Incest A Mom's Game Continues
Chapter:21 - Crossing line with friends

I got up from bed after two hours feeling sore and after getting dressed up in another saree prepared lunch. The scenes from the morning kept running through my mind so the time. Sajid had already seen me completely naked and all the other guys had seen most of me. There is only one line to cross with Sajid now and I know he must be planning on it but I'm not sure if I am ready for it. I don't think I am in control of the situations any more. Deep inside I was worried for my son Ravi would react to it. I know he said it wouldn't bother him but when the time comes I was not sure he will be able to digest it. Ravi had already seen me with other guys already, but this time it is different. I deliberately want to do it with these low class sweaty blue collared labour guys. I was attracted to these guys and all the kinky stuff makes me aroused.

The day went by with all the things in my mind and after lunch I went for a nap. After an hour, I'm in half sleep I heared sounds coming from the living room and went out to see. There were two guys from the morning with Ravi and when I entered they said they're here for some water. Ravi was going to bring water when they stopped him saying

"You don't worry, your Mom will do it"

As soon as they said that Ravi left for his room and I assume he is watching us from his room. I those poor guys were drooling to play with my boobs since morning. So I went into the kitchen, removed all the hooks of the blouse hanging on my shoulders freeing my boobs, with the pallu stacked between my bare  boobs. With glasses in each hand I then went to them. They kept the water aside and both of them grabbed each of my boobs and started to fondle them. I turned to face the camera installed in the living room and smiled at it as they played with my boobs. The thought of my son watching us made me more aroused than ever. One of the guys started to lift my saree up along with the peticoat and I slapped his hand away. 

"Oh please" they begged in unison and they lived like kids asking for a candy. I simply mouthed a big NO and stood still as they got back caressing my boobs.

"Atleast, take it off please madam" they said pointing to my blouse.

I smiled and took off the blouse completely and threw it away on the table nearby. One of them pulled the pallu away and my top portion was in full display for their hungry eyes. They caressed my back for a while feeling my soft along and flesh. Their hands kept roaming all over my top portion and I felt my pussy tingle by the touch of their rough hands. I grabbed my left boob with my hands and pointed out to one of them and he took the opportunity to suck it eagerly. The other guy too grabbed my other boob and son they were suckling on them like babies . In between the sucking, they played with my nipples with their tongues and were biting them. I felt good at the feeling of both mouths on my boobs as the four hands roamed all over by body. I could feel my knees weaken and I sat in the sofa and they both took their places on each side of me.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsJGD7ydbxe3uwrtGGxDa...A&usqp=CAU]

They both kept fondling my boobs harder with each hand while the other hand caressed my bare back and all the while I was looking at the camera smiling with my head on the headrest of the sofa. The guy to my left started to slide my saree up until my thighs and he soon started to rub my thighs and I didn't protest. The other guy too did the same in my other thigh and the saree started to form a bunch at my pussy. They moved their hands up further by each move and soon I could tell they could feel the wetness of my pussy. As a finger brushed the entrance of my pussy, my body shivered and they could notice it clearly.

One of them let his finger slowly inside as I didn't move and I closed my eyes. The other guy too let his finger into my pussy crack as I pulled the saree up to bunch at my waist exposing my pussy. I wanted my son to see those guys fingering his mom's sweet hole. Soon the fingers were moving inside my pussy stretching it. They were kissing all over my boobs while they did that and I opened my legs wide to give them access. Inch by inch as the fingers moved inside I started to moan and the moans became louder with each move. As I figured one of the guys took off his finger out, I opened my eyes to see him sucking on his finger and tasting my wet juices. He licked the finger clean and kept it at my mouth further to lick it. I didn't say anything but opened my mouth wide as he pushed his finger deep inside my mouth and the other guy had his three fingers inside my pussy by then, finger fucking me. I was not in control anymore and soon I came leaking my juices right over there on the sofa. Then I came back to senses and sat straight to see them unzipping their pants. I was horrified and said

"You better leave now or else you have to answer your boss" I said simply and they zipped up their pants and rushed outside. I feel pity for those poor guys so afraid of Sajid. I didn't even bother to wear the blouse and stayed topless. As they left, I called my son and said

"You better take off the camera from the living room Ravi"

"Why Mom? Is it bothering you that I'm watching?" He said in a sad tone.

"Shift the camera to my bedroom Ravi" I simply said and his eyes sparkled understanding what I meant. In an hour he swiftly reinstalled the camera in my bedroom.

In the evening I was folding clothes when Sajid dropped by with all the guys. I casually welcomed them in as usual and was leaving to kitchen to prepare tea, when Sajid stopped me.  He started to fondle my breasts right away with his dirty hands and the dirt was sticking to the saree and blouse.

"Wait a minute, your are messing up the saree" I said and took off the saree not feeling any shy. I then started to unhook my blouse too shamelessly as they all watched with amusement. Soon I was topless only in my petticoat exposing my boobs with erect nipples to all the those guys proudly. As Sajid was about to get his hands near, I slapped his hands away and it made the audience giggle. I walked into the kitchen to prepare tea for them and as I walked all their eyes were stuck to my hanging boobs as they moved swiftly.

