Incest MIL Seeks DIL Help with FIL by sansar
At dinner, my mother-in-law asked me, rather requested me. "Dear, as our air-conditioner has broken, can we share your room?" I was caught totally unaware and said yes. I could not even suggest that they sleep in the guest room as there was no air-conditioning there.

As reality dawned, I did not know how to come out of this situation. Would this horny couple be able to control themselves on my bed? But I had to take a chance as I had agreed. We ate silently, each one immersed in his own thoughts. After dinner, my MIL helped me to set the bed. Our bed was indeed king size and we would be comfortable.

That night I decided to wear a sober nighty and also my bra & panty. I did not want to give a wrong impression to my in-laws. As the clock ticked 10pm, we retired to my bedroom. I took the left side of the bed and my MIL slept in the middle. My FIL in law slept to the extreme right.

I put off the lights and it was pitch dark in the room. I slept on my side, with my face away from this couple. Nothing happened for the next maybe an hour, and sleep overtook me. It must have been around midnight when I felt a little activity behind me on the bed. There was rustling of clothes and then before I could realize, I felt them moving. They must have felt that I was in deep sleep and FIL came over MIL.

I heard some whispers as my MIL requested him to stop. But an "Oohh...UUfffff" sound from her told me that he had penetrated her. For the next few minutes, there was no movement. Maybe they wanted to make sure that I was really asleep. I felt a hand, most probably my MIL's slowly touching my back, where the bra strap crossed behind me. As I felt her hand, I suddenly felt a thrust which made her hand grasp my bra strap.

I could feel him humping my MIL and involuntarily she grasped my bra strap pressing my tiny breast onto my chest. The bra straps were cutting into my sides, as my FIL desperately pounded my MIL and I too was moving jerkily with every thrust of his. I was in the most confused state, but did not show that I was awake. My vagina was leaking like a mountain spring. My mind wanted to turn around and see my MIL getting pounded; and in the pitch dark they would not even notice.

But here I was with my bra strap in my MIL's hand and passing on every thrust of my horny FIL's prick into my Mil's cunt. I was getting jerked at every thrust of my FIL. I was almost at the point of an orgasm due to my highly excited state when I heard a light moan and the thrusts suddenly increased and then they remained without any action. I heard my FIL muttering "Uuuhh, uuuhhh", as my MIL mewed her moans and shivered with pleasure. At that moment, I realized that he was cumming into her receptacle and my horniness made me cream between by legs. I too felt a shiver and was sure that my MIL, who was still holding on to my bra strap subconsciously, or so I thought must have realized that I was in controlled excitement.

I felt her hands slipping from my back, but not before slowly moving it on my back. Was that a signal for me or was it a natural reaction? I was not in a position to find out. I could feel my cum seeping down my thighs, through my panty, which was soaked. Luckily I had a light blanket covering up to my waist and was confident that no one would notice.

That night I felt the clothes rustling and bed creaking atleast once more, but I had my sleep creeping up. I wondered as to the stamina of my FIL and the capacity of my MIL to bear his robust thrusts. I was really amazed at the daring of my in-laws and openness to fuck on my bed, right next to me their daughter-in-law, hardly a month after my marriage. I was not unfamiliar to this house as I visited it much before my marriage, but this freedom to copulate on their son's bed was frightening as well as sexually arousing; more so due to the absence of my dear husband. Weird sexual thoughts were creeping into my mind.

What would happen if he had to mistake me up with my MIL and ride me? What would it be to be fucked by my FIL, and that too in the presence of my MIL? What would be my reaction? I was getting wired thoughts and I did not know when sleep overtook me.

The early morning alarm woke me up. As I grew out of my sleepy haze, I suddenly realized the couple next to me. I did not turn back and went to the bathroom. I was feeling horny and in the private confines of the bathroom, slipped my fingers between my legs to find a very soggy panty. My nighty was wet and had a spot near my left thigh. I removed my panty and threw it in the bucket. I brushed, freshened up and came out to find a new dress before this horny couple got up. My small breasts and the area under my arms, where the bra strap lies were sore as they had been biting into my sides from my Mil's pulling. The bra cup had pressed my taut breasts and they were very sensitive. I decided to remove the bra and let my titties swing happily. Not that they would swing like my MIL, they were nice, pointy and taut, which Ashok liked very much to suck & play with. The bra joined the panty in the bucket
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: MIL Seeks DIL Help with FIL by sansar - by Ramesh_Rocky - 22-11-2020, 03:56 AM