Incest MIL Seeks DIL Help with FIL by sansar
MIL was more vocal than yesterday. She pushed my t-shirt to my neck and had exposed my breasts to the cold air-conditioned air. The sweat made me feel colder as I pressed her into me. I wanted to hold onto her breasts, which I was sure were shaking like jelly with my FIL's assaults.

After sometime, the humping stopped. I could feel him sliding off her in the darkness with the squeaking of the bed. Knowing that he was off her, I reached out to my MIL and crept my hand over her side onto her chest. It was very sweaty as I reached the MIL's mound. She turned slightly to make my hand reach her nipple as I held her big soft tit and squeezed. Her breasts had become sensitive after her continuous orgasms and she moaned.

"What happened?" my FIL queried. I pulled back my hand immediately leaving my MIL in a void.

"Nothing," she replied as she turned towards me. Now her tits were accessible to my hands as I too turned towards her. We were now playing with each other's breasts, without making any noise. She then held my palms over her breasts and after putting her palms over them started squeezing very hard as she wanted them to be loved. I got the message.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: MIL Seeks DIL Help with FIL by sansar - by Ramesh_Rocky - 22-11-2020, 03:57 AM