Adultery Exchange & Experiment by sansar
"Just in case you fall" I tried to justify.

She smiled and relaxed. I slowly pulled her close to me as we walked down the stairs. I was surprised to find her shifting to the side and her hand going round my waist and holding me tightly. I looked down at her, as she looked up shyly.

"Just in case I fall" she repeated my words.

By now we had broken the ice of nearness, and I rubbed and massaged her shoulder & arm, as we slowly walked to the studio. The wine had loosened her inhibitions and she was responding to my massage. Anticipating that Anand may have come on to Anjali, I mentioned to Neelam, that at times married people have to experiment and forget. She did not understand. So I told her that we will surprise the artistes at work.

There was a window in the wall of the adjoining room, which gave the view of the entire studio. When we reached that room, which was dark, I put my finger on her lips and motioned her to keep quite. I led her, holding her by her waist, as she walked in the darkened room to the window. We could see Anjali and Anand both standing and staring at the wall painting to our left, their profiles towards us. Anand had his left arm folded and resting on Anjali's shoulder from behind, and his right hand was fondling her left breast, over the black bra, with his right hand under the T-Shirt, which had risen over her left boob. Anjali was clearly enjoying the whole ministrations. Her hands were clasping Anand's shorts.

Though fully dressed, Anjali was pressing her bottom into Anand's groin at regular intervals. We could see Anand's penis making a bulge in his loose shorts. They were lost in their own world. The wine was helping.

Neelam gasped. She had not expected to see this. She turned & looked at me imploringly trying to understand the situation. I motioned her to keep quite and held her around her thin waist and pulled her towards me, as I walked her out of the room. I saw that her eyes had watered. She looked so helpless. She had not expected Anand to go after somebody so soon.

I gathered her into my arms in which she willingly came. She held me by my waist and I could feel her sobbing silently.

"He doesn't like me?" she queried as she looked up to me.

"Neelam, it is not that he doesn't like you. Maybe he wants to try out something new. In married life, variety makes it more spicy." I tried to justify. "Like the other day, when you slipped and fell. I can still recollect the soft feeling of your bosom on my palms. The feeling was heavenly."

Neelam was all attention. Her eyes wide, lips pouted, but still with her arms around my waist. In fact my prick was touching her just below her tiny breast. I was sure that she could feel the hardened rod trying to push out of my pants and poking her in her chest.

"Neelam, would you mind if I say that you have the worlds' most beautiful eyes and a figure to beat Julia Roberts?" I asked her, expecting her to be shocked.

Her next question was what I was expecting the whole evening "Do you really find me attractive?"

"Neelam, you have really turned me on. I had mentioned this to Anjali and she agrees. You have the most exquisite and fragile body I have ever seen. In fact, the feeling of your breast is still lingering on my hands." This praise was working. "Your eyes are like petals of a lotus. And your lips.... They are so fine."

I could see her getting excited. Her tiny chest was heaving. The wine had really loosened her out. I bent down and lightly kissed her lips. There was no reaction from her. I again bent down and pressed my lips a little harder. She responded by opening her lips and allowing my tongue to enter her mouth. Our kissing became more aggressive, and I did not realise when her hands left my waist and were around my neck, pulling me towards her.

I lifted her in my arms and her feet dangled over the ground. I backed her into the wall and pressed my hardening penis into her.

She felt the prodding and opened her eyes, but did not say anything. I slowly brought my hands onto her tiny breasts and fondled them lightly. She was moaning and making erotic sounds.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Exchange & Experiment by sansar - by Ramesh_Rocky - 22-11-2020, 02:35 AM
RE: Exchange & Experiment by sansar - by Ramesh_Rocky - 22-11-2020, 02:36 AM
RE: Exchange & Experiment by sansar - by iknowm - 20-09-2021, 06:17 PM
RE: Exchange & Experiment by sansar - by bobby - 21-09-2021, 02:42 AM