Adultery Impregnated by My Nephew by sansar
Here we were one married woman and one horny youth in the corner of a cinema hall making it out as though it was the end of the world. I felt him try to lift my salwar over my stomach and his other hand squeezed my other breast. We had totally lost track of the movie. My dupatta had fallen down near my legs. I did not care. I was in throes of passion which I had not known earlier.

I was cheating on my husband and I liked it. Suddenly I felt Jeetu's fingers snaking under my pajama belt and going to my pussy. I grunted and whispered near his ear, not to do it. But my pleas fell on deaf ears. I could feel his fingers run along my slit and I widened my legs to facilitate him. I was totally wet.

Then the scene was coming to an end of the first session of the movie and the lights would come on. We hurried to stuff his monster upward under his belt as it would not go in his underwear. I pulled up my dupatta around my shoulders and fixed my dress. Immediately after that the half time lights came on.

I could see a satisfied yet a disappointed look on Jeetu's face. My face was flushed. I felt incomplete at the only opportunity that I had got after my marriage; and that too with such a unique monster.

Then Jeetu whispered to me "Seema, do you want to watch this movie or should we go home?"

I looked at him in disbelief. He was a fast mover. I was confused and just shook my head. He took as my assent and as soon as the lights dimmed again, he held me by my hand and led me down the cinema aisle. We left the hall and caught the first rickshaw that we got to reach home. We sat with gap between us, as we did not want anyone to notice.

When we reached home, I went to open the door and Jeetu paid the rickshaw. By the time he paid the fare, I had the door open. I had hardly walked in, when Jeetu entered and shut and latched the door. I just turned to look at him. He came up to me and before any words were spoken, his lips latched onto mine. I responded to his hungry kisses as he sucked my lip and entered his tongue into my mouth. This was all a novel experience for me. I was getting excited.

He put his hands below my legs and lifted me still stuck at the lips. He entered his bedroom and lay me down on it, with my legs dangling down. I was putty in his hand. I wanted to experience his prick. Jeetu pulled off his shirt and I could see his strong muscles, as compared to the slight paunch of Ashok.

I tried to remove my salwar but he told me not to. I was perplexed. He removed his jeans but left his underwear with his monster sticking out of it. He then came over me and took my boob into his mouth over my salwar and the bra. I caught his head and pressed my small boob into his mouth. His hand went inside my pajama and he was now sliding his fingers furiously over my slit, but entering me.

Slowly he started pulling down my pajama , but leaving the panty on and he removed his mouth from my tit to pull the pajama off completely. He then slowly removed my salwar top and here I was in my used bra & panty, which were used by Jeetu yesterday.

He saw that I was wearing the same set on which he had sprayed his semen and whooped with glee. I closed my face with my palms as I felt ashamed. He put his hands under me and lifted me up on the bed. My face was still covered like a shy bride.

Suddenly I felt his mouth on my pussy. I felt a wonderful feeling traveling up my hole to my breasts. I was shocked. I never knew that such a thing could happen. Ashok had never ever done this. I did not want him to stop. I pressed his head into my pussy and pushed it up to his mouth. I felt him roll down the panty and his tongue entered my small hole, sliding all along the slit. It was a total new experience for me. As his tongue reached my clitoris, a dam seemed to break in me and I squirted my first of the many orgasms. Jeetu's face was sprayed with my volcanic squirt.

He slid up my body and opened the bra hook and freed my very sensitive boobs.

"Oh my beautiful Snoopies!'" he exclaimed. In a moment he had gobbled the left tit fully in his mouth and sucked it up and down, coming in and out of his mouth. The entire fleshy mound was being sucked and his rough tongue was lapping around the nipple. I encircled him with my arms and pulled him to my chest.

I did not care for any repercussions and wanted him in me. But I was scared that his tool would rip me apart. He must have read my mind and reached down to hold his monster and direct it to the mouth of my small slit. Earlier, I had just visualized it, but now that reality dawned on me, I was scared.

"Please Jeetu, you are too big. It will tear me'" I pleaded. I was on the threshold of wanting it in me and at the same time scared of the damage that it may do. Whatever it was, I did not want Ashok to come to know.

Jeetu, stop now please. You know I am married. I am not allowed to do this. Please don't do this Jeetu." I pleaded. But my halfhearted pleas fell on deaf ears. I could feel him forcefully trying to enter me and then suddenly I felt his huge head making its entry in me. I felt a sudden pain between my legs as my small hole was trying to accommodate this baton. It was much bigger than Ashok's prick.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Impregnated by My Nephew by sansar - by Ramesh_Rocky - 22-11-2020, 03:42 AM