Adultery Indian Wife Becomes a Mistress by Simran_Ahluwalia
Hardayalji's powerful penis, now began rubbing roughly against my vaginal tissues. He had thrust eight inches into me and his organ head slammed up against the back of my vagina, right up against my cervix. Hardayalji now started to forcefully propel his organ in and out of my vagina. My body was being violently tossed, up and down. I arched my back and started to pant and moan. He grabbed my slim shoulders, in his strong hands again and pulled me against himself. I groaned as the head of his massive penis, thudded against my cervix. He pushed deeply into me. Slow and gentle jabs, each forward thrust spreading my narrow cervical sphincter wider and wider. Hardayalji's thick and swollen bulbous organ head kept drilling into the deepest part my vagina, with no mercy. Sweat was just pouring off me.

Hardayalji's huge organ head, was piercing through my narrowest of openings and spreading my cervical ring far apart, widening it for the massive length behind it. I gritted my teeth and stared at him with shock, as I felt my cervix surrender to his organ. As Hardayalji's bulbous organ head forcefully propelled itself through my cervix, there was a sudden, slight rendering sound, as my cervical sphincter was forced apart. Then his organ head was through it! I gave a shrill scream and tossed my head about, flinging my black silken hair across. My eyes almost popped out of their sockets as I stared at him, with my mouth agape. With one powerful and violent thrust, Hardayalji slammed the rest of his eleven-inch penis all the way through my cervix, into my womb, until his testicles slammed up against my moist vaginal lips. I shrieked in shock!

The head of Hardayalji's penis had connected with the back of my womb. As a woman, I was thrilled at being able accommodate this elderly man's massively monstrous penis, so deep in my womb. Within a few minutes, pleasurable sensations began developing deep in me, where his penis was embedded into my womb. I stared with a new found passion at my lover. My eyes were now as big as saucers, as I felt the swollen & throbbing head of his enormous organ, tickle the most sensitive lining of the back of my womb. As minutes flew by, I was enveloped by a long-lasting wave of delirious ecstasy. My own lust grew. I was proud to give pleasure to this amazing man. Involuntarily, my feminine charms wanted to excite and pleasure him all the more. My breasts got automatically thrust up, like cones. My nipples became erect and stood straight.

Hardayalji and I, were breathing rapidly and sweating profusely. Our bodies were joined. Crotch to crotch. Pubic hair to pubic hair. Hardayalji and I, were one now. We lay still. I slowly thrust my hips up a bit further onto Hardayalji's penis -- trying to accommodate him better. Hardayalji began thrusting his penis deep in and out of my womb. It was rubbing against my sensitive nerve endings there -- which I never even knew existed! I began to meet his thrusts into me, with my own thrusts upwards onto his organ. My eyes closed and my hands digging into his shoulders. Up and down he rode. sliding half of his rigid penis in and out of my womb. I grunted as the bulbous head of his penis repeatedly thudded through my womb.

Hardayalji rammed into my womb violently like a mad man, jack-hammering through my tight cervical sphincter. I was in ecstasy. I could feel my orgasm building up. I too started shoving my vagina upwards onto his penis, to meet his brutal thrusts into me. My pleasure was mounting rapidly. Sweat was pouring out from both of us. Both of us were panting. He went on shoving his massive organ in and out of my womb -- brutally. In my rapidly building ecstasy, I too kept propelling my vagina up onto his cock rapidly and violently. My climax was building up faster and I could not control myself any longer. Finally my orgasm tore through my vagina!

I screamed, " Aaaaaah. Hardayalji. Faster. Faster Hardayalji. Deeper. More deeper. Aaaaaah. Aaaaaah. Oh God! Aaaaaah. I am cumming. Aaaaah. Aaaaah! "

I let myself go completely. Hardayalji went on viciously pumping in and out of my vagina, when I was having my orgasm, making it more intense for me. Orgasmic secretions were pouring out of my vagina. I was completely out of breath. I threw my arms around his neck, groaned deeply, then thrust my lips on his, to kiss him. Hardayalji relaxed for a few minutes and stroked my hair. He kissed me lovingly on my lips, cheeks and forehead. Keeping his throbbing organ in my vagina, he allowed me to rest for a while. I recovered my breath slowly. I understood that he was going to now, take his pleasure from my body. I got ready for his brutal thrusts.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Becomes a Mistress by Simran_Ahluwalia - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-11-2020, 01:59 AM