Incest MIL Seeks DIL Help with FIL by sansar
The section had on display many beautiful skirts of all lengths & shapes and various types of tops. We sifted through many of them and then my MIL shocked me with her choice. She selected a similar pair for both of us. It was a white mini, with two sky blue bands running across all around and to be worn with an elastic waist-band. It was hardly of a palm width height; this would not even cover our bottoms and the panty would be on display.

"Mum, these are too small!" I said with concern.

"Ok we shall take one size bigger. But just one size bigger! Otherwise it will not be different from any skirt," she asserted. True! Very True!! Then further the selection of the tank tops, which again she selected of the very body hugging type, stiff materialed and very short sleeves'. Both were pastel pink in colour. These would definitely show off the arm pits and we would be forced to clean them of any hair. They lower end would be hanging freely away from the chest, thereby clearly exposing the depth of your breasts. The bigger the boobs, the further it would drop.

We tried them on - in separate cubicles and after wearing my set, I felt my erotic ripples. I had never seen myself in this attire and it changed my appearance to a sex goddess. What would my MIL look like? We landed with two sets of this. Each one of us was eager to see how the other looked, but I could not ask my MIL.

We paid at the counter and left, in silence, without exchanging a single word. When we reached home, my Mil came to my room and locked it. She wanted to see me in this attire, as much as I wanted to see her in her own. She took her set and went to the bathroom. I pulled off the outdoor clothes, without any concern that my MIL was present close by. I selected a front opening bra and after removing the one I wore, I slipped this one on. It fitted my small cups perfectly. My husband would appreciate this very much. I pulled the Tank Top over my head and adjusted it over my tiny breasts as it dangled freely just a slight distance away from my body. I again selected a nice white panty and pulled up the mini. I looked into the big bedroom mirror and appreciated what I saw as I adjusted and fine tuned my new dress. I could have passed off as a 16 year old, except for the "mangalsutra", the black beaded gold, worn by married ladies, which dangled sexily between my boobies.

I heard the bathroom latch open and turned to see a female that would have shocked many males with beauty just exuding out of her. My MIL looked like a fairy in her new mini and her tank top. We now looked like an elder and younger sister in our similar colored attires.

Her taut breasts stood straight out and her tank top fluttered away from her body. Here mini just covered her panty, which peeped as she swayed her hips. She had worn a red panty thong and I realized that she had not worn a bra. Her big breasts stood firm and her nipples poked out of her top making her look extremely sexy.

"Wow! Sunita you look really sexy. If Ashok was here he would have laid you and made love to you right here, in front of me. What about me? How do I look?" she swirled around as she asked.

"Mum, you are looking out of this world! You look superb. These dress really suits you," I said in genuine praise.

She came close to me and moved her hand under my tank top to feel the bra. "Oh, you have worn a bra? Please remove it. The tank top should be worn without a bra," She ordered. And before I could react, she reached for the front clasp and loosened my breast holders. She then reached out to my sleeves and slipped the bra straps over my arms and slipped the bra off. I could feel my nipples on the tank top fabric and they stiffened more. My nipples were now showing outside.

She pinched the nipples over the cloth and this made a defined shape on my front. She turned me round and appreciated my clothes. I felt her hand slipping between my buttocks and sliding over my cunt, which showed signs of wetting. I lay back on her as she kissed me on the shoulder and her other hand went under the tank top to grasp my boob. I was in trance.

And in this trance I reached out behind me below her mini and felt her cuny. It was hot and I could feel a wetness in front. I decided to be adventurous. As my MIL was administering waves of feelings to my cunt and boob, I slipped my hand inside the sides and felt her pussy for the first time. It was wet and sticky and I slipped a finger over her clit. She moaned. We were now confirmed lovers. I turned around and kissed my MIL straight on her lips. We stood slurping each other's saliva and sucking each others' tongues. Our hands had brains of their own as they shifted between each others' mounds and the valley.

After a long time and when our intensity decreased, we separated from our lip lock and rubbed our tank top covered breasts on one another. The ripples of sexual joy were coursing upward, downward and right across us. We separated only with a conviction that we were there for each other - anytime, anywhere.

"I am happy you like the dress," she said. "You too," I replied smiling shyly.

"But I liked these dresses on you, more than just the dress," she replied. "we can now wear these dresses at home, when the maid has left. What do you say?"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: MIL Seeks DIL Help with FIL by sansar - by Ramesh_Rocky - 22-11-2020, 03:57 AM