Adultery Friends In Need Are Friends Indeed by sansar
I carried these with me to my office, well wrapped so that no one could see. Vijay was very curious to know but I did not tell him too.

I was eager to reach home and have a bath. Vijay was on tenter-hooks and anxious to know what was in store in the evening. At about 8PM I dressed in my short pants and wore a buttoned shirt. I had put on the most fragrant wild flower aroma scent. My penis was at it stoutest and I had trouble setting him in my shorts.

I selected the pink coloured bra that was tiny & panty to suit and wrapped in a gift paper. I had bought a cut-glass vase for Nivedita and a bottle of sweet wine for Vijay.

I rang their bell. Vijay opened the door & welcomed me in. He was in his pajamas. Nivedita had a satin shirt & pajama night suit, whilst Jaya was in a saree. We all wished each other and got to casual conversation, which had a sense of apprehension.

I gave the wine bottle to Vijay and the vase to Nivedita. I then handed the wrapped parcel to Jaya, and when Vijay & Nivedita were engrossed in keeping their gifts, whispered to her that I would love to see her in these gifts today.

"What's it?" she asked anxiously.

"A small something to make an already beautiful person to be more attractive to me." I replied and winked to her. "Jaya will you please wear a salwar for me, before dinner?" "Why is this saree not good?" she asked.

"The saree as well as the person inside is getting me hot. But I want to get hotter." I said and she smiled.

She then went inside and I took it that she wanted to change. After a few minutes, she came out and asked me to come inside her room. Vijay & Nivedita looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Ajay, how can I wear this? What will Vijay think of me?" she was unsure to wear the bra & panty which she held in her hands.

"The only reason that comes to my mind for you not to wear this is that Vijay may want to impregnate you instead of Nivedita," I joked "Please Jaya you must wear it. For Vijay's sake. We have to get him fired up to make our exercise a success. We have to excite him. You will look wonderful. Take my word for it. Change & come out. Another thing, when we enter their room later, Vijay & you have to undress each other and ask Nivedita to undress me."

She was shocked. "How can my son-in-law undress me or me undress him? That would be incest." She said.

"Jaya, if you had given him the opportunity, he would have married & fucked you. You are beautiful." I hugged her and fondled her breast. She agreed to do so. "Please tell Nivedita not to change."

I came out to a quizzical expression from these two. Nivedita raised her eyebrows to me and smiled.

"Hey, what was all that about?" Vijay queried.

"Well, I was explaining what we all are expected to do. Hope you are ready for surprises?" I told him.

The dinner was wonderful and I played footsie with Jaya, who had changed to a nice salwar and Nivedita. I was sure the anticipation was getting them wet. After dinner, as the table was being cleared by Jaya & Nivedita, I told them to join us for some wine.

After some time they joined us. Nivedita and Vijay sat on one sofa and jaya sat on a chair next to mine.. Our conversation was about Nivedita and Vijay trying for a baby and the efforts that they had made. They were all anxious to go through todays event now more so for their own enjoyment rather than trying for a baby as Nivedita had resigned herself that she would not be able to bear a child.

I told Nivedita that she should be positive and hope for the best. They then excused themselves and said that they would retire to their rooms.

Vijay & me watched the daughter & mother leave. I was sure that they were well heated to expect the best. Now was the time to brief Vijay.

"Vijay, I hope you know what has been decided. The three of us are going to excite you sexually to help you hold on to your erection and give you a chance to impregnate Nivedita. Just do what you are told without any hesitation. This arrangement will remain a secret between us. Close the door when you go to your room, but don't lock it. I promise you, that you will be successful."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Friends In Need Are Friends Indeed by sansar - by Ramesh_Rocky - 22-11-2020, 03:36 AM