Adultery Indian Wife Becomes a Mistress by Simran_Ahluwalia
Hardayalji lifted himself way up and slammed into me again. He began propelling his penis into me like a machine. I was meeting his thrusts, with equally brutal upward thrusts of my own, onto his powerful penis. I began squeezing my vagina as tight as possible, to give his penis, more friction, as I thrust against him. His speed was increasing. After a few more violent thrusts, I could feel the head of his penis swell, all the more. I moaned deeply and groaned, as it spread me even wider apart. He shut his eyes gasping. He grabbed my waist and heaved into me, with ferocious thrusts. And then the moment came! Hardayalji's mammoth organ began bucking with incredible force. I knew that he was going to ejaculate into me.

With an animal-like roar from his throat, Hardayalji yelled, " Simran beti! Aaaaaah. I am cumming. Aaaaaah. Aaaaaah. Aaaaaah. I am pouring my seeds into your young cunt. Aaaaaah. Aaaaaah "

My womb was whipped violently around, by the first bursts of Hardayalji's manly seeds. I felt the red-hot pellets, fired directly onto my eggs, deep in my womb. A torrent of his scorching semen fired against the sensitive linings of my womb, each continuous sperm blast, orchestrating an orgasmic shout from him! I could feel spurt after spurt of his sperms, hitting the back wall of my womb. The huge volume and force of his semen hitting my sensitive tissues, triggered another orgasm in my vagina and I screamed in ecstasy. Hardayalji, went on ejaculating into my womb for a very long time. He must have fired-off almost half, of a quarter litre of his boiling semen inside my womb, each sporadic ejaculation bouncing off my womb, like cannon balls. We held each other closely, lips locked and tongues entwined in a passionate kiss, each simply overcome by the force of what we were feeling. After the frenzy, both our orgasms began subsiding gradually. Emptying himself into my womb, he collapsed on top of me.

We regained our breath after a very long time. Hardayalji, with drew his huge penis from my vagina. Though he had ejaculated into my womb, amazingly, it was still semi-erect. As it came out of me, huge volumes of his semen and my own secretions flowed out of my vagina. I was still panting.

I said to him, " Hardayalji, I need to go back to my husband now. You heard him telling me to come back to his bed, after you had ejaculated into me "

He asked me, " Why Simran? He has already fucked you earlier tonight. So why does he want you again? Will he want to fuck you a second time tonight now? "

I said, " I don't know Hardayalji. But, as my husband is waiting for me, I must go to him "

He said, " I think that I know why your husband wants you on his bed now. Your cunt is full of my semen. Probably he wants to fuck your cunt and experience the pleasure, when it is carrying my semen "

I said, " I don't know, Hardayalji "

He asked me, " Simran, this was an amazing experience for me. I am sure that it was a thoroughly enjoyable fuck for you too, as I observed that your cunt virtually exploded with two fantastic orgasms. As we enjoy one another so much, I want to fuck you regularly, from now on. When can you come to my bed again? "

I replied, " Hardayalji, yes, amazingly you made me get two extremely intense orgasms, which were probably the best releases that I have ever had in my life! But I am Balwinder's wife. The mother of his children. I love my husband a lot and consider my marriage sacred. So how can I sleep with you again? It will not be fair to my husband, or my marriage "

He said, " Simran, I understand your loyalty to your husband and do not wish to disturb your marriage. I know that your body is his property for his pleasure and he has a right to fuck you whenever he wishes. All I am asking you to do is, apart from being his wife, please also agree to be my mistress. He can continue to fuck you at nights. Since I will be at home during day time, I can fuck you during the day. Your cunt can have the pleasure of being satisfied by two cocks "

I said, " Hardayalji, I really don't know what to say "

Hardayalji said, " Simran, let me suggest something. Is it OK with you, if I ask your husband's permission, for you to become my mistress? If he agrees, You will be like a woman with two husbands "
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Becomes a Mistress by Simran_Ahluwalia - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-11-2020, 01:59 AM