Adultery Exchange & Experiment by sansar
This is a story of coincidences and dreams coming true. A dream to acquire someone else's wife and compare the experience to one's own is a dream that is shared by many, and like me, always remains a secret, until your fuck-luck opens out.

I am Ajit, aged 26 yrs of age married to Anjali, who has been my neighbour turned life partner. I have been an excellent athlete from my school and college days and am working for a business firm who promote sports accessories as a Senior Manager. Being tall and fair in complexion, I was always the centre of the college girls. However, I was attracted to Anjali, who lived next door, and known to me and my family since childhood.

Anjali had completed her fine arts and was an artist of good standing. Aged 24 years, she had her own life-style and like any other artist was at times immersed in her drawings & paintings. Many of her paintings were in demand by business houses and art lovers. Due to space constraints and requirement of peace, we had shifted to a big house, with many rooms & porch, away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Though away from the city, it was just about 20 minutes drive from my house.

We were married for the last two years, and shared a satisfying sex life. The nights were spent in exploring and trying out many of the Kamasutra juxtapositions, and mainly depended on the outcome of Anjali's artistic moods. We had decided not to go in for a child for the next 3-4 years and took precautions of a condom or the pill, depending on the safe & other days.

Anjali was bestowed with a set of 40 sized firm breasts and this suited her stocky, dark skinned body, and her 5ft height. Comparatively I towered over her with my 6.2ft height.

As with all artistes, many of Anjali's friends would drop in for discussions of exhibitions, exchanging notes and group paintings. They would discuss and paint for hours. At times we had friends who would sleep over, sprawled out in the hall or even on the floor, where they were painting. Anjali would creep into bed late after their painting session and we would nuzzle into each other till sleep overtook us.

We had a common friend Anand, who also lived in the same town, and was a colleague of Anjali at her Fine Arts College. He was plump, short & just about the height of Anjali and had green eyes. He was always the jovial & chubby type. Anjali liked him a lot and shared her concepts with him.

He looked like the typical artiste, who had a care-2-hoots attitude. He frequented us the most. In fact he was like a younger member of our family, who had access everywhere, except the bedroom. From what I learnt from Anjali, during our courting days, Anand had a huge soft corner for her, and this had brought a pang of jealousy in me. But I knew that Anand was harmless, but overdue friendly.

He always had the habit of hugging me or Anjali, without being nasty or obscene. Grabbing of arms, tickling, pulling one another's legs was an accepted thing.

One day he came with his wedding card and this was celebration time. Shortly he was to get married. We had a bachelor party for him at our house and that day we were all boozed out. A few days before his wedding date, he came to our place with his fiancée, Neelam. She was the exact opposite of Anjali.

At 22 years, she was an inch shorter than Anjali, very slim, almost skinny but extremely fair and blue eyed. Her small breasts could be said as that of a fourteen year old teenager. Her bums were nice & perky, and not rounded like Anjali's. Her hair was her forte. They reached her waist, neatly plaited. She had a good sense of dressing and had worn a well fitting light mauve salwar top, which accentuated whatever curves she had.

What caught me unawares was that her figure and appearance had turned me on. I felt a stirring between my legs. It must have been the thought that she was fragile and not fleshy like Anjali and would have to be dominated during sex. I do not know if it was my reaction or what I said, but Anjali too noticed something different in my looks. We spent the whole evening together and then they left.

While Anand & Anjali were on their hot topic of art, I was left to entertain Neelam. I found that she too liked sports, and had taken part in athletics in college. She loved basketball, a game I played in college. Our conversation about sports was as heated as Anjali & Anand's about art. Neelam had a shy way of conversations and it felt like we had known each other for years.

When the time came for them to leave, we started to get up. As we walked towards the stairs, Neelam's slipper got entangled in her saree and she lost her balance. I held out my hands to her and she fell straight into my arms. Anand & Anjali did not notice this as they had already gone down the stairs. As a reflex, I grasped her to steady her fall. In the bargain my hand had cupped her breast. I held on to it tightly, till she was steady. It was only then did we realise that my hand was tightly cupped around her left breast.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Exchange & Experiment by sansar - by Ramesh_Rocky - 22-11-2020, 02:35 AM
RE: Exchange & Experiment by sansar - by Ramesh_Rocky - 22-11-2020, 02:35 AM
RE: Exchange & Experiment by sansar - by iknowm - 20-09-2021, 06:17 PM
RE: Exchange & Experiment by sansar - by bobby - 21-09-2021, 02:42 AM