Adultery Impregnated by My Nephew by sansar
I again ran the shower to wash off the soap, which ran down my legs and collected near my feet before going down the drain.

On the other hand, Jeetu hand woken up and he too, having a wish to have a bath was headed to the lower bathroom, with a towel wrapped round his waist and his clothes change in his hands. He must have come and without realizing that someone was inside the bathroom, pushed the door. The latch may not have locked properly and the door opened right onto me. In his hurry, he entered the bathroom to find my back facing him, nude and like a peeled banana. Realizing that someone had entered the bathroom, I swung round to find Jeetu standing there, shocked and staring at me with wide eyes. I guessed that he must have come by mistake.

"What . . . What are you doing here?" I said in a hushed tone. I tried to cover my boobies and my pussy with my hands hiding them from his eyes. At that precise moment, I slipped on the soap near my feet and would have definitely fallen down, if it was not a lightening reflex of Jeetu to throw away the clothes he was holding and reached out to grab me from falling down. His one hand held my arm and pulled me to him.

To gain stability, I tried to reach out and hold onto something. Unfortunately or fortunately my hand grabbed at his towel, which came loose. He was not wearing any inner wear and his massive penis was rapidly coming to life, just about a few inches from me. So as to put me on my feet, he wrapped his other arm around my waist and pulled me onto him.

I felt a high voltage current when I was crushed against his rippled chest. Being of almost similar height, my boobies were smashed onto his chest, poking like thick pins on his small nipples. But the most shocking thing was that his penis was wedged between both my legs and was touching my arse cheeks due to its curve. It felt like I was holding a bamboo between my legs. We stood glued to one another trying to understand what happened. Then it dawned on me that we were nude and in the same bathroom.

On one side was the fear that Ashok would come down and find us in this position, while on the other was sudden shame.

"Wow, Snoopies!!!" his words jerked me out of my reverie. "Oh my god! You have the loveliest set of Snoopies in the world." He said looking at my breasts.

I suddenly realized what was happening and tried to turn round. But his huge penis wedged between my legs stopped me. He realized this and moved back a little. Immediately I turned round.

"I am sorry. I did not know that you were inside." He tried to explain. I was shivering not from fear but sheer lust. Jeetu was profusely apologizing and at one time held me by my shoulders to make his point. As he tried to move out, this time he slipped a little and he fell on my back pushing me to the wall and again his huge penis slipped between my thighs and now came out from the front. I looked down and saw the red turgid head, curved and looking up at me. It was just yesterday that I had seen this head from far, spewing it's cum.

"No problem, I understand. But please leave before we are caught in this position. People will misunderstand." I pleaded with him. Sub consciously I had held my thighs close, to hide my pussy and as he pulled back, I could feel his monster sliding out rubbing gloriously against the mouth of my vagina. The penis head rubbed at my clitoris and I shuddered. I could feel an orgasm building in me, just thinking about the feeling of this push and rub.

Within a second Jeetu was out of the bathroom and went to his room. I later realized that he had escaped nude top his room as the towel was still in the bathroom.

What had shocked me was that he had said "Snoopies". How did he know my pet name?

I somehow finished my bath and was leaving, and I realized that I had to make another play. I wore the fresh change of panty and bra, but purposely left the used ones on the clothes hook. I wanted to see if he would still put these to use or hold on to yesterdays ones.

I dried myself and pulling a salwar top over my head, I wrapped a towel at my waist and went to the first floor. Ashok was still in the bathroom. From top I yelled out to Jeetu that I was finished and that he could go for his bath. I wanted to let Ashok know that I was on top and that Jeetu would be in the bath now. This created a clean alibi.

Later on, Ashok came out and I dressed up in a salwar and went down. Jeetu was still in the bath. After some time he too finished his bath and went to his room. I heard him lock it. I was very inquisitive as to the fate of the panty and bra I had left there. I went in the bathroom and was pleasantly surprised. The ones I had left had disappeared, but the earlier ones which had seen action were replaced in its place.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Impregnated by My Nephew by sansar - by Ramesh_Rocky - 22-11-2020, 03:41 AM