Incest MIL Seeks DIL Help with FIL by sansar
With another towels I started to dry my hair and entered my bedroom. Just then, without any knocking on the door, my MIL walked in. She was wearing a thigh length skirt and a front buttoned shirt. She looked very cute and sexy. She saw me in my wet state and excused herself for this sudden intrusion. I still had the towel around my chest.

"Sunita, I have come to tell you something," she said.

"Yes, mum. What's it?" I queried not knowing exactly what she wanted to say. My mind was in utter turmoil and I fidgeted with the towel covering my breasts up to the thigh. "You wanted something?"

"I need to talk to you something very confidential," she said. "You have a little time?"

"Sure mum. Please sit," I said pointing to the bed. I wanted to change into a dress, and the panty I wore now was getting wet due to the wet wrapped towel; because of the wet towel I had not worn the bra thinking I would wear it in my room, after drying my body; but I could not change in her presence.

"Please stop me if you don't like what I am going to say and I won't mind it. Ok?" she said.

"No problem mum. Please tell me what I can do?"

She came close to me and said "Swapna, you remember you asked me two days ago, whether I was tired or sick?"

"Yes mum", I responded.

"Please don't mind me being so frank, but the actual reason for my tiredness is your father-in-law, - my husband. When Lata was born, there was slight complication and they had to remove my womb. I could not bear any children. Your father-in-law wanted atleast 2 more children as he loves them. Recently, after Latha's wedding, more precisely on her wedding night, he happened to hear them moaning on their wedding bed. Some gate inside him opened and out gushed his libido and an unquenchable thirst for sex." She sighed and stopped.

I was looking at my mother-in-law with awe as she opened her secret book of her personal sexual activity, to her brand new daughter-in-law. What was she getting at?

She continued. "From that day onwards, he has constantly wanted to appease his sexual thirst with me at odd moments of the day. You will have noticed that I have been disappearing in our bedroom many times and you must have heard him call. Though it is a matter of satisfaction that he does not want to get the sex from outside or prostitutes, it is becoming a very difficult activity for me. At times the pain between my legs, does not allow me walk properly. If I stop now, he would go to seek satisfaction outside."

I was getting turned on by her talk. My own mother in law was talking about her most intimate sex life with me, who was hardly a month in her house. I felt pity for her at the same time wanted to help her out; but how?

My MIL continued, "Now a day's, I don't know why, but his sexual appetite has increased and it is painful when I satisfy him. Rather than enjoyment, it is hurting." She poured out her emotions. I was happy that she considered me a close companion to confide in. But even then I was her son's wife.

What happened next made me freeze! Without any warning she came closer and said' "I am sorry for what happened yesterday night. I could not stop him, but I checked that you were sleeping. Subconsciously I had grabbed at the closest support and that happened to be your bra straps, which I grabbed." She said.

Saying this she reached out casually, and before I could stop, her she loosened the towel that I had wrapped around my breasts. Here I was with my tiny taut tits staring at my MIL and standing only in my panty. I froze not knowing what to do. She reached out and felt where my skin had become tender with the straps bruising my sides after her activity last night. Her cold fingers slowly rubbed over the tender area and she said, "I am sorry that my carelessness has hurt you."

Her hands on my sensitive skin, just near my sensitive boobs, sent ripples of unknown feelings that ended between my legs. Was I actually enjoying her touch? My boobs had become taut and the pointy nipples were standing at attention. My eyes closed and a slight moan came out of my mouth. I controlled it but my secret was out. I felt I was in a girl's hostel, with my partner taking advantage of me.

"Mum. What are you doing?" I managed to squeak. But the words did not come out strongly and ended up cooing the same.

"Swapna, Sorry, but the skin has become tender and I shall apply an ointment there. Otherwise it will be hurtful." She said with an authoritarian voice. I could not say anything and stood there with my upper body open to her. I was as shy as I was on my wedding night.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: MIL Seeks DIL Help with FIL by sansar - by Ramesh_Rocky - 22-11-2020, 03:57 AM