As I came back with tea and was handing over them cups bending down, each of them groped my boobs and squeezed them. I went back to sit on Sajid's lap with my hand over his shoulder as he started kissing my boobs all over. Sajid started to lift my petticoat and it was way above my knees by the time I noticed.

"Madam ji, we think the petticoat is also getting stained with all the dirt on hands" there was a voice from the middle of the guys and I looked at Sajid as if asking him for his approval.

Sajid nodded his head as if saying me to go ahead and I stood up. As I was fiddling with the knot of the peticoat, Sajid helped me to untie the knot. I kept the peticoat gripped at the waist for a while as if teasing them and released it suddenly to expose my pink panty-clad ass to all of them. They were surely disappointed as they were expecting me to be nude under the peticoat, but were happy to see me in those semi transparent panties. By now, I have lost all my inhibitions and exposing myself to them with proud as I sat back on Sajid's lap all naked except for the panties which were not covering much of me. Sajid's hands kept roaming all over my front and back caressing my body roughly turning me on.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2bqEatYVYqvaEG94YPGb...Q&usqp=CAU]

He held my waistband in hand and struggled to pull it down but it is not possible with me sittng on his lap. He tried to lift me up with one hand but I didn't help him instead sat back soon as he lifted me.

"Raise your butt madam ji" he whispered slowly in my ear.

"Not here in front of all these guys" I said getting up and took him to the bedroom holding his hand.

Once in the bedroom, I looked at the camera and smiled at it. Then I sat on the edge of the bed with my legs hanging in air. Sajid was flabbergasted by that and soon came near undoing his pajamas. He is wearing nothing inside and came the full view of his cock. He took off the shirt too this time and stood naked in a manly manner all naked. He then went to slip down my panties when I stopped him and said

"Do it with your mouth" he then kneeled in front of me as I stood up and with his teeth gripped the waistband of my panties and pulled them down. I was leaking juices already and he must have felt the wetness of my pussy juices. Soon my panties were down the floor and I stepped out of them to stand completely naked before him.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_ywJ-das5lNXq-JnyVUq...Q&usqp=CAU]

Then he pushed me on the bed and I fell on my back. He lifted my both legs and pulled them apart and was about to enter me when I stopped him closing my legs and said

"Open the draw over there first" he looked surprised. He went and opened the draw and pulled a condom.

"I don't want to use this madam ji. I want you to feel my naked dick in your pussy" he said and his words were turning me on more and more.

"Either you use it or you're not going to get a place in here" I said rubbing my pussy mound.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQT1M2XVlNVIGh-F87p_R...A&usqp=CAU]

He sighed in disappointment but could not miss this golden opportunity and put on the condom. He came near me and then I raised my legs in mid air and opened my sweet hole for his monster dick. The wetness of my pussy let his huge dick slide a bit easily inside my pussy stretching it to the maximum. I can feel every inch of his cock as it's entire length slid inside me. I felt my pussy fully stuffed and he kept thrusting his hips fastly. I was so aroused since the guys have been here and I came so fast within a few trusts from his dick. He understood that I had orgasm and pulled his cock out and said

[Image: 773DE6D.gif]

"Turn around and get on your knees now" I just followed his words and was turning back when I noticed the condom he wore was torn. He looked into my eyes watching the torn condom and let out a kinky smile. He then pulled the condom to throw it away and I just rolled over my back. I then lifted my ass high in air bending my knees. I could not see his face, but he must have been happy than ever. I swayed my ass in air for a while as he grabbed my waist with both hands and slowly let his dick slip inside. I felt a pain as he stretched me in this position and moaned a big 'ahhhh'.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiwSSn4Tadd1rmCmYxIw5...A&usqp=CAU]

He then kept fucking me hard furiously than before and I was moaning loud enough for all the guys in the living room to hear. As I lifted my head a bit, I saw a view to my horror. I saw the mirror in the dressing table a few feet away facing right at us. All the guys were standing at the door wide open watching us fucking. They could see Sajid's bare back fucking me but not me. I was not sure Sajid saw them in the mirror as he was intently fucking me. After all they've seen, it didn't bother me that they were watching us.  Sajid soon came and filled my pussy as his juices kept leaking on the bed out of my pussy. I feel on the bed and rolled over whispering slowly

"We have audience" and with that said moved away as I laid there naked on the bed and the the guys watched me naked with Sajid's cum leaking out of my pussy. They all giggled and Sajid looked cross at them making them scare away and they left.

"You need not do that. Atleast let them feast their eyes" I said to Sajid.

"Bring the feast to them madam ji" he said and I smiled with a naughty face.

I looked at the camera and winked smiling with a satisfied look. I then got up and cleaned myself but didn't put on any clothes. Sajid was there dressed fully and as soon as I came out of the bathroom, he lifted me in his arms easily and without a hint, walked into the living room with me start naked in his arms.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiaYZbFqV2F5oaMxCQW4S...A&usqp=CAU]

All the guys seated on their places let wolf whistles as we entered and when we reached the sofa,Sajid put me down slowly as he took his seat on the sofa, I took my regular place on his lap but this time I was completely naked with nothing on. I looked spent with my hair disheveled and I must have looked like a street-whore, I thought to myself. At that moment, I wouldn't have even bother if so the guys fucked me right there but I'm sure Sajid will never allow any of them to fuck me. And that's the reason I felt safe in his arms even fully naked exposed to those guys.

