Adultery Exchange & Experiment by sansar
"Neelam, Ajit is a great story-teller. He will keep you company. You mind?" Anand asked her.

"If it is not a problem for Ajitji." She replied.

"Ajitji? Hey I am young, dear. Just call me Ajit."

Anand & Neelam helped us in clearing the table and we headed for the terrace. Not wanting to waste any time, Neelam mooted the idea of heading for the studio, and they left. I was left alone with Neelam. I reminded Neelam about how I had wanted to apologise for having my hand on her breast, and hoped that she did not mind it.

"Definitely not, Ajit, you tried to help. I did not mind it"

"So how was your honeymoon," I queried.

She blushed and replied "Same like anyone else's....."

"Hope our bull did not try to scare you" I joked.

The blush on her face was heavenly. She looked up straight into my eyes and again our gaze held.

The topic shifted to what they saw and did on their tour. She said that most of the time they were on organised tours and the evenings were spent alone.

"Did you enjoy the evenings?" I asked.

"Well..." she hesitated and then said "Anand kept me busy!"

"See Neelam, Anand and us, we are very close like a family. If you feel that I or Anjali are prying into your personal affairs, please do not hesitate to tell us. Anjali & Anand are artistes and are always in a different world. I always leave them on their own." The last part I stressed. "I hope you will not mind them being together."

"No Ajit, I don't mind" she replied "but what must they be doing now?"

"What do you want them to do?" I asked.

She said that I was a naughty fellow and understood what I meant. She said she liked naughty fellows. I felt a type of warmth creeping between my legs. Was she aware of Anjali & my plans?

Almost half an hour had passed. I was sincerely hoping that Anand had taken the lead to come on Anjali, as I desperately wanted to fuck Neelam. She had an excellent erotic way of carrying herself. And Anjali's honeymoon night dress, with her mangalsutra hanging in between, was accentuating her fragile body. In fact I could see the outline of a nipple through the dress. She caught me staring at her breast and shifted slightly.

I asked her if she wanted to go down and see. She jumped at the idea. I extended my hand to lead her, which she demurely accepted. As we neared the stairs, I realised that she was shorter than Anjali and reached much below my shoulder.

As we walked down the steps, I slowly put my hand across her shoulders, which were frail and held her. I could feel her body tightening as she had not anticipated this.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Exchange & Experiment by sansar - by Ramesh_Rocky - 22-11-2020, 02:35 AM
RE: Exchange & Experiment by sansar - by Ramesh_Rocky - 22-11-2020, 02:36 AM
RE: Exchange & Experiment by sansar - by iknowm - 20-09-2021, 06:17 PM
RE: Exchange & Experiment by sansar - by bobby - 21-09-2021, 02:42 AM