Adultery Exchange & Experiment by sansar
Our bodies had been swathed in sweat as I slid on her and kissed her on the mouth. I wanted her to feel herself on my lips. She put her hand around my neck and literally ate my lips.

My prick was rubbing on her panty covered cunt and she was humping on it. I waited to see if she would remove her panties to allow me to enter her tiny cunt. I did not want to force myself into her. I squeezed her tiny boobies and lifted her to my chest off the bed.

Slowly she let her hand down to hold my penis in her tiny hands. As I felt her tiny smooth hand on to my penis, I kissed her again and her hold on my prick became more forceful. She started to pump her hand on my prick and this made me to become more solid. She was a little surprised that I was not attempting to pull down her panties, and after some time I felt her pulling her panties down. I still did not want to be the first to start the assault.

I wanted her to lead me to her hole. So I casually asked her. "Would you like to hold my balls" she nodded to say yes. I made her sit at the end of the bed and stood in front of her. My prick was at full attention in front of her face and my balls hung below. I took her one hand and put them on the prick and the other I led to my balls. The feeling of having a strangers hand on my balls was exquisite.

I asked her if in college she had done anything like this. She replied that no boys had touched her as she was the timid, amongst the lot. However she said that the hostel roommate, with whom she shared the room, had once or twice come under her blanket at night and rubbed her vagina and pressed her boobs. Neelam was also forced to suck her roommates' huge boobs and was sucked in return. This happened once or twice and suddenly the room mate had to leave college, as she was getting married, and every thing stopped.

"So you are aware of sucking?" I queried.

She did not understand at first, and then I took my prick near her mouth. She understood. She did not like me trying to put it in her mouth. Then I said that since she had enjoyed me on her cunt, I would love it if she could also give me a little pleasure. Slowly but hesitantly she took her mouth near my prick.

She looked up at me and slowly opened her mouth to touch the head of my penis. Soon after I could feel her tongue licking the tip and then she suddenly took me in her mouth and held me in her lips. I was big for her mouth and she had to open her mouth to the maximum. I moved myself slowly in and out of her mouth and held her behind her head. She was a fast learner and I got a very good head from a fresher, though she could mot take me fully in her mouth due to my size.

I could not control it any longer, and put my hands under her armpits and lifted her on the bed. I asked her to slowly put her legs around my waist. Her expression was of total surprise. She did not understand what was happening, but she did as told.

As soon as her one leg was hooked around my waist, I positioned my prick at her hole, and lifted her other leg to hook me around the waist. Her cunt was now positioned just above my erect prick, and the weight that she put would guide my prick into her. She understood my intentions and slowly started to push up & down. The head of my prick entered her and her face contorted in pain. I did not push into her as I wanted her to feel comfortable.

She looked into my eyes "Please take me Ajit, please I need you in me. I can't push any further."

I had waited for this invitation from her. I then held her close to me and started to hump upwards; I could feel me entering her inch by inch. Her eyes and face showed pain but her moans were exciting me. I swung up & down, to & from. She was enjoying this Kamasutra pose. And then with one strong swing I entered her totally. She yelled in pain.

"It's paining Ajit, it's too big. Please, pleeeaaase...." I pulled her to me by holding her buttocks and did not move. After some time her pain had subsided as her cunt had got accustomed to my prick. "Ajit, compared to Anands' prick, you are massive".

Her cunt was small and tight. She must have felt totally plugged, after her honeymoon nights. But the tight fit had got her excited.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Exchange & Experiment by sansar - by Ramesh_Rocky - 22-11-2020, 02:35 AM
RE: Exchange & Experiment by sansar - by Ramesh_Rocky - 22-11-2020, 02:37 AM
RE: Exchange & Experiment by sansar - by iknowm - 20-09-2021, 06:17 PM
RE: Exchange & Experiment by sansar - by bobby - 21-09-2021, 02:42 AM