Adultery Impregnated by My Nephew by sansar
After some time, Jeetu went to have his bath by wrapping a towel around his waist and calling out to me that he was going to have his bath. I heard the door close and the sound of the shower. I was busy in the kitchen moving around with the wet panty reminding me of my recent encounter. I was thoroughly confused.

After sometime, I heard the shower stop and a few moments later, I heard the bathroom door open and then Jeetu's bedroom door close. I had forgotten to inform Jeetu that most of the latches were loose and to secure them properly. It was this delay in informing Jeetu about the loose latch that opened doors to all my college fantasies.

I did not disturb him as I was sure he wanted to rest after such a long trip. I finished my kitchen work and I knocked on his door and told him that I was going for my bath. He replied that he was comfortable and to proceed. I went upstairs and after taking my towel & undies and entered the bathroom. I thought of coming out and then wearing the bra.

Keeping in mind my recent excited state, I decided to have a head bath. Usually, the Indian women do not have a daily head bath, but prefer to wash their hair separately due to their long hair remaining wet. The feeling of the warm shower rippling down my head and back

I entered the bath room and removed by bra and the now wet panty and dumped them in a bucket for washing. It was then that I realized that my earlier set was hanging in the ground floor bathroom. Since I did not want Jeetu to feel awkward about my used underwear hanging around, I decided to remove them later.

I let the shower run over my head and the streams of warm water ran down over my back and as I turned, it ran in between my boobies, giving me a nice feeling. I felt my hand reach up and hold my snoopies. I tweaked my nipples and closed my eyes to savor the feeling. For a moment I visualized that Jeetu was fondling me. My eyes flew open.

What was this thing happening to me? I had never ever thought of any other man touching me earlier. Yes, I did find Jeetu attractive, but he was two years younger to me. He was also related to my husband.

I finished my bath and came out in the bedroom, which I had locked when I came in. I wiped myself dry. I looked in the full length mirror and saw my body. Though my body had the fairness & looked sleek, I lacked in my upper department. My long hair, green eyes and fairness compensated for the lack of my body statistics. I found my boobies taut and very sensitive; my thighs were thin and I did not have much of the buttocks. I was a typical "Zero" Figure.

I decided to be adventurous and wore a pink polka dotted panty and a colorful bra under a T-shirt and loose colorful shorts with an elastic, that showed my slim-thin thighs. I then remembered about my used bra & panty in the lower bathroom and decided to remove them.

I came down the steps bare footed, as was the practice to walk in the house and turned towards the lower end bathroom. The bathroom was still steamy after Jeetu had his bath. I reached behind the door for the clothes hooks but did not find anything there. I was in doubt whether I had actually left them there. Maybe the maid had put them to wash!

I decided to check on Jeetu. Since I had come down silently, Jeetu may not have been aware that I had finished my bath and I was down. I did not call out but decided to go and knock on his door.

When I reached there I found that the door was slightly open and not latched. Instead of knocking I decided to peep in. What I saw inside made me freeze in my tracks. He had not realized that the bedroom door was open and must have thought that I was still having a bath.

Jeetu's head was away from the door and hidden from the door and his undressed waist and legs were parallel to the door, slightly spread. Between his legs was a huge, darkish brown, baton like object, which he was furiously pumping up & down, with the help of a cloth like item grasped in his hand, which was encircled around this baton. I guessed that it must have been about 10 -- 12 inches long and as thick as my arm. It was not straight, but curved upward like a banana in shape. It had a round red shiny ball like appearance at its top.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Impregnated by My Nephew by sansar - by Ramesh_Rocky - 22-11-2020, 03:40 AM