on either sides of my body and I the realized that the weight on me was not only of my MIL, but also partly of my FIL, who was still mounted into her love box. My MIL was sandwiched between us. Though my vagina was on fire and wanted to be filled, I could just go along with the sex play of these horny adults, as I had not taken any lead till now. As they positioned themselves with my MIL's breasts fixed into my mouth, my FIL started his assaults and the tit in my mouth was being forced into me with every thrust. I twisted my legs to control the wave of orgasm due to this close encounter.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: MIL Seeks DIL Help with FIL by sansar - by Ramesh_Rocky - 22-11-2020, 03:58 AM