Adultery Indian Wife Becomes a Mistress by Simran_Ahluwalia
My husband told me, " Simran, I am going to ask you a lot of questions, as I want to know everything that happened between Hardayalji and you on the bed. Every single thing that he did to you. I want to know every single emotion and every single pleasure that you got. And I want you to be very open about all this and frankly tell me. Will you do that? "

I replied, " Why Balwinder? Will it not hurt you, to know all that happened between him and me on his bed? "

He said, " No Simran. I really want to know each detail. Please tell me frankly "

I replied, " OK. Balwinder, ask me "

My husband asked me, " Simran, did he force you to suck his cock "

I replied, " Not really Balwinder. I took his penis into my mouth, because I felt like it "

My husband asked me, " Simran, did it taste good? "

I replied, " Yes Balwinder. I loved sucking and tasting his erect penis "

My husband asked me, " Simran, were you able to take his gigantic cock fully into your cunt? "

I replied, " Yes Balwinder, I did. With a bit of difficulty "

He said, " Did it pain you? "

I replied, " Yes initially, when he first pushed the mammoth size into me. But later I could bear the discomfort "

My husband asked me, " Simran, did he fuck you hard? Did he fuck you for a long time? "

I replied, " Yes, Balwinder. He was thrusting his enormous penis so violently and very deep, opening up parts of my vagina, which your penis had never even touched. And in his passion, he was thrusting brutally into me for a very long time. Maybe almost 15 minutes "

My husband asked me, " Darling, I have seen that your neck, breasts, nipples, thighs and buttocks are completely covered with his bite marks. It must have pained you so much. Why did you not protest? "

I replied, " He was completely lost in his lust Balwinder. He was like a savage in his passion. I could not stop him "

He asked me, " Do you mean to say that you liked his savage behaviour? "

I replied, " I don't know what happened to my feelings, Balwinder. I too was extremely excited and wanted to feel his painful bites all over my body. I wanted him to hurt me badly "

My husband asked me, " Simran, did you think of me, when he was wildly thrusting his giant cock into your cunt? "

I replied, " Yes, Balwinder. I did and I felt guilty "

My husband asked me, " How many orgasms did he make your cunt, get from his monster cock? "

I replied, " He made me get two orgasms Balwinder "

My husband asked me, " Were the orgasms that you got from his huge cock, better than those that you normally get from my cock? "

I replied, " Balwinder, please do not ask me this question. My answer may hurt you "

My husband said, " No. I want to know. Tell me frankly "

I shyly replied, " Balwinder, yes. The orgasms that he made me get, were extremely explosive and very intense for me. The best, that I have ever had. And yes, much more enjoyable and fierce, than I ever got with you "

My husband asked me, " Did you love receiving his semen straight into your cunt? "

I replied, " Yes Balwinder, because his gigantic penis is so powerful, he ejaculated very deep into me. Almost in my womb. And when he ejaculated, it triggered another orgasm for me "
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Becomes a Mistress by Simran_Ahluwalia - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-11-2020, 01:59 AM