Adultery Impregnated by My Nephew by sansar
He had come with a suitcase full of his clothes and his lap top. He had brought a box of gifts sent by his mother, which he handed to me. Ashok introduced Jeetu and introduced him to me.

"May I call you Kaki (Aunty)?" Jeetu asked me extending his hand. His eyes were on me -- judging or gauging me?

Ashok immediately interjected, "Well! Does that not make her look too old? You two are of almost the same age; why don't you call her by name, if Seema has no problem?"

"Absolutely no problem! Jeetu please call me by my name Seema. OK?" I replied taking his extended handshake. I felt his strong grip.

I was dressed in one of my short white skirt and a silky front buttoned shirt, which must have made me look like a school girl. My hair was tied in a bun, like a small pony tail. I do not know why but at first sight of this young lad, who was just 2 years younger to me, I felt a stir between my legs, which I could not understand. I could feel a little wetness between my legs and I hurried into the kitchen immediately.

Ashok led Jeetu to his room on the ground floor and gave him a short brief.

"Jeetu, I have to leave for work. Seema will be there in case you need anything." With this he went up to our room to get ready to leave for work.

By the time I got ready to prepare breakfast, my husband had gone up to freshen up while Jeetu unpacked his bags. I knocked on Jeetu's door and went in with a cup of tea. Jeetu had removed his shirt and was bare bodied. I noticed his well toned muscles and strong biceps. He was the exact opposite of Ashok, who had a slight paunch and was a typical husband, but with a heart of gold.

I left the tea cup on the side table and told Jeetu about it. I could feel his eyes looking at me, in a very special & different way. Could not guess what was going on in his mind.

"What?" I asked.

This jolted him into reality.

"Sorry, Kaki; Uuh, I mean Sorry Seema," he stuttered a reply, "I was looking at your beautiful hair. I did not notice them earlier. They are gorgeous."

It was then that I realized that my waist length thick black hair had loosened out and strewn behind me.

"Oh! Thank you for the compliment," I could not control a blush.

"Wow! I am now floored with the blush!" he commented.

"You are naughty," I said and rushed out of his room. The earlier feeling between my legs had returned. What was happening to me?

I got the breakfast table ready and Ashok came down and was joined by Jeetu. Ashok asked him about his family and told him that if he wanted any help in his work he was free to ask. He also told him that I was familiar with the city and that I could take him around to familiarize with the city, since he would be at work the whole day.

He told us that he was to joined work after 4 -5 days and that he was free till then. Breakfast being over, Ashok left for his work and I returned to the kitchen. I remembered that Jeetu had to have his bath and I went back to his room. Again, I knocked on his door and went in.

"Jeetu, you may want to have bath. The bathroom is next to the kitchen. I will show you taps and the geyser." With this I went to the bathroom at the ground floor with Jeetu in tow. The bathroom was not very big and at one moment of time, I had to squeeze to one side to allow Jeetu to come in. I felt my small, now taut breasts brushing against his side. I felt a shiver run down my stomach as my sensitive stiff nipples skimmed along his chest. It was the first time after my marriage that my boobies were rubbing against another male. A sigh left my lips and the wetness between my legs returned. I could actually feel my panty getting moist.

Why was my body reacting to this male person in our house? . . . And, that too within such a short time? I came out of the bathroom. I did not realize that due to habit of being alone in the house, I had left my earlier worn colorful bra and a purple panty, with a fairy on the gusset, hanging on the clothes hooks behind the door, in the bathroom.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Impregnated by My Nephew by sansar - by Ramesh_Rocky - 22-11-2020, 03:40 AM