Adultery An Indian Wife's Party Quickie by sansar
Kusum was delighted to be of service. She assured that she would keep the boys down till we called. I was apprehensive what he had in mind as a sly smile played on his lips.

As soon as Kusum left, he went to the door to see that she had actually left. He hurried back as I retreated to the kitchen. He came from the back and took me in his embrace cupping both my boobs and pulling me into him. I was shocked that even after such a long bout of sex, just a few minutes back, his prick was like a sharpened spear, poking into my buttocks.

"Raghu, what are you up to? Anyone may come," I implored to him to stop. But he was in no mood to stop. He dry humped me over my skirt. He turned me and kissed me full on the lips. I opened my mouth to let his prying tongue enter my mouth. He pulled my tongue into his and held it between his lips and started to suck it in and out.

It felt like I was the male counterpart, fucking Raghu with my tongue. I carried to do so with gusto.

I reached down to hold his penis from outside. Meanwhile, he put his hands behind my buttocks and lifted me onto the dinner table - the very table where we were to have our dinner. He laid my buttocks on the edge and his hand went under the skirt to pull down my panty, with the sanitary pad. This was the second time this evening that my panty was brought down like a flag of a surrendering country, before it is invaded. The cold air on my cunt came as a shock.

I was scared that someone may come but it was too late. Raghu spread my thighs and pulled out his monster from above his loose shorts and headed straight for my pussy. Before I knew it he had managed to get the head of his prick in me.

I opened my mouth to express my pleasurable discomfort at this intrusion and there we were, - fused to one another with my husband and a whole group of friends just a few yards away.

What he did next was just an earlier fantasy come true. When he was sure of being fully embedded in me, he put my legs behind him and asked me to pull him into me. He then lifted me off the table and carried me to the kitchen. There he put his hands for support on the kitchen platform at a slight angle and then started to fuck me with me hanging onto him with my arms around his shoulders, my legs around his waist and fucked in the cunt.

This was a very novel thing for me and I pressed my tits into his chest. I felt him swinging and his prick going into me and then sliding out. This time it was me who came very hard and very soon. I pressed his prick between my cunt lips and he moaned his approval. We must have swung into each other for about 10 minutes when we heard someone coming up to the house.

We disengaged hurriedly against our wishes as I felt my juices slide down my thighs. Raghavan slide his prick into his shorts as I pulled up my panty up. I turned and immediately opened the fridge door to pick up a bottle of water. Just a few seconds later Vivek walked in to see us at either ends of the kitchen.

"All set, Boss?" he enquired. "Any help, Nina?"

"Are the guys enjoying themselves down there?" Raghavan asked.

"Yes Boss; I think they needed this break. We were missing you."

"Vivek, I think we can call the guys to have their meal." Raghavan changed the topic. "Come on help us set the dishes."

He passed on the set of plates and dishes to Vivek and they went to the dining room. I heard Vivek say that he will put the table cloth properly before setting the dishes. I froze as we had forgotten to straighten the table cloth after our mating on it.

They then got to setting the table as they exchanged small talk. The dinner was set and we called out to all the boys and their wives. The dinner was great and after about an hour, we started to leave.

Vivek and me were the last to leave as we helped Raghavan to wash and keep the utensils back.

"Vivek, you know about our work tender opening in Kota, Rajasthan?" Raghavan asked.

"Yes boss" Vivek replied. "In fact I was to talk to you about tomorrow. What do you suggest?" Vivek replied.

"You know how important it is that we get this tender. Do you think you will be able to handle it? I didn't want to say it, but if you had to be there with the Team, I am sure that we shall be awarded the tender".

"That would be great." Vivek was enthusiastic. "I will leave with the Team tomorrow itself. It's just a question of a week. I am sure Nina won't mind."

I guessed what Raghavan had in mind and was amazed at the way he worked out what he wanted, while keeping everyone happy. I made a face of dejection towards Vivek and asked "What am I to do here alone?"

"Come on Nina. It's just a question of 5-6 days." Vivek tried to sweet-talk me.

"Well! If you don't mind, Vivek. I could always join her for a dinner or two?" Raghavan interjected.

"But......" I was shocked to hear this and was scared that Vivek would suspect something between us. But before I could say something Vivek said -

"That would be great. I will have no tension of Nina being safe all alone. In fact since Komal Bhabi (sister-in-law) is not here, why don't you have your meals at our place? Either ways Nina always cooked for two," Vivek justified.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian Wife's Party Quickie by sansar - by Ramesh_Rocky - 22-11-2020, 02:13 AM