Adultery Friends In Need Are Friends Indeed by sansar
The time was about 11PM. We had a few more drinks and then we headed towards the rooms, - Vijay to Nivedita and me to Jaya's room. I entered the room to find Jaya sitting on the bed. She became tense when she saw me coming in. I closed the door slowly and kneeled in front of her.

"Jaya, my dear, you don't want me to fuck you. If you don't, then please tell me, I will not feel bad."

"No, please you are doing us a favour Arun."

"A favour? For me you are a virgin who was unfortunate to be left without sex for a long time. Jaya you have the most beautiful boobs that I have ever seen." I looked into her eyes. They portrayed a sadness of what she had missed for a long time. They also showed expectation of her forthcoming fucking.

I raised myself up and kissed her. Initially she was hesitant but then her kisses turned on like a hungry lioness. She sucked on my tongue and grunted her urgency. Her arms went behind my neck, as my hands went to her breasts. They were taut. I pushed her onto the bed and felt her bra and slipped my hand down to her cunt. It felt wet.

I broke her kiss and raised her on the bed. I told her it was time for us to act. I gave her my hand and made her stand. She tied her long silky hair in a bun. I put my arm around her waist and walked her towards Vijay & Nivedita's bedroom. I knocked on their door and we heard Nivedita asking us to come in. She was on the bed while Vijay was near the door.

I greeted them, "Hey guys, are you all set. First things first. Let us dim the lights. In fact do you have candles. We could do this in candle light."

Nivedita had an aromatic candle lying close by, which she lit. I then told Jaya & Vijay to undress each other, without going further than the under wear, which was not to be taken out, except by the partners, like opening a seal of a bottle. I said that Nivedita and me would do the same.

There was a shocked silence. "Come on guys, let us do it slowly and erotically and not tear off our clothes."

I put out my hand for Nivedita, which she took slowly. I stood her up next to me and hugged her to me. I could feel her tits poking into me. I pressed my cock to her.

Nivedita was shocked to feel the rigidity of my cock and she was not sure if it was a cock or a baton. I had a penis which was extremely well endowed, waiting to taste new prey.

She reached to undo my shirt buttons and I did the same with her night suit shirt. She had a cute set of boobs, small- just like a 16 year old. She wore a white flimsy bra, over which I let my hand pass stirring her nipple. She closed her eyes as she fumbled with the last of the button. I slipped the shirt over her shoulders and she let it fall. As she slid it off she pressed her chest forward in a very erotic way.

She slid my shirt and I let it fall. I had a muscled chest but her eyes were riveted on my cock which was waiting to come out. She looked in my eyes and then at Jaya and Vijay. Vijay was engrossed in his mother-in-law's breast which were always out of reach for him, but were so near. Now here they were covered in the flimsiest bra he had ever seen. Jaya's mouth fell looking at what her mother was wearing.

"Mom from where did you get this bra? You look like a goddess." She said.

Vijay had his palm on Jaya's left breast and he literally drooled. His shirt too was off and I could see that my exercise was going to be a success. A bulge had formed in his pajamas. Jaya's breasts were rising and falling to feel her son-in-laws hands on her breast. This were the second male hands feeling her breasts in the last two days.

Her hands went to the pajama string that Vijay wore. She pulled on it and it fell around his legs. His underwear was bulging. Suddenly he hugged her like a long lost love, pressing his prick into her.

I turned Nivedita to face away from me and to watch her husband & mom and held her by her breasts, tweaking her stiff nipples. She was literally purring. I then slipped my hands to the elastic band of her night suit and slid them down whilst feeling her legs all the way down. I had my face right next to her black panty clad arse. I kissed her there and she froze.

I removed the pajamas around her feet and stood up. Keeping her facing her husband and mother, I moved her hands backwards to my shorts. The first thing she did was grab my pole. She gasped at what she held in her hands; this was unbelievable – such a long and hard prick. She had never had the fortune to be screwed with such a tool.

She turned round and I saw that her pussy was shaved and clean. She had trouble pulling my shorts down as it got stuck on my pole. She somehow pulled my shorts down and during this her face came close to my underwear. She inhaled the musky smell and enjoyed it.

All this time the room was filled with moans and grunts. I then made my surprise announcement.

"Ladies, now is the time for the surprise. We have to undress each other. But we cannot have intercourse. Feel and be felt."

Nivedita did not waste the least time. I had my underwear sliding down in record time. My prick slapped on her cheek. She held it and kissed it.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Friends In Need Are Friends Indeed by sansar - by Ramesh_Rocky - 22-11-2020, 03:37 AM