Incest MIL Seeks DIL Help with FIL by sansar
I stood there as she brought an ointment, made me sit on the bed, with just my panty and started to rub it on the tender area. After some time I realized that her massage was not just restricted to the affected area, but was tenderly moving along the sides of my small boons and at times touching the tips. My panty was growing wet with my juices that were running after these erotic administrations.

I could only manage to say, "Mum..."

Doing as though she did not hear me, she said, "You have lovely boobs. I am sure Ashok must be enjoying himself. Mine are very big and flabby." I was not sure what was happening, but I loved every minute of it. My MIL must have had lesbian tendencies and was utilizing every moment to satisfy herself.

I was not going to stop her, as I too was enjoying her touch and administrations. By now her touch had turned to squeezes. I had closed my eyes and let her hands wander at will. My MIL realized that I too was game for this and before I knew, she had opened her shirt front buttons. She held my nipple in her fingers and started to squeeze it. Pleasure currents were shooting through me such as never before. My eyes being closed, her every feel on my skin, which was now covered with a thin sheen of sweat, was amazing.

I suddenly felt my MIL's hands lifting my hand and placing it on her now bare chest. I opened my eyes to see that all her shirt buttons were open and her tits and dark brown aureoles started at her. The nipple was almost an inch long. They were about 6 inches away from my mouth. Without any further notice, like a possessed person, I clamped my mouth on her tit, as she let out a huge moan.

My MIL had broken my barrier of taboo and within a few minutes, as though two people under a hypnotic trance, we sucked pressed and fingered ourselves. Within a short period, we were gasping for breath and lying side by side, swathed in sweat. The bed was a mess and the door was ajar. Luckily there was no one in the house, - or so I thought.

"I am sorry", said my MIL. "After last night disturbing you, I wanted to make up for you not being able to enjoy due to absence of Ashok."

"It's ok Mum," I replied shyly.

"Suni, I am sure you must be missing Ashok," she said turning to me. "Remember we are always there for you."

'We' - did I hear properly? Did she mean that my FIL too had an eye to share me? Though scared of this proposition of getting fucked by my father-in-law, I was getting an unknown urge of adventuring into incest, - and that too with consent of my MIL.

"You change and come down. I will wait for you to cook lunch," saying this she moved her lovingly over my now flattened chest and let it trail to below my navel to my panty covered pussy.

"You will have to change this too," she said pinching and lifting my panty elastic, pointing to my panty which was very wet with my cum.

I could not control my blush and closed my face with my palms. She then left.

I was not sure of the situation now. My husband would not be there for the next almost one week and I was as horny as hell. I now had an in-house lesbian lover to satiate myself. But what about my father-in-law? I decided to wear a saree and came out. My MIL was surprised. "Why the saree? You can wear anything you like and there is no dress strictures for you from us." She said convincing me.

"No, mum, I did not have any other appropriate casual dress." I replied.

"Let's do something today afternoon. Let's go to the mall and get us some nice modern clothes. What do you say?" She beamed.

I had not been for shopping for a long time and eagerly agreed. After lunch and my MIL getting another pounding by my FIL, we reached the mall. We headed to the ladies dress section and I selected some revealing lingerie. I wanted front opening bras, while MIL selected a nice black lace, back clasped skimpy bra for me. My MIL smiled and bought similar ones for her too. We had now dropped all our inhibitions towards each other like two naughty girl friends on a shopping spree.

Then she dropped another bomb. "You know Sunita, I have always longed to wear a mini skirt and a tank top. What do you say we buy a set?" she remarked.

'A Tank Top' and a 'mini' for my MIL, wow? I was surprised but did not show it.

"That would be nice. But where will we wear them?" I queried.

"At home," she responded immediately surprising me out of my boots. How could we wear a mini-skirt and a tank top in our house with FIL & the maid around? But she was determined to buy a set. We headed for the casual dress section and asked the counter girl about them.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: MIL Seeks DIL Help with FIL by sansar - by Ramesh_Rocky - 22-11-2020, 03:57 AM