I felt pity for poor Rahim looking at his face and as Sajid noticed me watching at him, I grabbed my both boobs in each hand and squeezed them looking at Rahim. That must have angered Sajid and he said

"Go inside and get dressed madam ji. It's time for us to leave" with that he left getting up as I bid everyone good bye in my birthday suit.

Right after they left, I knocked on Ravi's door and he was quick to open the door. He immediately hugged me tight and started kissing me all over. I can understand that he was lot turned on watching is Mom in action but my pussy felt sure by Sajid's furious fucking. So, I got in my knees before him and pulled his pants and boxers down as his erect dick sprang out on my face. I took it in my mouth and sucked it deep inside caressing his balls all the while.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRML1WltcDj-olTgoHZ5t8...g&usqp=CAU]

"Ohhh..... Mom, you are becoming so good at giving blowjobs. I'm sure you sucked all the guys' cocks today in the living room.

I then realised he doesn't know what happened in the living room as there is no camera inside. He kept talking dirty to me all the while I was blowing his cock until he came. As he felt relieved, we both cuddled up in each other arms on the bed and I gave him all the missing details from today's events. He was a happy that I was keeping my boundaries by having sex only with Sajid and I said about the likes I had for Rahim.

"I think you should probably fuck Rahim too, Mom" he said as if kidding with me.

"And all the guys with along with you participating" I said sarcastically.

I felt his dick getting erect right after listening to my words and I assume the dirty talk about his Mom fucking all those guys along with him was turning him on. 'Maybe I should involve him in the action too' I thought to myself but I didn't want to risk those low class guys to know of our incestuous affair. That night we both remained naked and slept hugging each other.

The next day, I was waiting for Sajid or the other guys to show up, but none of them arrived. Two more days went by and I was worried there is no work going on at the construction site too. On the fourth day, I hard motor bike sound and ran to the window to see Sajid standing over there with the other guys. He saw me from the corner of the eye but didn't respond. I shut the windows immediately and sat back with my son watching some soap opera on TV wearingmy regular nightie. After an hour, the knock on the door startled me and Ravi started to walk into his room.

"You need not go, stay here" I said walking to the front door and Ravi came back to sit on the sofa.

I want too keep Ravi with around to tease Sajid. I know Sajid will do anything with my son around. I didn't like the way he ignored while I looked through the window after disappearing for three days. I opened the door, there was Sajid smiling at me. I kept a serious look and walked inside. He followed me and said

"Madam ji, our work at the site is almost over apart from the interior and sanitary works" he said as if giving an explanation and I was disappointed to hear it.

"We may not come again as our next working site is in a town far away. Tomorrow the owner of this site gave us permission to have a party and we are celebrating tomorrow night at the site itself. After that we move out the day after tomorrow" he said frowning his eyes and had a sad look on his face.

"Sit down, I'll prepare tea for you" I said to which he responded.

"No madam, I have to go. I am making arrangements at the new site and will return tomorrow" and with that he left.

Ravi and me looked at each other. Ravi seemed a bit happy as the guys are leaving and he would have me only to himself. I was not expecting this and sat on the couch thinking of what Sajid said. If they were leaving, why did he have to come again to tell me that. He didn't even took my number or he didn't even seem to think of meeting again. They could have just gone without even saying good bye. I turned to Ravi and said

"I think Sajid and the guys deserve a farewell party, Ravi." As soon as I said that his eyes widened. I blushed as he kept watching me astonished. 

"Mon, do you really mean what I'm thinking right now" he asked in an utterly surprised tone.

"Yes Ravi, after all the guys deserve it. Don't you think so! You have any problem with that?" I asked.

"As you wish Mom. If you say they deserve it, then you should go at it" he said approving.

"So, what do you have in mind Mom? Will I get to watch?" he asked innocently.

"I'll tell you all the details after everything goes well. All I could feel you how is I would prefer to spend the time alone with the guys" I simply said and Ravi just nodded his head.

Later the whole day I kept planning on giving the guys a nice send off party and at the night too, I couldn't sleep thinking.

[Image: Redhead-Riley-Shy-with-Blue-Eyes-Wearing-Ring-1.jpg]

Comment reply or suggest
[+] 1 user Likes Mf123's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Mom's Game Continues - by Mf123 - 02-09-2019, 12:55 PM
RE: A Mom's Game Continues - by Mf123 - 02-09-2019, 12:56 PM
RE: A Mom's Game Continues - by coolraj839 - 12-09-2019, 10:18 AM
RE: A Mom's Game Continues - by Renjith - 12-09-2019, 12:03 PM
RE: A Mom's Game Continues - by whocarez - 12-09-2019, 05:33 PM
RE: A Mom's Game Continues - by Krisna09 - 18-09-2019, 03:43 AM
RE: A Mom's Game Continues - by Mf123 - 18-09-2019, 01:55 PM