Adultery Indian Wife Becomes a Mistress by Simran_Ahluwalia
My husband said, " Simran, knock on Hardayalji's door and go in. I want you to spend the night with him. I want him to fuck you. I want your cunt to have the pleasure of great orgasms from his gigantic cock "

I was shocked! I said, " Balwinder, have you gone mad? I am your wife. The mother of your two children. Don't be stupid. My body is only for your pleasure. This is ridiculous. I will certainly not do this "

My husband said, " Simran, I am not being ridiculous. You are refusing only because you are feeling awkward that, we are married. Listen to me. Don't worry. I will always love you and you will always remain my wife, even if Hardayalji fucks you tonight "

I simply said, " No Balwinder "

My husband told me, " Look Simran, You know very well, that his cock excites you, a lot. Both of you are longing for each other's body. Both of you must enjoy one another's body. Why should I, or our marriage, be an obstruction to your pleasure? "

I simply said, " No Balwinder. This is a sin. This is simply not right. How can I face you in the morning, after he has ravished me? "

My husband pleaded, " Simran, please Darling. I will be happy knowing that my wife's cunt is being thoroughly satisfied by another big man, who has a cock, much larger in size than me "

I again said, " Oh God, Balwinder. No! "

My husband said, " Simran, please. I love you so much. You have promised me to do what I tell you. If you break that promise, I shall get very hurt "

I said, " No Balwinder. I do not want to hurt you. But this is so bizarre. And I am frightened. His monstrous organ will surely tear and enlarge my vagina. You may not enjoy it anymore "

My husband said, " Simran, ever since you have given birth to our two children, your cunt has become quite large. I am sure that it is flexible enough, to take his large cock and have many orgasms. And Simran Darling, your cunt will always excite and pleasure me. Whether it is big, or small "

I again said, " No Balwinder, please do not ask me to do this "

He replied, " Why are you feeling so guilty? You have already honoured me, by giving me your virginity, on our wedding night. So, even if your cunt takes Hardayalji's large cock, there is nothing new for me. So, come on love. It is already 11.30 p.m. now. So, knock his door and go to him "

I stood still, not knowing what to do. Yes, even I realised that I was feeling very excited, ever since, I saw Hardayalji's penis. But, I was nervous. I thought about my husband. My marriage. My children. How could I, a married woman, simply go to another man, just because his penis excited me? What about my loyalty to my husband? What about my own husband's feelings? "

My husband prodded me, " Simran, please don't break your promise to me. I want his to happen so much. Please don't break my heart "

I was trembling with nervousness and did not knock. Suddenly, without any warning, my husband leaned across me and knocked on Hardayalji's door himself! I was shocked. I felt like running away from there. The passage was dark, with just a night lamp on. My husband and I, stood still, waiting for Hardayalji to open his door. Each second felt like a life time. I was trembling. My knees were wobbling. My throat became dry. After a few moments the door opened slightly. Hardayalji peered through the open door at us. He saw me standing there, with only a towel wrapped around my body. He was quite surprised. He was also surprised to see my husband standing beside me.

He asked my husband, " Yes, Balwinder Saab, what is it? Any problem? "

He opened the door fully for us. My husband and I, went and sat on the sofa in his bed-room. Hardayalji sat on the bed.

My husband replied to him, " Hardayalji, my wife and I know that you have been very lonely since the past few months. We realise that, there has been no woman to take care of your needs, since long. Hence, I have come to gift you my most precious asset, that you have been longing for, since many days! "
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Becomes a Mistress by Simran_Ahluwalia - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-11-2020, 01:58 AM