Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Seeing taboo things when staying at Aunts house
After this episode Apoorva did not talk to me properly for a few days. She was curt but not rude. I signaled at her a few times, tried to smile, but she acted very casual. All the same, I could not help notice her body in a new light after this. The way her breasts looked from the side in a t shirt, or a kameez, and the way her buttocks swayed from side to side when I saw her from behind - gave me an instant hard on. And all I could do was masturbate feverishly thinking of all that she had done with me.

I did get a chance to sniff her used panties a few times after this, along with her older sister's panties and bra, in the used clothes bucket in the bathroom. I went for a bath and as usual I checked the bucket. Apoorva's black panties were there. And Shruti's were white with small flower prints on them, and a small bow in the front of the elastic. I could not resist checking Shruti's size - after all I had seen her buttocks when Apoorva had raised her nighty that day.

"Large - 90 cms, Daisy Dee" - it said on the label. I wondered how big Shruti's ass must look when she wore this. I did not have long to find out.
[+] 1 user Likes observer2019's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seeing taboo things when staying at Aunts house - by observer2019 - 13-11-2020, 09:21 PM