Adultery Kinky Money Lender Jaichand-Wife's Forced Awakening by Makarand Kakkad
I said, ' Darling, he has completely put it in now! The pain will subside in a few minutes! Just relax your buttocks and try to adjust to his organ '! Jaichand kept his organ motionless into her, allowing her body and her anus to adjust to its massive size. I kept wiping her sweat and patting her cheeks. I kept saying. ' Anupama, now your pain is over! He is in you completely now. The pain will go away. Just relax your body to accomodate him better! ' Jaichand was just motionless with his organ embedded in her, while I was comforting her.

The pain slowly seemed to start subsiding after 5 minutes. Slowly Jaichand started moving his organ in and out of my wife's tight, virgin anus now. I could feel that he was getting a great deal of pleasure both physically and psychologically! Just as he had fantasized, he had not only had sex with a married woman in front of her husband but also, taken her anal virginity - which was a bonus in his scheme of things! Now he started moving faster and faster. Now with his passion climbing upto peak levels, he was virtually ramming his organ into my wife's anus . . . . .! Looking at an old man, slamming his rock hard, huge monstrous organ into my small wife's tiny anus, I was excited too much! I could not control myself! I quickly removed my shorts and started masturbating myself, as he rammed forcefully into my wife! Finally after ramming and thrusting into her for almost 10 minutes . . . he shouted, ' Anupama, I am going to fill your anus with my hot juice! '

He screamed, ' Ahhhhh . . . .! ' and started biting her at the back when ejaculating his semen into her. He kept biting and ejaculating for quite some time and then he completely collapsed with his weight over her. Anupama was crushed. But though she was overburdened with his massive weight over her, She did not mind, simply because she was relieved that her anal ordeal was atleast over for the time being! He lay over my wife for almost 5 minutes, before he rolled over! My wife was sweating profusely and turned to look at me! She was shocked to see, that I had removed my penis out and was slowly masturbating seeing Jaichand's semen overflowing from her anus! She must never have imagined that another man having sex with her, would have excited me! She took pity on me and told me, ' Makarandji, come and take me if you want! ' She thought that I will have normal sex with her as usual and tried to turn over.

But in my mad lust, I said, ' No, Anupama, do not turn! I want to put my cock into your anus just like he did. I want to feel his semen in your anus with my cock! '

She was shocked at my words. My tired, sweating and gasping wife, Anupama just lay there, while I climbed over her buttocks, separated them and put in my penis into her anus. It was hot with Jaichand's forceful rammning and slamming! It was messy and gooey with his semen. But it fely heavenly! Within a few seconds I too discharged my semen into her anus and rolled over to the other side. I looked at Jaichand. He was smiling! My tired wife was full of sweat! Her whole body was heaving with gasps. Her breasts, thighs and neck were covered with bite marks, when Jaichand had bit her during the throes of his passion! My wife looked so tired, yet so tender and delicate! Finally she closed her eyes. After some time, she seemed to have fallen asleep!

But within an hour, after relaxing Jaichand pulled my sleepy wife to himself! He again started drinking her milk, from her large black nipples! Her big lovely grey eyes widened. Jaichand now stood up and placed his cock onto her mouth. My wife's eyes were glazed as she took his huge cock deep into her mouth, her red lips stretched wide as she started to suck him uncontrollably. I moved over and started licking her vagina. She squirmed. Grasping her head with both hands, Jaichand grunted with perverse pleasure as he began to deep fuck her beautiful mouth, drawing a few gagging sounds. Jaichand's massive organ completely down her throat, pre-cum building on the cumslit of his penis. Anupama gagged as Jaichand jammed his cock into her warm, wet oral cavity, forcing her to suck on him while he massaged her large black breasts. His cock was monstrous. But my wife seemed to have evolved into an expert cock-sucker and that was simply accentuated by her naturally full-lipped mouth. Jaichand repeatedly thrust the swollen tube of meat into my woman’s wet mouth and took pleasure from Anu's passionate grasp of the thick shaft of his massive penis. As I continued to expertly suck her swollen clitoris, Jaichand began to grunt with perverse pleasure as she sucked his huge length into her mouth, the size stretching her lips wide and tight. I watched as my wife struggled with the thickness of his girth, her natural oral talents and skills on display as she slowly accommodated the width of his iron rod mushroom shaped cock-head. Sucking a hard penis has always been a turn-on for any woman and, with me sucking her beautiful cunt and her mouth full of Jaichand's cock, it wasn’t long before her first climax occurred. It started with her slowly rising moans of pleasure, the large slab of penis in her mouth tasting good to her as Jaichand started to play with her inch long nipples, my buxom wife arching her back to allow him even more access to her large breasts. Jaichand winked at me and twisted her nipples gently, then pinched them. The result was the first scream announcing Anupama's orgasm with the old stud in her mouth. Her body jerked over and over until the first wave of orgasm washed over her writhing body. She jerked violently and started emitting her secretions in spasms from her hairy, wet vagina!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: India: Wife's Forced Awakening by Makarand Kakkad - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-11-2020, 01:43 AM