Adultery Exchange & Experiment by sansar
I slowly started walking around the bedroom and swinging in and out of her. Her hands were around my neck and she was enjoying this novel pose. Both of us were sweating profusely and our bodies slid smoothly.

Then suddenly I got an idea. I whispered to Neelam, whether we should check on Anand and Anjali, since they were the first to start. Neelam hesitated at first and then agreed to my suggestion. She wanted to dress up and tip toe into the side room, but I had different plans. I started walking with Neelam fixed on my pole, with her legs hooked around my waist through the corridors.

Neelam was aghast. "Ajit what are you doing? Somebody will see us like this." Instead of answering I started ramming into her and her protests turned to silent 'aaahhs & ooohs'. I then told her that no one could see from outside into the house. This was indeed a novel pose for me too. When we reached the side room, we could moans and erotic expressions from the studio. Slowly we peeped into the studio.

Anjali & Anand were in their birthday suits, like us. She was totally bent over the sofa, holding the same with her hands, and Anand was furiously humping her doggy style. Her big boobs were hanging down and swinging like massive pendulums. Now and then Anand would bend to fondle them. It was then that we realised that his prick was not in Anjalis' cunt, but he was arse fucking her. Neelam kept on looking at Anands' prick going in & out of Anjali, as Anjali seemed to be enjoying this.

Anjali and I had never done this before. Then I thought that there is always a first time. This was a great turn on for us, and I pushed Neelam to the wall and started to fuck her roughly. She tried to protest as my massive prick was hitting her like a cannon, but then she too started responding. After a few minutes, I felt the familiar feeling building up in my ball sac and I pulled Neelam tightly to me as torrents of my semen -- spurt after spurt hit her fertile womb. Neelam threw her head back and tried to stifle her moans and cries. She too writhed with her orgasms and held on tightly to me. We were totally sweaty.

I was tired and asked her to put her feet down slowly, as I knew they would not touch the ground due to her smaller height. She was still attached to me with my penis firmly stuck in her. As she slid down, my prick started to come out and did so with a 'plop'. My prick was still very rigid. The semen from the swaying prick now splashed on her stomach and her tits. I bent down and kissed her as she held me by my prick.

Neelam could feel a void between her legs and put her hand between her legs. She could also feel the sperm running down her legs. I bent down and kissed her there. She threw her head back and started to hump me in my face. She was again hit by another massive orgasm, and her juices flowed copiously bathing my face.

She too was tired and slid down to the ground next to me. I wanted to make the best of the evening and I whispered whether we should enter and catch them in action. This time Neelam suggested that we should enter the room stuck to each other, like how we had come into this room. I then made her go on all fours and entered her already dilated cunt from behind. I held her by the waist and pushed in slowly. I screwed her first. As I was firmly fixed to her, I slowly lifted her frail body, by hooking my hands below her knees facing the front. It looked like she was in a chair. We then made way into the studio. At first Anjali and Anand did not see us, but when they saw us, they were shocked. Anand slumped on Anjalis' back, still inside her.

"Hey guys, thanks for giving us the lead." I wished them.

"You were watching us?" Anjali sounded surprised.

"Well! Thanks for breaking the ice. It was only when we saw that Anand had got to your boobs, we decided to share the game. I hope you don't mind Anand?" I asked Anand.

Anand had a blank look on his face, to see his newly wedded wife barbequed on my massive pole. But then he smiled. He said that Anjali was a great fuck, and that it was his first time in rear entry.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Exchange & Experiment by sansar - by Ramesh_Rocky - 22-11-2020, 02:35 AM
RE: Exchange & Experiment by sansar - by Ramesh_Rocky - 22-11-2020, 02:37 AM
RE: Exchange & Experiment by sansar - by iknowm - 20-09-2021, 06:17 PM
RE: Exchange & Experiment by sansar - by bobby - 21-09-2021, 02:42 AM