Adultery Indian Wife Becomes a Mistress by Simran_Ahluwalia
My husband said, " This is my most precious asset, Hardayalji. My own wife. Simran and I, know that you have been fantasising about her. As you can see, my lovely wife, is the typical sturdy Punjabi woman. Fleshy and sensuous. She will spend the night now with you, on your bed tonight. You can enjoy my sexy wife's amazing body "

Hardayalji was shocked! He exclaimed, " What??? Balwinder Saab, what are you saying? "

My husband explained, " Yes, Hardayalji. You heard me right. You want my wife's body. My wife too is excited about you and wants to experience your organ. So, both of you can fulfil your desires tonight. But after you finish with her, please send her back to my bed-room. I shall be awake and waiting for her tonight. You can even pump your sperms straight into her cunt "

Hardayalji was confused. He looked at me and asked, " Simran beti, is this true. Have you also agreed to this? "

I was silent. My husband made me get up. He caught my hands and stared into my eyes for a long time. He hugged me. He adjusted my hair and kissed me over my eyes and cheeks. It looked like he did not want to leave me. He kissed me deeply on my lips. He embraced me again.

My husband said, " Simran, my love. Do not worry. Enjoy yourself fully. But please come to our bed, after Hardayalji has pumped all his semen, fully into your cunt. I shall be thinking of you and waiting for you "

So saying, my husband walked away from the room, shutting the door behind him. Now Hardayalji and I, were all alone in his bed-room. I sat nervously beside him.

Hardayalji said, " Simran beti, it is true that I am obsessed by your sensuous body. But is it true, what your husband just said? That you too, want me? That you too, are longing for my cock? "

I looked down and whispered, " I don't know, what to say, Hardayalji "

Hardayalji said, " My dear Simran, Your breasts and buttocks are so large and exciting. I had always fantasised about how your cunt would look and feel like. I cant even believe that your own husband has offered your golden body, for my pleasure tonight. Now stand up. I need to look at and admire your lovely Punjabi body. The body that I have been dreaming about, till today "

I got up from the bed and stood. Hardayalji too stood up. He pulled off the towel from my body. I was totally naked now! I was feeling so shy. He stared at my body for a long time. As I was breast-feeding my baby, my breasts had grown to a very large size. But thankfully, though they were full of my milk, yet, they were reasonably firm. I have large, black nipples. They protrude out from my breasts -- especially since my baby and my husband frequently suck upon them, to drink my milk. The sight of my fair naked breasts and black nipples was driving Hardayalji mad! Hardayalji's eyes went to my crotch. As my husband loves to see me hairy, I had stopped shaving. Hence, I had a thick growth of hair under my arm-pits and an extra-ordinarily dense and bushy growth of pubic hair all over my vagina. Hardayalji stared at my pubic hair. I suppose he saw my husband's semen leaked over my pubic hair.

He asked me, " Wow! Simran beti, what a thick hair growth you have under your arms and on your cunt! I simply love them. But Simran, tell me. I see semen on your cunt hair. Did your husband fuck you and ejaculate in that hairy cunt of yours, before bringing you here, to me? "

I whispered shyly, " Yes, Hardayalji "

Hardayalji turned my body, to look at my buttocks. Being a Punjabi woman, I have very large and fleshy buttocks. Hardayalji came close to me, from my behind. He circled me with his arms and cupped my breasts lightly. He kept his palms cupped over my breasts without pumping, or squeezing them. He seemed to be relishing the feel of my heavy breasts! Hardayalji now made me sit on the bed. He lay down on my lap. He began fondling and squeezing my breasts and nipples. Milk started shooting out of my nipples, due to his rough squeezing. Hungrily, he put his mouth on one of my nipples and began sucking out my milk, straight into his mouth. He kept fondling my other breast, with his palm, while drinking my milk. I was getting excited to have Hardayalji's mouth upon my nipples. My vagina became more wet. In his lust, Hardayalji, began biting my breasts and nipples very roughly. It pained me. Hardayalji sucked off almost all the milk, from both my nipples. He then got up and sat next to me.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Becomes a Mistress by Simran_Ahluwalia - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-11-2020, 01:58 AM