Adultery Indian Wife Becomes a Mistress by Simran_Ahluwalia
Hardayalji got up and removed his Pajama. He had not worn any under-wear. His unusually over-sized penis shot out! I was shocked to see it, from so close! His pubic area was covered with curly grey hair. His penis was even larger than what I had seen earlier. It was jet black and almost the size of an elephant's organ. It was about eleven inches long and about three and a half inches thick. It stood majestically erect. The head of Hardayalji's penis was much larger. Like a ripe tomato. It was wildly throbbing. The veins running along his penis, were gorged with blood. Hardayalji's testicles were enormous. They hung heavily under his penis. As big as coconuts. I could see strands of pubic hair growing even on his testicles. His penis was sweating and emitted a sensuous and manly smell. Looking at his penis, I got very excited and my vagina began oozing out my fluids.

I could not control my excitement and felt like cuddling his penis so much. I timidly extended my hand and touched his incredible penis. Hardayalji gasped with pleasure and spread his legs wide, to give me better access to his penis. I cupped his immense testicles with my other hand and gently fondled them. I pulled the fore-skin of his penis down and examined his penis head. It was so exciting to watch. Without even being told, I took his penis into my mouth. Though his penis was fully in my mouth, I could see that my mouth did not even cover half of his penis, as it was so long. I had to stretch my mouth wide open, to accommodate the massive thickness of his organ. I began running my tongue over the head of his penis and sucking him, all the while fondling his gorgeous testicles. Hardayalji caught my head in his hands and began roughly thrusting his huge penis in and out of my mouth. His penis head, was hitting the back of my throat and I was almost choking! He rubbed his penis all over my face. This went on for a long time, after which he withdrew himself from my mouth.

Hardayalji made me lie down on the bed. He pushed my arms up. I saw that he was excited by my thick arm-pit hair. He ran his hands through my arm-pits and pulled at my hair. Though my arm-pits were sweaty, he thoroughly licked both of them. He then smacked his lips and kissed me, thrusting his tongue deep into my mouth. I sucked on his tongue. Hardayalji's lust was growing. He squeezed my breasts roughly. Like a savage, he kept biting my neck, breasts and nipples. As he was biting me in passion, he did not realise that his bites were painful to me. He began kissing my belly and thrust his tongue into my navel. Hardayalji then roughly turned me on to my belly. He began kissing and biting the back of my neck and shoulders. His bites were getting very painful. He then fondled and squeezed my ample buttocks. He began biting my buttocks too, painfully. I struggled with pain. Hardayalji began slapping my buttocks quite hard. Beating them, seemed to give him some un-known pleasure! He rubbed his penis all over my back and buttocks. Hardayalji again turned me over on the bed, to lie on my back, facing him.

Hardayalji pushed my legs up all the way, until my body was curled up and my vagina was thrust up. He knelt in between my thighs and separated them wide apart. He bent down and put his mouth to my hairy vagina. He began running his tongue all over my pubic hair and licking them vigorously. Then his tongue entered my vaginal folds and began moving on my inner vaginal lips. I was getting very excited and my vagina was oozing like some fountain, with the excitement. He began swirling his tongue around my clitoris and flicking over it. Then he began thrusting his tongue, deep into my vagina, in and out for a long time. He kept sucking my vaginal secretions into his mouth and hungrily swallowing them.

He asked me, " Simran Beti, Are you ready to receive my cock? "

I shyly replied, with excitement, " Yes, Hardayalji. I am ready "

Hardayalji's penis was vigorously throbbing, in anticipation of entering my moist vagina. He positioned the thick bulbous head of his penis at the entrance of my vagina. He began rubbing his mammoth penis head, across the folds of my vaginal lips and lightly thumped it across my clitoris. Currents of pleasure, shot up through my body. I waited eagerly in anticipation, to receive his huge penis into my vagina. He pushed the huge bulbous head into my vagina. Anxiously I spread my thighs wider, to be able to accommodate the penis easier. It slowly parted my pink vaginal lips and his bulbous head slowly entered my vagina. My delicate vaginal lips got stretched. I gasped. Hardayalji plunged his organ into me, a little more. My vaginal lips closed around the crown of his organ head. He forced his organ further into me and embedded his fat organ head, in my vagina. With every push, Hardayalji was able to worm his organ into my vagina, a little further.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Becomes a Mistress by Simran_Ahluwalia - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-11-2020, 01:59 AM