Adultery Kinky Money Lender Jaichand-Wife's Forced Awakening by Makarand Kakkad
When she had finished her orgasm, he pulled up her thighs wide apart, put them each on either side of his shoulders, positioned his thick bulbous cock head over her labia and started slapping her vagina with it! He would rub the head on the opening for some time and then give her vagina three quick slaps. Again he would rub the head on the opening for some time and then give her vagina three quick slaps. All the while, his hands were squeezing her breasts and his mouth was sucking her nipples like a baby! This went on for a long time. My Anupama was once again getting excited! Finally, she could not bear the pleasure and the anticipation. She started arching her back and pushing up her vagina involuntarily, in the hope that Jaichand would penetrate her vagina. But Jaichand continued what he was doing. Out of sheer frustration she finally blurted out . . .

' Saabji . . . . . . . Please . . . . '

Jaichand asked ' What Anupama? '

She gasped with lust, ' Please Jaichandji, dont torture me. I want you. Come into me! '

I could not believe that I was hearing my chaste, home-loving, caring, tender and such a conservative wife, actually pleading for an old brutal stranger, to put his massive, gigantic organ into her tight and tender hairy vagina!

Jaichand teased her, ' Anupama, you want my cock in your cunt? '

She said, ' Yes, Jaichandji! '

He teased her again, ' Then say it dear! Say those words! '

She said, ' Please Saabji . . . . . Please . . . . . I want your cock in my cunt, please give it to me ! '

Grabbing my wife's inner thighs he spread her legs wide apart and pressed the tip of his cock in her black, hairy, pungent and wet vagina. Slowly he pressed into her a few inches and then almost all the way out before pressing slightly deeper. This slow pumping continued until he was almost fully inside her. The deeper he went the more my wife moaned. Jaichand now slammed his pole with full force into my wife's vagina and imapled his monsterous, organ deep into her womb! The man with the horse sized cock! I watched with depraved awe, as his massive knob slowly stretched her tiny cunt slit and became lodged in the snug mouth of her pussy! Anupama crossed her lovely legs behind his back and their bodies melted together! My little wife's firm thighs grasped Jaichand's pistoning hips! Jaichand started to fuck my wife very hard and fast.

At that point of time, once again our baby started to cry. My breatless wife, who was jerking up and down violently with Jaichand's thrusts, looked up at me and said,

' Makarandji, the baby needs my milk, please bring him to me! '

Then she told Jaichand, ' Sethji . . . please withdraw your organ and allow me to get up for some time. I shall feed my baby his milk and then come back to you. You can take your pleasure after 15 minutes and I will be with you for the full night, as the baby will go to sleep! '
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: India: Wife's Forced Awakening by Makarand Kakkad - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-11-2020, 01:43 AM