Adultery An Indian Wife's Party Quickie by sansar
Here I was being crumpled in the arms of my husbands' boss, with my husband and his friends just a shout away.

By now he had lifted my shirt and was holding on to my boobs squeezing the plumpy base and twirling the nipple with his fingers.

"Wow!! Your breasts have been specially sculpted by the creator. Komal has very big ones but nothing like yours'. You have the gift of the finest nipples. I have never seen anything like this. Vivek must be really feasting on them." He praised.

Vivek's name brought me down to earth. I turned around and faced him. My bra encased breasts mashed onto his chest. As he turned his attention to my lips, his hand had gone behind me to my bra clasp. In no time I could feel my pushed up breasts, suddenly become free of the cups. My bra was hanging only from my shoulder straps. I looked into his eyes. They were filled with a passion and lust. His hands went up further on my back and he slid the straps towards the sleeve of the blouse.

I helped him to wriggle the straps down my hand and was free of the bra. As I looked down my shirt front, which was still intact, I could see my stiff nipples pointing to Raghavan. I blushed at my realization that I was braless in front of another man, rather than my husband. My hand was still holding my sexy bra in my hand when I felt his hand slide along mine and take away the bra.

"I am going to keep this as a souvenir," he said triumphantly, putting them round his shoulders like a tiny shawl.

"No, please Vivek will be suspicious. Also I become very visible, when I don't wear a bra. Please don't do this," I implored.

"What do you mean 'visible?" Raghavan asked. I blushed not knowing how & what to reply. He put his fingers below my chin and lifted my face up to look into his eyes. He then brought down to my now free breast and held it towards the tip and squeezed the nipple.

"Ouch..." was my reaction, as I pressed myself to him.

"You mean that these kohinoor Diamonds (referring to the Indian Diamond in the Tower of London)" playing with my nipples over the shirt. "I think you need to let them loose. Even if Vivek sees them, tell him you had come from home like this. I am going to keep this as my trophy."

"What if Komal finds it?" I asked.

"I'll make her wear it!" he said point blank.

I was scared that somebody may miss us, but then I realized that our absence was just for about 15 minutes -- from the toilet to the mirror to me being bared of my brassiere. Until now Raghavan had only got a view of my shaven pussy. His friendship with my boobs was platonic over the shirt. He had also got a feel of them below the shirt, but he had not seen them.

Dressed in my shirt and my skirt, though without any underclothes, Raghavan started to push me towards the nearby bed. I had never ever thought of being bedded by a stranger, and here I was being guided to a massive marital bed of another man; and that too who was my husbands' boss.

"Mr. Raghavan, please I have never done such a thing before." I pleaded. He must have surely guessed my half-hearted denial. In response, he kissed me roughly and dry humped me over the skirt as his prick had formed a spear of muscle waiting to invade me.

I was really scared that we would be caught. They would surely miss us. Also if someone came to go to the toilet, they would not find us in the kitchen.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian Wife's Party Quickie by sansar - by Ramesh_Rocky - 22-11-2020, 02:12 AM