Adultery Kinky Money Lender Jaichand-Wife's Forced Awakening by Makarand Kakkad
He then asked her, ' Anupama, how many men have fucked you in your anus upto now? '

My helpless Anupama was shocked to hear such words! She said ' Oh No! No one. '

He kept caressing her breasts and vagina and then said, ' So you are a virgin? '

Anupama said ' How can I be a virgin? You know that I am a married woman. You also know that I am a mother! '

He said, ' No! No! I meant virgin in your anus '

She said, ' Yes, Saabji! '

He now said, ' Anupama, ask your husband to get up and get a bottle of oil, which is there on the dressing table, ask him to bring the oil to us here on the bed! '

My helpless wife, asked me to do so. I went to the bed with the bottle of the oil. Jaichand gestured me to sit on the bed.

He then asked me, to pour the oil over my lovely wife's gorgeous and exciting buttocks. She was confused. I could see bite marks all over her buttocks too! I did as asked. Then he asked me to slowly use my finger and carefully pour the oil into my wife's anus! It then struck me on what he was about to do!

My innocent Anupama asked him anyway, ' Jaichandji, what are you going to do? '

His reply sickened me, ' Darling, You said you were a virgin in your anus is it not? I am going to take your virginity! '

My helpless Anupama was shocked and started pleading with him, ' Jaichandji, please Saabji . . . . have sex in my vagina. Not in my anus please. I abhore such things. It repels me. It is sinful. I will give you pleasure thru' my vagina. Please Sethji, I shall get hurt if you do that. Please saabji, you can even put it in my mouth. I shall give you extreme pleasure while sucking! '

I also came to her aid, ' Yes Jaichandji, Please . . . . My wife has never experienced such a thing saabji! She is very delicate. She will be hurt badly! Please take your pleasure from my wife's tight vagina Jaichandji! I can vouch that she has a very lovely cunt which will suck you up like a piston! Please Saabji!

Jaichand said, ' Look both of you. Do not put my mood off. If my mood goes, then I shall leave and you know what will happen! Now Makarand, just shut up and pry your wife's anus open with your fingers and pour the oil into it, so she wont get hurt! Then give me the oil, I will oil my cock too! '

I did as he was told. I then handed the bottle to Jaichand, who gestured to me to keep sitting next to my wife, in her misery! Jaichand, now pulled off his langoti! I was amazed and shocked to see his organ! It was massive! Like a boulder! It was around 8.5 inches in length, 3 inches in thickness and was throbbing like a wild cat! It was totally black and covered with lots of white and grey pubic hair! His balls were baggy and huge and were dangling like rubber balls beneath his massive penis! They seemed to be full of his semen! I cried out, ' Jaichandji, this is too huge, my small little wife will be split open and torn! '

He just laughed and pushed a pillow beneath my wife's tummy and positioned his large bulbous penis head over her anus! My beautiful wife, Anupama looked helplessly at me for some help. I sadly looked back at her. I reached out and patted her. My penis was erect. Anupama, even in her misery noted something strange in her eyes. She glanced down and saw that I had an erection. She was surprised. She gestured to me to remove all my clothes. I did so, while Jaichand was still playing and licking her body all over. She reached out, caught my hands, closed her eyes tightly and waited fearfully for the onslaught of the old beast Jaichand's gigantic organ, into her virgin, tight and unused anus!

Slowly Jaichand's massive organ started inching into my lovely wife's, anus! Within some seconds, I could see her anus stretched completely! Jaichand kept pushing his organ into her virgin hole. It simply would not go inside due to its massive size. He started applying pressure. It started paining her. My beautiful wife, started sweating and bearing the pain. She clung to my hands. Now Jaichand started ferociously pushing his organ with a mighty force into her. I thought that she would be split up. My wife, Anupama started screaming and sobbing loudly. He then started thrusting it more forcefully. She was now totally screaming with pain and crying. She sobbed and again looked at me. I tried to comfort her, but, to no avail. Her anus felt as if some one was splitting it up. Finally Jaichand rammed the balance of his organ into her fully! My wife screamed out loudly for one last time.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: India: Wife's Forced Awakening by Makarand Kakkad - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-11-2020, 01:43 AM